You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 4, 2021 5:47 pm  #741

Re: Movie night

Not long had I suggested Camilla to let it out, her stunningly beautiful blue eyes quickly filled with tears and they fell like rain down her soft cheeks. I saw the precious teardrops leaving a dark spot on her shirt, eventually forming a small puddle.

I softly caressed her legs in the most comforting way I could, she externed what she thought about Sadie and why she is angry. As soon as she externed it she collapsed into my chest curled, I moved the arm I had on her thigh to her lower back, holding her body against mine and she started sobbing, wetting my shirt.

Her sobs gradually becomes more intense, shaking stronger and her sobbing louder. I felt her body shaking in my arms and I felt my shirt more wet, a larger patch was made and, this time I felt a liquid thicker than tears. I had never felt her like this, she was crying so hard that a little snot and I think some drool as well. I don't mind, she knows I'm happy to comfort her.

After a while, her sobs gradually subside though tears are still falling, I softly pat her thigh to let her know I was breaking the hug, she was reluctant to remove her face from my chest, I smiled and grabbed the sleeve of my shirt and wipe her snot clean.

Camilla blushed, I lovingly kissed and wiped her face clear of tears.

September 4, 2021 6:32 pm  #742

Anna's pov:

As soon as we broke the hug I felt William cup my face and clear it of what streaks were remaining. He then leaned in and surprised me with the most passionate kiss on my life.  I kissed him back just as passionately. I knew where this was heading. William stuck out his hand and I grabbed it. He led me to the bedroom.

September 4, 2021 6:44 pm  #743

When I was finally done sobbing Jarrod patted my thigh. This indicated he was breaking the hug. I didn't really want to as tears were still falling out of my eyes and down my cheeks. Seeing my reluctantcy he smiled sweetly and took his shirt sleeve and wiped all my snot clean. I was a little embarrassed he now had my snot on his sleeve and I could feel myself blushing. I guess Jarrod noticed as he lifted my face lovingly and gave my cheeks a soft kiss then took the pads of his fingers and wiped and trace of tears and streaks I had clear.

September 4, 2021 8:01 pm  #744

I couldn't help forming a smile on my face seeing her blush. "Nothing to be ashamed of babe." I say as I playfully jiggle her thigh with one hand and her calf with the other (as she is still with her legs across mine). "It's natural when you cry hard, I guess everybody does it, so don't worry". I lean on her thigh, feeling my fingers sink in her relaxed muscles.

"How are you feeling after a good cry in my arms?"

"Want to go for a coffee or would you like me to prepare it for you? Straight to bed, maybe?"

September 4, 2021 8:45 pm  #745

William's POV:

My heart skipped a beat when Anna responded to the kiss, after the kiss, she grabbed my hand and led me to the bedroom.

I couldn't wait to explore my wife's body for the first time after gaining insight and a new vision of love. I could feel my tears starting to dry on my cheeks as I slowly, yet impatiently, start to undress Anna, looking at her soft, feminine body trying to memorize every curve, every hill and valley, every change in texture, temperature, sensitivity level, everything about her was new for me at this moment.

I take her tshirt away, revealing a pair of bouncing breasts that invited me to suck and bite them, as well as a soft, slim abs where I could lay my face. I felt her kick off her sandals, so I laid her in bed and took her pants down, becoming aware of the warmth of the skin on her thighs, the smoothness, they felt extremely smooth and I also felt them trembling against my own trembling hands as I caressed them...

September 5, 2021 6:49 am  #746

Jarrod told me not be ashamed of my wet, snotty crying then he playfully jiggled my thigh and calf of my right leg as my legs were still across his. Then he asked me how I felt.

"I feel much lighter. It's always comforting to know I have you to fall on whenever I need to break. I've never had this level of comfort or connection with anyone I've ever been with. I appreciate you being so kind to me especially with all my snot...Again sorry for that." I said lovingly.

Jarrod then asked me if I wanted some coffee.

"I'd love some. Care to prepare it? I'm a mess right now and don't feel like going out if you don't mind." I began happily. "Maybe we can "go to bed" after." I finished quickly.

