You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 18, 2024 9:21 pm  #5741

Re: Movie night

William’s POV:

Hearing Anna’s words, I reply: “So if you eventually feel comfortable , let’s say, in Tristan’s coffee shop, would you allow your sexy muscles jiggle freely and unrestrained in my hands in that public space?”

Noticing she’s in tune with my desires, I start caressing her sexy body as we slowly become one.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (April 18, 2024 9:55 pm)

April 19, 2024 12:06 am  #5742

Tristan’s POV:

Hearing Enid’s exclusivity offer makes my heart leap, I reply gently: “I feel honored for your desire of my hands to be the only hands to take care of your precious tears, if it’s someone as close as Jarrod or William, or their respective girls for the matter, I trust them to, like earlier, jiggle your muscles, or wipe your tears. To be honest, I find allowing your thighs and calves jiggle in someone else’s hands or any part of the body is as intimate as sharing tears.”

I drop my hand on her completely relaxed thigh, feeling a perfect jiggle, shaking my hand lightly, eliciting a sexy wobble.

April 19, 2024 8:44 pm  #5743

Jarrod seems a bit flushed when I reveal that I noticed it wasn't just my jiggles that were turning him on.

"What is it specifically that turns you on about all of our jiggles?" I begin asking rather curious. "I mean I get why mine do, as I'm your wife and all but I just want to know so I can try to do/be whatever it is you like so much." I finish trying (although rather badly) to explain.

April 19, 2024 8:50 pm  #5744

Anna's pov:

William asks me if I'd ever feel comfortable enough to allow my muscles to jiggle freely and unrestrained in a public place such as Tristan's coffee shop. I start to answer as he begins caressing my body and becoming one with me.

"I'm not sure. I mean there would be a lot of strangers in the coffee shop that I wouldn't know. Here I was in public, but mostly just around the six of us (family and friends). I would be around a lot more than just the few of us there." I tried to explain nearly losing my train of thought as I was more focused on his caresses and thrusts.

April 19, 2024 8:53 pm  #5745

Hearing my sexy and loving wife taking it in a very understanding way, I confess: “Since I was in my early teens I started noticing the different types or kinds of legs, especially from girls I found attractive or at least aesthetic. I started trying to feel the most I could to experience consistency, response, texture. But in the case of you, Anna and Enid, I can’t deny I find all of you particularly attractive, each in its own way, but that doesn’t mean I’m head over heels in love with you and that I wouldn’t even think on leaving you for any of them. My heart and soul belong exclusively to you, but I won’t try to deny the physical attraction they can get.”

I lovingly and reassuringly give my sexy wife’s quads a gentle, yet firm pat.

April 19, 2024 8:57 pm  #5746

William’s POV:

As I thrust strong, making Anna’s thighs jiggle noticeably, I tease: “So if it was the six of us in a reunion, would you allow your sexy thighs and calves jiggle like they’re jiggling right now?”

April 19, 2024 9:15 pm  #5747

Jarrod explains that he's always remembered liking the way a girls legs looked and tried to feel as many as possible to experience consistency, response and texture. He said with us though it was completely attraction (that he found us all attractive). But he reassured me that he'd never leave me for either of them, as although attractive, he doesn't love them like he loves me.

I smile feeling a sense of relief as I feel him pat my quads. I let them jiggle in his hands.

April 19, 2024 9:19 pm  #5748

Anna's oov:

William begins thrusting stronger, making my thighs jiggle nearly out of control before asking about what would happen if all six of us had a reunion at Tristan's coffee shop. Would I then allow my legs to jiggle in public?

"I'm not exactly sure what I would do. I would feel much more comfortable as there would be more people I know, but there would still be all those other people around..." I began trailing off a bit hoping Williams wasn't disappointed with my answer.

April 19, 2024 9:20 pm  #5749

After reveling at the sight and feel of her sexy thighs jiggling in my hands, I say: “It seems you simply know what I love, this is what I love most about thighs and calves, to feel them jiggle and wobble freely and without prejudice, I love to feel the firmness as well, specially during the early relationship, as if, having to earn the jiggle, you know, just like tears, once someone has seen you cry, what’s the point trying to hide next time you cry, so, feeling your firm, extremely toned and hard thighs when I started dating you, fueled me to earn the jiggles, and, sometimes, in a playful way, I love the firmess of a flexed thigh, but once in an intimate relationship, the best feeling is the one you just gave me, naturally jiggling thighs and calves, unashamed and without prejudice of any kind.”

April 19, 2024 9:23 pm  #5750

William’s POV:

I smile as I give her a stronger thrust, this time at a slightly different angle, making sure to hit her most sensitive spots with my tent: “And if we were either in our house or in Jarrod and Camilla’s place? Just the six of us.” I can barely contain her sexy thigh jiggling hard.

Board footera