You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 9, 2024 8:51 pm  #6211

Re: Movie night

William's POV:

I smile as I say: "Welcome to a new world, you'll soon feel how other people admire your sexy thighs and calves as they jiggle in my hands, others will wish it was their hand instead of mine, others will try to imitate you and have what you have, especially if you gain the confidence to allow your muscles to wobble naturally with each step." 

July 9, 2024 8:59 pm  #6212

Isabel's pov:

I was feeling a bit down as I went to work. I went into the break room seeing as how I was a bit early and just sat there thinking. All of a sudden I was snapped from my thoughts by the sound of someone else entering the room. I turned around to see it was Emily. Boy was I glad to see her.

I stood up and gave Emily a hug, tears finally leaving my eyes as I began to explain my situation. I told her Allie was getting jealous of my friendship with Evadne. I tried to wipe my tears but they kept coming.

Emily came closer to give me a comforting hug that's when I broke down sobbing as I tried to explain. I explained that I was falling for her hair.

Emily pulled away and asked me seriously if I knew if Evadne even liked me that way. All I could do was nod 'yes.' Emily made me promise to break up with Allie before even considering dating Evadne. I agreed before trying to change the subject. I mean I didn't want to start work looking like a mess.

We both finished getting ready and started our shift. I reminded myself to ask Enid about how it was dating someone while already being with someone. I mean I really wasn't considering it just wanted to remind myself of the repercussions.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (July 9, 2024 8:59 pm)

July 9, 2024 9:15 pm  #6213

Upon hearing my disappointment Jarrod leans over and whispers in my ear that he'll make sure to make me scream his name in overwhelming love and joy feeling my happy tears in his hands and my sexy thighs and calves jiggling like I'm not even capable of knowing in his hands.

I give Jarrod a half smile knowing he's trying his best to make me feel better.

"Thanks." I begin unusually quiet "Mind if we get Jackson and head home?" I finish asking just as quiet.

July 9, 2024 9:20 pm  #6214

Anna's pov:

William, apparently excited from my reply, welcomes me to a whole new world. Explaining that soon I'll finally understand what others see in my thighs and calves. He hopes that I'll soon also gain the confidence to allow my muscles to wobble naturally with every step even in public.

"You never know. I mean I've never been into thighs and calves, mine or otherwise until recently so anything is a possibility." I say not sure I'm quite there yet (or if I ever will be...who knows).

July 9, 2024 9:25 pm  #6215

Hearing Camilla, I reply: "Sure, my princess, as you wish." I take Jackson's hand with my right hand and Camilla's hand with my left and start our walk back.

As we are slowly walking back home, I can't help but admire her very sensual thighs and calves. When we are about to reach the end of the park, a guy with a purse, looking back, trips as he impacts me, his body hitting my chest. As he bounces, he drops the purse and, with his hand, accidentally slaps Camilla's inner thigh as she is taking a step and we didn't even have time to react. As I recover balance I look at Camilla's inner thigh (wondering if it'll resist the unexpected impact or give in and jiggle like only her muscles jiggle).

July 9, 2024 9:29 pm  #6216

William's POV:

Hearing Anna is like honey to a bear, I teasingly invite her: "How about we take a shower, you allow me to wash you and you enjoy your newfound taste as I wash your sexy, firm legs, then we go out for dinner or at least for a coffee and a pastry, showing me how sexy you can walk for me?"

July 10, 2024 3:32 am  #6217

Upon my request Jarrod takes Jackson's hand and mine and we leave the office. Nearing the end of the park I'm taken off guard as  a man running with s purse trips and bumps into Jarrod's chest before dropping the purse and slapping into my inner thigh with his hand. I tried to stop my thigh from jiggling, but as I was caught so off guard I tried too late and it was to no avail.

Instead of worrying about myself I asked Jarrod if he and Jackson were ok.

July 10, 2024 3:40 am  #6218

Anna's pov:

Upon hearing my reply William teases me with the invite to a shower enticing me saying he'll happily indulge me in my newfound pleasure (washing me especially my legs). Inviting me to dinner or coffee and pastry after letting him indulge in my sexy walk.

"I'd love that. I'll wake Annabelle after our shower and we can all go out for a lovely dinner." I say secretly getting VERY excited for our shower.

July 10, 2024 1:09 pm  #6219

Enid's POV

As we moved into December, I received a very interesting e-mail from Robyn's best friend Marie.

I nearly didn't open it as I thought it was a spam email or perhaps a virus. It was only when Mirabelle asked me if I had got her message that I opened it.

She told me that her and Robyn would be returning to NYC to visit Susan next Easter which would coincide with the fifth anniversary of the start of her friendship with Robyn.

She continued that she would like to celebrate the occasion with the same meal as five years previously.

We had changed the menu by this point but after discussing it with Tristan he had no issues with making an exception for the two of them.

'I think that's adorable of her' I told my husband, tears running down my cheeks. After Tristan had dealt with my tears, I sent a reply back to Marie telling her, her special anniversary lunch would be no problem and we would see her next Easter

Later that day when Tristan was packing up, Isabel wanted to speak to me in confidence. She explained that her girlfriend was getting jealous about her friendship with Evadne a situation that was being complicated by her growing feelings for the blue haired girl

'What should I do?' She asked, her eyes beginning to well with tears. 'You've been in this situation what would you do?'

Her tears began falling down her cheeks, glistening in the evening light.

'Emily doesn't think I should cheat on Allie'

'No you shouldn't' I told her as she wiped at her tears. They still kept coming down her face and after a few seconds she just let them stream from her eyes.

'My arrangement with Tristan and Daniela caused a lot of pain on both sides' I explained 'I wouldn't want you to go through it yourself'

Isabel wiped her final tears, thanked me and left

Last edited by reptongeek (July 10, 2024 4:34 pm)

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

July 10, 2024 8:23 pm  #6220

I feel the scene in slow motion, as I recover balance from the impact, the robber bounces and falls back, dropping the purse and impacting Camilla’s inner thigh as she walks, making her inner thigh muscles jiggle very noticeably.

As soon as I see Camilla’s muscles finish wobbling, I mount the robber and immobilize him. A few seconds later, a lady in her 50’s-60’s reaches and thanks me for preventing her purse from being stolen. I give her a smile and tell her to call the police so they deal with the robber, then look at Camilla: “Are you ok my love?”

Board footera