You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 5, 2024 5:26 pm  #5851

Re: Movie night

I feel Camilla try to hold back from reaching the point of no return, I keep giving her maximum pleasure, forcing her to surrender to the impending release. I receive her release holding her wobbling outer thighs in my hands until she’s back down to earth.

As soon as she’s back, I ask: “Ready for the grand finale?”

May 5, 2024 5:31 pm  #5852

Caitlin's POV

'Robyn, I'm so sorry. That is awful' Me and my girlfriend interlocked our fingers and played with them silently as tears streamed down our faces.

'Where's Leanne, what does she want to do?'

'She's already doing it' Robyn told me soberly. 'As soon as she heard the news, she got straight on the next plane back. The only bit of England she got to experience was the inside of Heathrow Terminal 5'

She rested her head on my shoulder, her tears soaking into my top. Mine were doing the same and we just sat quietly crying

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

May 6, 2024 6:21 pm  #5853

Tristan’s POV:

I call a locksmith to open the shop and give me a key. As soon as I open Isabel arrives. Not long have I calibrated the coffee machine, Enid calls me telling me Kim died in a car accident.

I quickly set everything to be able to operate and ask Isabel for 5 minutes. I go with Enid, see her in a river of tears, I can’t help but wipe and kiss her tears from her cheeks. I give her a pat on her thigh and say: “I’ll find a way to keep this working and take care of you at the same time without making anyone work overtime.”

May 6, 2024 8:38 pm  #5854

Anna's pov:

I see William look over his shoulder to check on the progress of the line. He surprises me by whispering and telling me that the line looked like it was moving rather fast and he'd lime us to get into line.

"Ok." I whispered back as William spared no time getting up.

May 6, 2024 8:45 pm  #5855

Jarrod keeps up pace making me trying to hold back my release impossible and within sec I feel myself reach the point and begin bathing his member. After only relaxing for a few sec he asks if I'm ready for the final round.

"Although completely exhausted, everything just feels so good how could I say no." I reply hoping I have enough stamina.

May 6, 2024 9:47 pm  #5856

William’s POV:

Anna and I start making the line once more, I can’t help but, seeing her sexy thighs and shapely calves in those shorts, bump my quads and/or my outer thigh against her outer thigh, teasing her as I know how she started to love feeling her sexy, firm muscles jiggle against my body.

I lift my eyes from her sexy thigh to her eyes, giving her a teasing and full of desire look.

May 6, 2024 9:53 pm  #5857

With a big smile on my face and sweat shining in my forehead, I tease her (after hearing she’s exhausted): “Does that mean I earned getting to feel your sexy thighs and calves wobble and jiggle in my hands and against my thighs and hips freely and unrestrained? Have I overcome all resistance in your muscles?”

I give her sensual inner thigh a firm pat before helping her get in position. I ask: “You want to see my eyes as we reach the point of no return or would you like to face away enjoying a different angle?”

May 7, 2024 12:52 pm  #5858

Enid's POV

When Tristan finishes work he comes to see me, to check I'm okay.

The shock of the morning still hasn't worn off yet, and I'm terribly worried. Even if by some miracle Leanne doesn't come after us, we could suffer legally from her wife's accident.

We were after all responsible for the fact our manager had to work 18 days without a break, and her out of control car had not only smashed into a building but had caused a couple of minor injuries.

'I'll speak to Jarrod' Tristan said soothingly, wiping my tears that were running down my cheeks. 'See if I can speak to his lawyer'

Last edited by reptongeek (May 7, 2024 1:44 pm)

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

May 7, 2024 2:06 pm  #5859

Tristan’s POV:

After taking care of the shop and my wife, disregarding the soreness I feel, I call Jarrod and tell him what happened, Camilla is in speaker so she gives her opinion as well. With my beautiful wife, Enid at my side, I can’t help a few tears silently slip from my eyes and rolling down my cheeks, smiling as I feel them kissed and my tear streaks wiped by my loving wife.

May 7, 2024 7:30 pm  #5860

Anna's pov:

As the line moves I feel William bump his thighs and quads against my outer thigh. I turn around to see him staring at me with a teasing and full of desire look.

"You have no idea what your thighs and quads are doing to me. I'm completely wet again." I say hoping to tease his desires even more.

Board footera