September 5, 2021 7:04 am  #747

Anna's pov:

As soon as we got into the bedroom I saw William start looking me up and down like it was the first time he ever saw me. It felt nice to be looked at with such desire. It made me feel sexy in a way I hadn't in a long time.

William then quickly removed my shirt exposing my breasts and abs. He spent ample time exploring them both. I quickly kicked off my sandals and prepared to get ready to lie down in bed but William got to me first and layed me down while removing my pants. He then started caressing my thighs with his strong hands. I never felt such desire for him than I did at that exact moment. 

I quickly rolled over and sat on top of his lap while I removed his shirt exposing his tonned abs and strong shoulders. I never could get enough of his abs. I started running my hand across them feeling them push back as I put pressure on them. I then ran my hand up his chest ending at his shoulders. I gave his shoulders a firm squeeze then continued to move my hands to his back where I delicately scratched my nails all the way down his spine to just above his pants. I felt him shiver a little; then he gave me a little sly smile as I felt a bulge pressing against his pants right where I was seated.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (September 5, 2021 7:06 am)

September 5, 2021 1:30 pm  #748

I take my shirt off, give Camilla's calf a soft squeeze as I remove her leg from mine, get up and go prepare a delicious mocha for my princess and an espresso with cardamom, homemade cherry syrup and dehydrated rose petals for me, I needed it right now. After a few minutes I get back with the cups of coffee to Camilla, "a cup of mocha for the girl with the most beautiful sobs", I said as I give Camilla a sincere smile and look at her eyes in the most loving way I could communicate. I noticed she really enjoyed the coffee and her spirit was merrier even though we drink it in silence. I think we don't need to say anything to know we are there for each other, and she knows she is my best company and I will always be there for her.

I take her hands to help her get up, go straight to bed, even though its still early, slip her dress off, I take my shorts off and we lay in bed. I caress her lovely hair, then her fair skin on her cheeks, still a bit sticky, as I cup her cheeks I lean for a kiss...

September 5, 2021 1:58 pm  #749

William's POV:

I am surprised how Anna is on fire, I love she is having initiative, I didn't expect her to roll over and land on my lap, her strong caresses got me hard quickly, I didn't even try to hide it, but my pants are on the way. Before rolling her over to be able to get my pants out I softly grab her hands and slowly bring them to my cheeks, wiping the remnants of tears and clearing the streaks they left on my face (I wouldn't like a tear to land on her as we are having intercourse).

I hold her calf and I rolled over, pausing briefly to take my pants and boxers off, I brushed her inner parts to see if she was ready... I continue caressing her face, arms, breasts, I spent a while on her breasts, go lower to her soft abs, I enjoyed caressing them, on the front, the sides, I tried to memorize every soft curve that was there. I go lower, I see once more her mound, just brushed it with my bulge, as I went to her thighs, I caressed her soft thighs, feeling them shaking against my hands, I bend her knee and caress the back of her thigh, feeling every curve on her relaxed muscles, reaching the back of her knee, where I feel the softness of her smooth, soft calf, I gently squeeze her calf, feeling it jiggle as I release...

September 5, 2021 4:22 pm  #750

Gemma's POV

'I've been reading your fan-fiction' Chloe told me. 'It's very good. Is it helping to distract you'

'Yes and No' I told her. 'It keeps my mind on other things whilst I'm writing it but after I stop it...' My voice tailed off and I began to run my index finger along one of my boot zips as tears filled my eyes.

'Why don't you go visit your niece in England' Chloe suggested. 'It will get you out of your house and you can still continue your story if you like.'

I nodded my head as tears began to run down my cheeks. All I seemed to be doing lately was crying and if going to England helped me stop I was all for it.

The session ended and as I was going to my car my phone rang

'This is the US Department of Corrections' a voice informed me. 'You are listed as a contact for prisoner 15890 Sadie Oliver'

'Yes, I am' I replied becoming slightly fearful

'Your friend is being released today ma'am due to prison overcrowding. You may pick her up this afternoon.'

'Thank you' I replied. I hung up as tears of joy streamed down my face. However I did come down to Earth very quickly. Yes Sadie was out but would she want to be my girlfriend. It was time to find out

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

Board footera