You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 17, 2021 1:58 pm  #61

Re: Movie night

Sadie's POV

It was getting late. It was always a wrench to see Jessica go, we never had enough time together. She put her boots back on and I tied back her beautiful long thick blood red hair back into a low ponytail.

We shared one final kiss and then a hug. The tears in my eyes streamed down my face and when we broke apart I could see Jessica was crying too.

I wanted to wipe her tears away as she did mine but there was no time left. Jessica left the house and I went upstairs still crying but glad she had got out before Cam got back

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

June 17, 2021 2:03 pm  #62

Jessica's POV

Sadie tied my hair into a low ponytail and my eyes started to fill with tears. Our time together was so short but that was how it had to be. Cam would never let one of her friends date her sister

We kissed and gave each other a deep hug. The tears in my eyes streamed down my face but I had to go. I left the house and quickly walked to my car which was parked in a hidden place out of sight. Just as I got in I saw Cam's car drive back and new that had been close

I looked at myself in the mirror. I used a damp tissue to wipe and clean my face of tears and when the coast was clear drove away

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

June 17, 2021 3:35 pm  #63

Amans lacrimae wrote:

I kind of like feeling tears rolling down my cheeks, as they rarely do, but I feel immense comfort when Cam wipes them, especially like she wiped this last one, I love feeling her soft, silky hand caress my cheek, drying a tear streak until the tear is reached, I can't even describe the feeling. I smile, I see her tremble slightly, and I am even happy that she seems to be willing to be comforted, and even said we were closer, she said she was now my girlfriend, I couldn't believe it. Now I can bring this to a new level.

"Camilla, may I ask you something personal, what were you trying to let out when you decided to go see this movie?"

Even though it was starting to become really late, I wish she answered...

Taken aback by Jarrod's question I had to think a minute. I mean he already saw me cry and I was now his girlfriend so I figured it was only fair I answer his question.

"it's just that I've been holding back for so long. Many little things have been going on that I have tried to let roll off my back. Every now and then I just need to "let off some steam" as they say. Usually I'm pretty good at not letting things get to me, that it until a certain point. Usually I know when on I'm at my breaking point and I just try to be alone when it happens, but I don't know... I saw something different in you. Something that almost made me want to subconsciously let go in front of you. I can't really describe it, honestly." I said blushing as I've never said these things out loud.

June 17, 2021 3:45 pm  #64

I see Camilla blushing and hesitating to answer, that once she did all I could do was hug her tight and I whispered in her ear: "And you did right, I know it doesn't sound like, but a burden shared is a burden halved, never again feel ashamed of your precious tears in front of me, I will always be here to take care of you and your tears". I break the hug, hold her hands in mine, resting on her thighs, and I look at her beautiful blue eyes, noticing...

June 17, 2021 3:52 pm  #65

They were beginning to sparkle with newly forming tears.

It was so sweet of Jarrod to say he will always take care of my tears. I've never had anyone care for me so much. As soon as he grabbed my hands I could feel newly forming tears quickly filling my eyes. This time they were not sad tears they were tears of love, caring and understanding.

I was trying my best not to hold back and just let them fall whenever they were ready, but it was hard as I'm so used to bottling things up. This is the exact opposite of what I've trained myself to do.

June 17, 2021 3:55 pm  #66

I, firmly holding hands, lean and place a kiss under each eye and on her lips, returning to my original position,  facing her, looking at her eyes.

June 17, 2021 4:17 pm  #67

That was more than my emotions could handle. I felt a lump form in my throat. I took a deep breath and swallowed hard to dissipate the lump. I mean crying was one thing, but I didn't know if I was quite ready to sob in front of Jarrod just yet.

That was all I could handle and a thick tear slowly escaped the lash it was hanging on and began to roll down the middle of my left cheek. I blinked a few times sending another tear down my left cheek. This time down the inner corner. Then like clockwork I felt a thick tear begin its decent down the middle of my right cheek. I tried my hardest to resist the urge to wipe them. It was kind of hard for me to wipe them anyways seeing as how Jarrod was still holding my hands.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (June 17, 2021 4:18 pm)

June 17, 2021 4:24 pm  #68

Seeing how emotional Camilla was, made me want to comfort her as best as possible, still holding her hands I did the same as before, this time aiming at her tears and the thick tear streaks left. I kissed a few tears, one from the middle of her left cheek, another from the middle of her right cheek, this time, I kissed along the streak until I kissed just under her eye. I stopped intertwining my fingers with hers, just placed my hands on top of hers, and softly say: "You don't need to put an image in front of me, I am your boyfriend, I will never think different of you, I love you for who you are, if you feel like sobbing, let your body express, my strong arms are here for you, you can always use my shoulder to lean on, my chest to hold you tight against me, my hands to wipe your tears and my lips to kiss your lips and tears and your whole body if that makes you feel better."

I slowly release her hands and softly cup her cheeks, wiping her tear streaked face with my thumbs.

June 17, 2021 4:35 pm  #69

Feeling Jarrod wipe my tears again with his thumbs made me shiver a little. I real!y did like the way he knew just how to comfort me.

I then began thinking about what he said about sobbing. I know he would always be there to hold me and let me sob but it was just something I wasn't used to... yet. I guess I'd just have to try to push out of my comfort zone if I really wanted him to see just how much trust and love I had for him.

I finally gathered up the courage to place my head gently on his shoulder. I could feel my tears soaking through the fabric of his shirt. I was tempted to pull away but decided to push past my comfort zone and just let them fall. In the back of my mind I was wondering what he would think seeing as how I was trying my best to open up to him.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (June 17, 2021 4:37 pm)

June 17, 2021 4:41 pm  #70

I think she liked me wiping her tears as she shivered, seems that my words encouraged her to slowly let go, as Cam leaned against me, placing her head on my shoulder, I could feel her warm tears splashing against my shirt (I removed my hoodie when I got inside). I felt her hesitate, so I started rubbing circles between her shoulder blades, trying to soothe her and make her feel more at ease. I wait patiently for her reaction as I rub between her shoulder blades with one hand and caressing her hair, even removing her ponytail to let her loose.

Board footera