You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 3, 2024 9:11 pm  #6001

Re: Movie night

Jarrod looks into my eyes as he gives me another strong thrust which makes my thighs jiggle so strong I couldn't even keep them retrained if I tried.

"With the way your thighs are jiggling I don't know how much longer I'll be able to hold off before I climb mount bliss." I hear Jarrod say but by the look on his face I think he didn't mean to say it out loud.

June 3, 2024 9:15 pm  #6002

I feel I am in heaven as I feel my hands bouncing on Camilla's sexy thighs, playfully riding the jiggly waves on her silky skin. I ask: "Would you like me to keep thrusting hard or would you like me to go softer? I am willing to go softer if you promise to keep your sexy thighs completely relaxed." I tease with the last part of the sentence.

June 3, 2024 9:19 pm  #6003

Anna's pov:

A moan a bit louder than I planned as I feel William begin to stimulate between my legs quite a bit stronger. As my legs begin to bump against his hand even faster (with an impending release) I feel him explode on the hand that is still on his tent.

Before I can even stop myself I feel myself wet William's other hand (that was still between my legs) before slumping and resting my head on his shoulder (without any more energy to move even an inch further).

June 3, 2024 9:26 pm  #6004

William’s POV:

As I feel Anna’s head resting on my shoulder, I, with ragged breath, whisper in her ear: “Even though I feel I wasted my seed, I have to admit I really enjoyed feeling my thighs jiggle against your hand at the same time your sexy thighs jiggled in mine, that is a sensorial overload I can’t resist without exploding. Maybe, under other circumstances, we can do it as we become one completely and unrestrained.”  Taking my wet hand out of her shorts, I give her sexy thigh one last pat.

June 4, 2024 12:31 pm  #6005

Jarrod surprises me after his initial strong thrust asking me if I'd like him to continue thrusting hard or go softer adding that in either case he'd like me to keep my thighs relaxed as they are.

"Let's stick with hard for now." I say really enjoying what is currently going on.

June 4, 2024 12:38 pm  #6006

I smile at her answer, continuing to give her strong thrusts as she starts slamming hard on me. I flex my thighs to keep thrusting hard, teasing her at the same time (since I can’t relax them and keep thrusting hard) meanwhile I enjoy in her sexy thighs jiggling hard beyond her control.

I don’t last more than 5 minutes before I explode inside her: “There we go my love, I hope a baby results out of this, I couldn’t resist any longer.”

June 4, 2024 12:38 pm  #6007

Anna's pov:

After a moment of silence with my head on his shoulder I hear him whisper in my ear that although he thought our previous love making was waisted on conceiving another kid, he couldn't help admit how good it felt when I let my thighs jiggle against his hand as jis also jiggled against mine. (Will almost always make him near to exploding). He adds that if someday were not trying for another kid, he'd love o feel those sensations again. I then feel him give my exhausted thigh one last pat before I lift my head and give his cheek a kiss before putting my head back on his shoulder.

The next thing I remember I open my eyes and the plane is just starting to land.

June 4, 2024 12:43 pm  #6008

William’s POV:

I can’t help but smile as I feel Anna’s thigh jiggle unrestrained as she leans her head on my shoulder, almost immediately drifting off to sleep.

I keep caressing her thigh, exploring it all over (outer, front, inner) indulging in the feeling of her completely relaxed muscles in my hand until I become aware we’re about to land.

When I see Anna wake up, I silently wonder if she’ll allow her thighs to wobble naturally as she walks down the plane and in the airport.

June 4, 2024 5:30 pm  #6009

Tristan's POV:

I look at my beautiful wife and, with renewed courage, I say: "I'll find what I can do about it with the SCA (Specialty Coffee Association) if they can help me with anything, I'll wait for the veredict and I'll talk to Jarrod, let's find a way to keep this coffee shop and open a small coffee bar in his music school."

I give her outer thighs a couple of firm, reassuring pats.

June 5, 2024 9:05 am  #6010

Enid's POV

I had to go see Mirabelle as I was getting frustrated by Tristan. He didn't seem to realise the hole we were in

'We could lose everything' I sobbed to my best friend. 'I'm so worried'. Mirabelle listened sympathetically and allowed four tears to run down her cheeks

'I know Jarrod is underwriting our lawyer, but what about our damages if we lose. They could be in the millions'

'Enid, do you trust me' I looked up at her tear stained face and nodded.

'Everything will be fine. You won't lose your business, I won't let it happen'

I felt immediately better and we both wiped our tears

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

Board footera