You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 4, 2024 3:15 pm  #5841

Re: Movie night

After a few sec I feel Jarrod start thrusting even harder nearly instantly filling me up, however I don't feel him loose his tent this time. He then quickly asks me if I'd like to continue (another round) in this position or change poisitions.

"Seeing as how I haven't reached the point (this round) just yet I'd rather just keep going in this position a little longer." I answer as I immediately feel him start thrusting again.

May 4, 2024 6:15 pm  #5842

Tristan’s POV:

One day, as I visit my beloved and beautiful wife, she tells me Mirabelle offered to take care of her at our place so I can work and still be with her. I give her a kiss on her lips as I lean on her relaxed thigh, indulging in her soft muscles, I tell her: “I’m glad you’re coming back home, still, I’m not backing out on the offer I made Kim, just I won’t need an assistant manager. I welcome Mirabelle in our flat and tell her anything she needs to not hesitate to ask.

May 5, 2024 4:48 am  #5843

Leanne's POV

I was concerned when Kim closed the front door behind her and immediately burst into tears.

I wrapped my arms around her neck as tears streamed down my face. Once Kim had stopped sobbing, I guided her to the sofa and we sat down.

Enid had sustained a bad injury on her cruise and wouldn't be available to work for a few months.

'I don't know what to do now' Kim said to me, another tear running down her cheek. 'I'm so tired and I thought she would come back after her holiday, but now she can't'

She started to sob in her hands again and I pulled her close, another round of tears streaming down my face.

Once Kim had stopped sobbing and my tears had ceased wanting to stream down my face, my wife told me I should go to England as we had originally planned.

'You should go see Robyn' she told me. 'I'll be okay'

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

May 5, 2024 3:47 pm  #5844

William’s POV:

After feeling Anna’s sexy thigh jiggle and wobble completely relaxed against my outer thigh, she suggests we go and sit while we wait for the line to finish. I reply: “What a torment, my queen, you have no idea of the effort I am making to keep my hands off you. I pray the line goes fast.”

I lose the battle against the desire, dropping a hand in Anna’s thigh. (Does she allow it to jiggle in my hand or does she flex it to prevent it from jiggling or wobbling?)

May 5, 2024 3:49 pm  #5845

Hearing Camilla’s desire of staying in the same position, I moderate the thrusts going slower and softer, allowing her time to enjoy every fraction of inch as it slides inside of her, hoping to help her reach peak to go into our favorite position (regardless if she chooses to face me or give her back to me as she rides me).

May 5, 2024 5:08 pm  #5846

Anna's pov:

Although William agrees to sit he says it's taking all his will power to keep his hands off me adding he hopes the line moves fast.

After only a moment I feel William loose his will power and drop his hand on my thigh with a slap. I try my best to flex my leg to prevent it from jiggling too much. I don't want either of us to completely loose control again until we get into the restroom.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (May 5, 2024 5:09 pm)

May 5, 2024 5:11 pm  #5847

Jen's POV

'Hey buddy, your early' I greeted my best friend one morning.

'It's Amit's birthday' Poppy explained. 'I thought he might want one of your special cupcakes and a coffee'

I grinned and started to make the coffee. While Poppy was choosing her cupcake, a car suddenly increased in speed and crashed into the building next to the shop. The concussive wave cracked the front window.

Me and Poppy were in shock at first. Then we both sprang into action. Grabbing the first aid kit from under the counter we walked into the building. Luckily the occupants seemed to be okay, just cuts from flying glass.

I started administrating first aid on the first patient and Poppy volunteered to look after the driver.

'Jen'

Something in her tone made me stop in my tracks. After asking my patient to keep pressure on his own arm, I stealed myself and looked into the front seat. I recognised the driver immediately despite the blood on her face

'Oh no!' I remarked quietly. My eyes began filling with tears

May 5, 2024 5:13 pm  #5848

Immediately I feel Jarrod thrusting slower and softer hitting spots I didn't even know he could. I feel myself quickly reaching the point but will myself not to just yet as I want to keep enjoying him. Every few sec I hold my breath trying to make my impending peak back off. I decide to try to hold off until at least he has reached the point.

May 5, 2024 5:23 pm  #5849

William’s POV:

Feeling Anna’s thigh mostly firm, her quads resisting but her inner thigh jiggles just a bit, I turn and see the line is going fast. Looking at her I whisper: “I think in less than a minute we’ll be able to get to the front of the line, how about we stand up and make line before others beat us to it.”

May 5, 2024 5:26 pm  #5850

Enid's POV

Mirabelle had left her DVD collection for me to look at in case I got bored. I was looking through it when Tristan rang me up in a panic.

Kim hadn't arrived to open up and there was already a queue forming outside the shop.

'What do I do' he said to me, getting very stressed. 'I mean where does she put things!'

'It's not her fault Tris, she's probably slept in' I replied, trying to be soothing.

'Well whose fault is it then!!' My husband shouted at me. 'Her alarm clock!!' I felt a tear run down my right cheek.

'There's no point shouting at me, it's not going to improve your situation.' I told him. 'Isabel should be there in a couple of minutes, just take a deep breath and do what you can'

I hung up, cursing my injury - not for the first time. I chose a movie and put it on. Luckily the DVD player was easily accessible. I was an hour into it when a police officer  knocked on the door

'Good morning Officer...' I stopped not knowing how to address him.

'It's Thorne ma'am. Finnian Thorne. We have some news concerning your manager of your coffee shop. It's bad news, I'm afraid. She was involved in a road traffic accident this morning. It appears she drove into a building after falling asleep at the wheel. Unfortunately she passed away at the scene'

Luckily I was still sat down at this point. I felt so cold and numb. This was our fault, mine and Tristan's. If we hadn't gone on that stupid cruise!!

'Do you have any information on how to contact her next of kin?' Finnian asked

Tears began running down my cheeks.

'Yes, I'll get you the number'

Board footera