You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 29, 2024 7:55 pm  #5811

Re: Movie night

We get in position and start our second round: “Do you want it hard or soft?”

April 29, 2024 7:58 pm  #5812

William’s POV:

After a few seconds, I feel Anna start bathing my hands as they bump against her wobbling inner thighs.

I smile at her and caress her wet inner thighs: “Are you ready to join the Mile High Club or would you like to catch your breath for a couple of minutes?”

April 29, 2024 7:59 pm  #5813

As we start round two Jarrod asks me if I'd like it hard or soft.

"Can you start slow? I want to be able to last as long as possible. Especially if we're going to try for round three after." I answer quickly.

April 29, 2024 8:01 pm  #5814

Anna's pov:

As I'm finishing my release William asks me if I was ready to join the Mile High Club now or wait a few min to catch my breath.

"I think I should catch my breath first." I say hoping the drink cart comes around before our next round.

April 29, 2024 8:08 pm  #5815

I start extra gentle and soft, surprised to feel her sexy inner thighs give in, completely relaxed. I tense my abs a bit to keep myself steady with my back and abs muscles so I’m able to grasp her thighs.

I slowly and very gradually increase strength in my thrusts, feeling Camilla’s sexy thighs starting to bounce my hands as they jiggle with each thrust, making me feel an impending, extremely strong release.

April 29, 2024 8:11 pm  #5816

William’s POV:

As Anna asks for a few minutes, I stop caressing her, keeping my hand on her still wobbling thigh until it gradually stops wobbling.

I can’t help but feel a strong pulsating sensation in my tent when, as Anna’s thighs are still wobbling a bit, a young female flight attendant approaches with the cart, noticing my hand on Anna’s wobbling thigh.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (April 29, 2024 8:30 pm)

April 29, 2024 8:20 pm  #5817

Tristan’s POV:

As Mirabelle arrived and picks up Enid, I help my beautiful wife get in the car, with a reassuring and full of love pat on her upper thigh, I bid her goodbye, noticing how Mirabelle looks very attentive at my hand bouncing softly on Enid’s jiggling thigh.

I go to the shop and call William, asking him and Anna if they can come the next day, at any time, as I need to talk to them.

April 30, 2024 7:50 pm  #5818

As soon as I answer I feel Jarrod start slow. I let my inner thigh give in trying to keep stamina for both of our next two rounds. I feel him grasp my thighs as I notice he is starting to increase the strength of his thrusts making my thighs bounce in his hands.

In seconds I feel Jarrod's  heart rate and breathing increase indicting he is quickly reaching the point.

"Slow down. I want to enjoy you for a bit longer." I tease as I place my hands firmly on his thighs.

April 30, 2024 7:57 pm  #5819

Anna's pov:

William complies and stops caressing my inner parts briefly, still leaving his hand on my thigh as the flight attendant approaches. I notice she starts looking us up and down as she asks us what we'd like to drink.

I feel my cheeks flush a bit as the flight attendant finally looks back up to get our drink choices and notice her face is a bit flushed too. (I wonder if our actions were embarrassing her or turning her on).

April 30, 2024 8:34 pm  #5820

I drastically lower the rhythm, doing all in my hands to wait for her as she places her hands on my tense, hard thighs (as they are giving me balance and support).

I notice the slow thrusts give her a more intense experience as all her sensorial spots are reached and stimulated for longer periods of time.

Board footera