You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 2, 2024 4:06 am  #5991

Re: Movie night

Enid's POV

Jarrod had allowed us to use his lawyer for our upcoming legal case (the shopkeeper who was suing us for building damage and loss of earnings, thanks to Kim's fatal accident), and he told us not to worry about the cost as he would pay it for us.

His name was Alistair and when he came to visit us we were in the middle of a shift. Mirabelle filled in for Tris while we were having our meeting.

Alistair wanted to establish why Kim couldn't simply have used the flat above the shop if she was tired or taken a taxi. Tristan told him she had our permission to use the flat if necessary, so he didn't know either.

'Maybe she just wanted to get back to her wife' I told our lawyer. 'If I was her I'd want to get back to Leanne too, she I'd very beautiful'

'Possibly, but I'm not sure the Jury is going to go for that' Alistair informed us. The meeting continued for another two hours until it was time for us to close the shop. So when Alistair left so did Tristan to lock up

Last edited by reptongeek (June 2, 2024 11:51 am)

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

June 2, 2024 2:26 pm  #5992

As soon as we park Camilla asks what position I prefer, to which I quickly reply: “Ride me like you never have before, facing me, as I would love to see your eyes and beautiful face as you reach the point of no return, I would love to caress your abs and thighs as you ride me.” I give her a smile while I give her quads a firm, loving pat.

June 2, 2024 2:46 pm  #5993

William’s POV:

Anna, with her free hand, takes out a blanket, covering both our laps, then, deliberately starts caressing my tent with  firmness and speed. That gesture immediately disarms the firmess of my thighs, which start to jiggle with each impact of her hand as it reaches the base of the tent. Feeling an impending release, I get my hand inside her shorts, stimulating her, hoping to bring her to climax as well: “You want me to finish in your hand, my beloved queen? I thought we were doing every effort to conceive a brother for Annabelle.”

June 2, 2024 4:06 pm  #5994

Jarrod gives my quads a pat as he replies saying he'd prefer in I ride him so he can look into my eyes and at my face. He'd also love to be able to caress my abs and thighs.

I spare no time lowering my shorts as Jarrod removes his member from his. I quickly get on top feeling his hand nearly instantly being firmly placed on my thighs as he helps himself enter between my legs.

June 2, 2024 4:10 pm  #5995

I place my hands firmly on her thighs (hoping to feel her sexy muscles jiggle in my hands), as soon as we become one, I give her a strong thrust, looking into her eyes (inviting her to straddle me hard so her thighs jiggle strongly and unrestrained).

June 2, 2024 4:13 pm  #5996

Anna's pov:

As soon as I start caressing William's tent his thigh instantly start jiggling. After a min I feel his hand back inside my shorts stimulating between my legs. He then asks me curiously, nearly out of breath (from his nearly impending release) if I'd like him to finish in my hand adding that he thought we we're saying our life giving liquid to conceive another kid.

"I'd love nothing more than to continue to try for another kid, but this time I'm just too tired." I say hoping he doesn't mind releasing this way just this one time.

June 2, 2024 4:15 pm  #5997

William’s POV:

Hearing Anna, I stimulate her stronger, reveling in her sexy thighs jiggling as I bump my hand against them, inevitably exploding in her hand.

June 2, 2024 4:41 pm  #5998

Tristan’s POV:

Hearing the lawyer, I drop a hand on Enid’s inner thigh, relaxing as I feel her soft muscles jiggling in my hand, the. I ask her: “What do you think about the situation? Do you think we should close this shop and open in another state, for example in Jarrod’s school?”

June 2, 2024 6:32 pm  #5999

Enid's POV

I tell him no, we shouldn't close the shop and restart in another state.

'We are responsible for the livelihood of our workers' I reminded him. 'Also wasn't this your dream? You can't just quit when things get tough. Let's just see what happens with our court case'

June 3, 2024 4:05 am  #6000

Emily's POV

'Hey, how was your coffee with Evadne'

'It was good' Isabel told me. 'We walked back to her subway station and agreed to be pen pals'

'That's great' I replied warmly. My eyes filled with tears

'I'm sorry Izzy, I didn’t mean to imply you were going to cheat on Allison' My tears ran down my cheeks.

'Mate, don't worry' Isabel said. 'Your my best friend and I love you. I'll always value your opinion' A single tear glistened down her left cheek and she wiped it away.

'I love you too, bestie' I told her softly, giving her a fist bump

Board footera