You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 6, 2021 6:41 pm  #761

Re: Movie night

Anna's pov:

As I continued to drift off I felt William caressing my thighs.

I awoke the next morning to the feeling of William kissing my foreheads and getting up. I can hear him walking into the other room and in a matter of seconds smell the aroma of coffee filling the house. Not long after I see him bringing me a cup of coffee into the bedroom.

"Don't feel the need to get up. You don't have work for work for a few hrs its still early. I want you to enjoy every second of your morning." William said handing me my cup of coffee while I sat up in bed.

September 6, 2021 6:42 pm  #762

Camilla adjusted herself, I felt my member fit perfectly in her, she then surprised me taking my hands and bringing them to her hips, as she knows I love feeling her hips. I impulse her to start straddling, I really missed that feeling, she started moving forward and back, rubbing my member with her clit, I noticed she got more turned on when she gained speed by herself, I loved feeling my member intermittently pressed by her muscles and her thighs sliding as they caressed my hips and lower abs.

I guided Camilla to change direction, instead of the horizontal movement, I pushed her hips up with my hands and I also raised my hips, pounding her from below, she let herself go and started riding me, this is a position I really love but can barely handle, I couldn't help spilling my vital liquid in her womb when I felt her shapely calves shaking against my thighs, her strong thighs jiggling against my hips and my hands as I had them between her hips and her upper thighs, and that sexy look she has in her face, the satisfaction and desire in her smile and eyes.

I lay spent below her as my member deflates...

September 6, 2021 6:52 pm  #763

William's POV:

I wake up with Anna's leg still on top of me, I give it a soft pat before sliding out of it, feeling its waves moving my hands as it responds to the contact. I slip out of it and go prepare coffee for us and pancakes with blueberry.

I bring the coffee to the bed, she sat when she smelled it, I tell her breakfast is ready at the table. I jump in give her the cup of coffee and lovingly pat her thigh, giving it a soft, loving squeeze afterwards.

She drinks her coffee and I jiggle her thigh telling her to get up before they are no longer warm.

September 7, 2021 1:38 am  #764

I began riding Jarrod. Slowly at first then faster per his request. I was getting more turned on the faster I went.

I could then feel Jarrod raising my hips high into the air. He then started pounding me. As he let me go I started riding him harder and faster. I knew this was his favorite position yet one he could least handle. After only a few seconds of me pounding him I felt him release his load and fill me up. That sent me over the edge my thighs started shaking against his thighs and hips. That's when I bathed his member with juices of my own.

At that point I could feel Jarrod's hands drop as he seemed spent. He was dripping in sweat and satisfaction. He layed there a few min with my lying on top if him. Both if us trying to catch our breath.

After a few min of silence I looked up at Jarrod and asked him if he'd like to cool off with a nice cool shower. I stood up from on the bed and began undressing hoping he'd follow.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (September 7, 2021 1:39 am)

September 7, 2021 1:45 am  #765

Anna's pov:

After William handed me the coffee he lovingly prepared for me he told me breakfast was also ready. He patted my thigh while I drank my coffee. Then he suggested I hurry to the table before the pancakes got cold.

I got up from bed, set my cup on the nightstand. I quickly walked over to the table as I saw William pulling out my chair. I guess he was really trying to make it up to me for everything we both went through the last few months. As I sat down I felt him push in my chair. Then he sat next to me, but not before placing two big pancakes on my plate. I gave him a big smile. All of a sudden he seemed !like a new man.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (September 7, 2021 1:46 am)

September 7, 2021 1:56 am  #766

After this great bonding moment, Camilla suggests a cool shower, I think it will help with my sore muscles, we have been doing a "lot of exercise" lately. I get up and follow Camilla to the shower, I offer to wash her, I take care of her whole body as of now, I know it even with my eyes closed, every curve, every valley, every soft spot, every muscle, I take care of each meticulously, feeling her entire body, hard, soft, in my hands.

I feel very happy to know the love of my life that well, in fact, I think I know her mind almost at the same level, I know what she likes, I know when she needs a release, I know when she needs a hug, when she needs her tears wiped, a pat on her thigh, I know her favorite coffee, her favorite place to be touched. I know what and when Camilla needs.

Next day I receive a letter saying Sadie was released early from jail, I tell Camilla and ask if she has contacted...

September 7, 2021 2:22 am  #767

William's POV:

We got up from bed and went to the table to have breakfast, I place the chair for my queen, serve her breakfast on her plate and sit next to her. We have a good breakfast, like I haven't had in many months, then I have an idea, I'll ask her to the opera, Turandot will be on the Met. "Anna, would you like to go to the opera next Tuesday?" I smile.

September 7, 2021 6:20 am  #768

As per my suggestion Jarrod quickly undresse and hops in the shower with me. The cool water feels amazing on my sore muscles as does it when Jarrod takes the time to wash my whole body taking his time not to miss a single spot.

The next day Jarrod hits me with some hard info. He tells me he received a letter from my sister saying she was let out of Jail early due to overcrowding and the face that she doesn't appear to be a danger to anyone if released. I swallowed hard taking in the news.

"I know I should have contacted her, but as of now I haven't; nor has she. Maybe she doesn't want to see me. Why else wouldn't she have called me upon her release instead of having us informed with a formal letter?" I begin asking Jarrod seriously "Besides I wouldn't even know what to say to her. I am still a little bitter about what she did although I really don't want to make her feel any worse than she already does." I finished quickly as I get ready for work.

September 7, 2021 6:33 am  #769

Anna's pov:

As we were having a nice breakfast William asked me if I'd like to go to the Opera next Tuesday.

"I'd love to!" I squealed wondering what brought this on as he used to hate the Opera.

I then finished my breakfast almost forgetting I still had to go to work shortly.

"As much as I'm enjoying our special morning, unfortunately I have to go to work soon. Remember my physical therapy patients won't wait." I began with a heavy sigh. "That is unless you want me to call out sick. But that would mean you'd have to call out too." I said with a hoping smile.

September 7, 2021 6:55 am  #770

"I'm not sure she didn't want to see you, I'm pretty sure she was embarrassed for what happened, that's why she didn't call you, and, to be honest, one had to give up the pride and neither you nor her did it. If I have to be sincere, I'm a bit worried about her, she could be anywhere.

I'm not sure your job will give you more days, as you already took a few for our weekend, and we need to find Sadie. You have two options: I can look for her and keep you updated, you can go look for her yourself, whatever job related consequences there may be, or if you need me, we can look for her together. Don't worry about your fianances if you need to quit, I've got you covered." I hug her tight.

Board footera