You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 19, 2024 9:31 pm  #5751

Re: Movie night

I guess Jarrod was trying to sway me as he explained that just like tears once someone has seen your jiggles there is no sense in trying to hide them the next time.

"Yeah I completely agree about once someone sees it its no use hiding it next time." I agree.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (April 19, 2024 9:34 pm)

April 19, 2024 9:37 pm  #5752

Anna's pov:

As William changes positions slightly before thrusting again I hear him ask if it was just the six of us again , either in our house or Jarrod's and Camilla's.

Yeah. With just the six of us." I blurt out through a poorly timed moan. "But anywhere else the rest of the people there haven't seen them. And that's where my dilemma comes in." I explain.

April 19, 2024 9:39 pm  #5753

Hearing Camilla, I add: “Baby, look, Enid reminds me of you when we started dating, you had muscles that, I have to confess, we’re almost as hard as mine, feeling Enid’s quads and inner thigh wobble, sent me to a flashback when we went to the cabin and all those places in nature, the weekend we became boyfriend and girlfriend. So, more than for being her is for what she represents for me. And Anna, she’s special as she’s my brother’s wife, and even though she has never had thighs as sexy as yours, I can admire her worked out, muscular jiggles.”

April 19, 2024 9:44 pm  #5754

William’s POV:

I start slowly moving inside of her, waking every single sensitive cell she has, sending her to an impending release: “Would it be ok if I, at some point, gave you a loving, firm pat, and your sexy muscles wobble, even if in public, I promise to keep my hand there to absorb your jiggle in my hand, and never make you feel embarrassed, on the contrary, I would show you all my love.”

April 19, 2024 9:49 pm  #5755

He then surprises me a bit trying to defend the fact that he thinks both Enid as well as Anna have attractive legs. Saying that Enid's remind him of how mine were when we first started dating and although slightly less attractive, he can admire Anna's  for how worked out and muscular they are.

"Yeah I guess I can see it." I admit trying to see where he is coming from.

April 19, 2024 9:54 pm  #5756

Anna's pov:

As William quickly brings me to the point he asks me if it would be ok if he gave me a pat making my muscles wobble in public, but that he'd leave his hand there to absorb the jiggle so I wouldn't feel so embarrassed... More so he'd be showing me all his love.

I feel myself go rigid for a few sec as I bathe William's member before answering. "I appreciate the loving afterthought, but honestly I'm going to really have to think about it." I said a he continued to thrust as he hadn't yet reached the point.

April 19, 2024 9:59 pm  #5757

I smile as Camilla understands everything in detail: “Well, now that your curiosity is satisfied, it’s time to satisfy our desire for each other.” I slowly dress her as God brought her to the world and start fulfilling my duty as her husband, revel in her sexy body, mind and soul as I do all in my hands to conceive an extremely beautiful baby girl in her womb.

April 19, 2024 10:01 pm  #5758

William’s POV:

I smile, feeling the way I brought her to the peak of mount bliss. As I continue thrusting and indulging in her impending wobbles and jiggles, I say ad I’m about to reach the point of no return: “Guess I’ll enjoy your sexy jiggle and wobble right now and here.” I explode very strong inside of her, hoping to conceive a beautiful boy.

April 20, 2024 4:08 pm  #5759

Jarrod says he's glad my curiosity is satisfied adding that now he wants us to satisfy each other. Without any opposition he quickly undresses both myself as well as himself throwing our clothes on the floor before quickly entering between my legs.

April 20, 2024 4:13 pm  #5760

Anna's pov:

William continues thrusting, letting himself enjoy every jiggle I have. Only moments later he blurts out how much he's enjoying my every jiggle as he finally begins forcefully filling me up.

As soon as William comes down, slumping against me I ask "I think its time we take a shower and clean up before meeting back with the others."

I quickly change and feed Annabelle while William gets the shower ready for us and steps in.

Board footera