You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 27, 2024 4:35 pm  #5801

Re: Movie night

Tristan’s POV:

As my beautiful wife cries inconsolable, I lovingly wipe and kiss her tears: “Don’t worry my love, I’ll take care of you, I’ll make sure you don’t need anything.” She asks me if she can call Mirabelle, I let her.

I give her non injured leg a reassuring pat, feeling her relaxed muscles jiggle freely: “I’m sure the doctor will do what needs to be done so you heal.”

April 27, 2024 6:59 pm  #5802

As I feel her thigh wobble more and more in my hand with each thrust I feel my heart rate increase and hot life giving seed slowly making its way through my conducts, when, all of a sudden, I feel Camilla’s body tense, a strong wobble bouncing my hand, and release, bathing me.

I smile and ask her: “Ready for round 2?” I keep my level of readiness to release during the next round.

April 27, 2024 7:02 pm  #5803

William’s POV:

I keep my hand on her thigh, stopping the stimulation, she’s so about to release, her thighs are wobbling even without me having to jiggle them. I ask her: “If I bring you to release, do you enough stamina for round 2?”

I keep my hand in her strongly wobbling thigh, which makes me feel hot liquid starting to make its way to an impending explosion.

April 28, 2024 5:41 pm  #5804

As soon as I release he asks if I'm ready for round two. Assuming he hasn't reached the point quite yet I give a happy "yes."

April 28, 2024 5:44 pm  #5805

Anna's pov:

William's hand stops !moving as he asks if I would have enough stamina for round two if he makes me release now.

"Well. I've. Always. Wanted. To. Become. A. Member. Of. The. Mile. High. Club." I begin as my eyes beg him to continue. "So. I'll. Make. Sure. I. Do." I finish breathing heavy (even though he isn't currently stimulating me).

April 28, 2024 5:53 pm  #5806

I smile and reply: “Should we continue to the second course in the menu, missionary or would you like to skip to the third (on our knees Cam facing away from me)?”

April 28, 2024 5:55 pm  #5807

William’s POV:

I smile as I stimulate her in a way I know she loves, feeling her sexy muscles wobbling out of control and unrestrained as I feel her impending release.

April 29, 2024 4:07 am  #5808

Enid's POV

Mirabelle was an absolute brick. She arrived shortly after my phone call and gingerly put me in her car to go to her flat.

Tristan came with us and Mirabelle asked him to pack me an overnight bag, so I could stay the night at my best friends place and go to my appointment the following day.

My husband wanted to come with me, but I told him he needed to work in the shop. With Emily on holiday they needed the extra pair of hands and would likely need him for a while given my serious injury. He didn't seem to like this, but nodded his head nonetheless

'Thanks for all this' I said to Mirabelle once he had gone.

'Your welcome' she said, making a couple of tears well in her eyes and run down both her cheeks. 'I'll do anything for you mate, you only have to ask'

I had thought I was sick of tears, but there was something about watching Mirabelle cry that was so attractive. I quietly thanked my lucky stars that she was only straight and we started to get ready for bed

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

April 29, 2024 7:49 pm  #5809

Jarrod spared no time asking if I was ready for missionary or if I'd like to skip straight to my knees facing away from him.

"I think we should try missionary next, then put me on my knees after." I said not realizing how turned on I was.

April 29, 2024 7:54 pm  #5810

Anna's pov:

William continued stimulating between my legs. I take another deep breath and hold it forcing my impending release to retreat, but couldn't stop my muscles from wobbling out of control.

After a few more sec I felt William begin speeding up both his speed and pressure. Knowing a release was almost eminent I quickly bit my hand to keep from moaning. With that I felt myself reach the point and begin to bathe his fingers.

Board footera