You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 10, 2024 8:25 pm  #6221

Re: Movie night

William’s POV:

As I notice Anna loves the idea, I take her hand and walk to the bathroom, I prepare the water a little warmer than I like it so Anna’s muscles relax. I apply shampoo to her hair and give her head a gentle but deep massage.

July 10, 2024 8:32 pm  #6222

Tristan’s POV:

As I finish cleaning some coffee machines, I stand up and see Isabel standing up from a table in which she was with Enid. I approach her and notice stains of tears on her cheeks. I cup her cheeks and ask: “Isabel, I know you haven’t trusted me on previous occasions but, I can see you need someone to talk too.” I gently swipe my fingers along her tear stains: “Come, I have something special to ask but first I need you to be fully aware and attentive, without any pent up emotions. Let’s go to the office so you can release everything, the. I’ll tell you what I have in mind. I promise to not judge and even take care of your tears.”

July 10, 2024 8:52 pm  #6223

Isabel's pov:

At the end of the day right as my shift was ending I decided was the right time to talk to Enid. I asked her as she was cleaning up if I could speak to her. I explained that my girlfriend was getting jealous about my friendship with Evadne which wouldn't be such a big deal except for my growing feelings for her. I asked her what I should do (as tears big, hot began to fall from the middle of both of my eyes dispute my resistance)  seeing as how she was in the same situation before.

Enid told me under no circumstances should I cheat on Allie as it would cause too much pain for everyone involved. I thanked her quickly, wiped my tears and left (before I completely broke down).

As I stood up ftom the table and was getting ready to leave when Tristan approached me, cupped my cheeks (to my surprise) and told me he was there if I ever needed someone to talk to. I then felt him swipe his fingers along my now drying tear stains.

I debated telling Tristan my situation but was cut off short when he informed me there was something special he needed to ask me, but only after I got all my pent up emotions off my chest. He asked if I'd be willing to talk in his office; that he wouldn't judge even take care of my tears if need be.

I agreed and followed him into his office, not exactly sure of what (if anything) I was going to say.

July 10, 2024 8:59 pm  #6224

Taken aback a bit I see Jarrod tackle the robber to the ground. Soon after an older lady approaches him and thanks him for saving her purse. He tells her to call the police.

While Jarrod, the lady and I are waiting Jarrod looks lovingly at me and asks if I'm ok.

"Yeah, I think so. I was just more worried about you and Jackson." I replied as we continued waiting.

July 10, 2024 9:12 pm  #6225

Anna's pov:

As soon as I give William my reply he takes my hand and leads me to the bathroom where he prepares the water. As soon as it's ready he helps me step in then sits down behind me. He asks me if he can wash my hair to wich I readily agree. I lean back and relax as he massages the shampoo into my scalp.

I let out a sigh of relaxation as I felt a smile forming on my face.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (July 10, 2024 9:13 pm)

July 10, 2024 9:46 pm  #6226

Tristan’s POV:

As Isabel and I enter my office, I reassure her: “It’s ok to cry Isabel, even I cry, there is nothing wrong in releasing emotions.” I stay next to her and place a hand on her shoulder: “You know, I remember a reading from Revelation (last book of the Bible) that says that God will wipe away every tear from our eyes. I guess that, if God acknowledges our tears, we are to comfort each other, following God’s example, right?” I kneel in front of Isabel: “If you feel comfortable, you can release your tears, trust me, nobody will judge you nor see you as if your worth is less.” I give her a reassuring smile and keep my eyes in her, waiting for her reaction (if she chooses to hold back and keep it to herself or if she allows her tears to cleanse her).

July 10, 2024 10:20 pm  #6227

After the police takes the robber in custody, Camilla, Jackson and I continue our walk home. As soon as we enter into the living room, I say: “I have to admit you looked stunning with your sexy inner thigh jiggling unrestrained, I would have loved more if it had jiggled in my hand, but, I have grown to love your post pregnancy perfect body, jiggles and all.”

July 10, 2024 10:46 pm  #6228

William’s POV:

I finish washing and massaging Anna’s head, so I continue with her back, giving her sensual caresses at the sides of her abs as I slide up and down soaping her back.

I bring my arms around her, washing her breasts and abs, teasing her with a half formed tent.

After washing her upper body I go to her thighs and shapely, sensual calves, washing all sides of her legs, feeling my tent grow full, firm and ready for Anna.

July 11, 2024 7:40 am  #6229

Rachel's POV

My relationship with Kate had now been going for over eight years. It seemed incredible given how it started. I loved her so much and that love had only increased over time.

So much so, I was considering taking the next step and asking her to marry me. However there was an important consideration to take into account. Her sister Caitlin was also going to marry Robyn the following summer and I didn't want to overshadow their celebrations.

So I decided to speak with her. When I explained my plans her eyed filled with tears and she took me by the hand.

'If you want to ask my sister for her hand in marriage you go ahead' she told me, tears streaming down her face. 'We'll work something out together'

My own tears began running down my cheeks. A joint wedding would be so magical. I started thinking when would be the best time to propose

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

July 11, 2024 9:17 pm  #6230

As soon as we reach home Jarrod stops me in my tracks (as I was putting Jackson to play) and told me how stunning he thought I looked when I let my inner thigh jiggle unrestrained earlier and only wished it was in his hand as he has grown to love my post pregnancy body.

"I'm so glad you like it." I say with a half smile (still kind of down about the appointment) as I give Jarrod a kiss on his cheek before putting Jackson to play.

I back up a bit and watch Jackson playing for a moment before thinking out loud "I can't wait for him to have a sibling to play with. I guess its just not in the cards right now." I then unconsciously begin rubbing my belly (through my shirt) I only notice because Jarrod brings it to my attention.

Board footera