You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 7, 2021 7:10 am  #771

Re: Movie night

Jarrod told me he thought it was my sister's pride and embarrassment that kept her away. He then told me he thought it had something to do with my pride too as I could have gone to see her any time she was in Jail. Then he told me he was worried about her whereabouts as he knew she didn't have anywhere to stay upon getting released.

It was a hard pill to swallow, but I knew Jarrod was right about my pride getting in the way.

"I know I could have gone to see her, but I was just too upset about what she did. I know I should leave that in the past as you already forgave her and it was your property that was damaged not mine, but it still hurt me that she was hurting you by damaging your property." I began quickly trying to get the words out before my anger came back. I didn't feel much like crying this morning.

Then Jarrod asked me if I wanted him to help me look for her or if I wanted to.do.it alone.

"Well, I thought about your offer and I have to go to work today to put in my 2 weeks notice. I've decided I want to quit to become your personal assistant. Don't you have to go to work too?" I began quickly "Besides I can make some phone calls this evening to see if anyone knows her whereabouts unless you'd rather." I finished quickly getting dressed for work.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (September 7, 2021 7:13 am)

September 7, 2021 11:46 am  #772

William's POV:

"I don't mind calling out sick" I say as I smile and caress Anna's thigh. "We could spend our whole day together".

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (September 7, 2021 11:47 am)

September 7, 2021 12:04 pm  #773

Finally, I hear Camilla accepting about Sadie, plus, she accepted my offer to become my personal assistant. "I think I have one or two meetings I can't postpone, let me check with Caroline, but other than that, my work is time flexible. I can do it from home".

I couldn't wait for the two week countdown. "Sure, make the phone calls you consider appropriate, you know your sister better than I do". I caress her hair and give her a quick kiss.

September 7, 2021 3:18 pm  #774

Jessica's POV

When the note from Sadie arrived I decided to go to Jennifer's house and see if she got a note from her too. As it turned out she did so we opened both of our envelopes and read them together

Both our eyes soon filled with tears as we saw the contents

Dear Jessica mine read. (I assumed Jennifer's was similar)

Due to prison overcrowding I have been released early from my sentence. As long as I complete an Anger Management course, I won't have to go back

I have decided to move away to give myself a fresh start, please don't think any less of me for running away like a coward, but if you have initiated a relationship with Jennifer I wanted you to be free to express your love for her and for each other without me looking over your shoulder.

I will always treasure the time I spent with you both and I wish you every happiness together

Sadie

Me and Jennifer gave each other a silent hug as tears streamed down our faces

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

September 7, 2021 3:23 pm  #775

Sadie's POV

I was at a roadside diner buying a burger when my phone vibrated in my pocket. I saw it was Camilla.

I answered it and she asked where I was. She was my sister after all so I told her my plans. To move to Washington state to be near Cousin Hannah. 

I didn't tell her about Lucy because I'd promised I wouldn't nor did I tell her where I was going. I explained that she should read her letter, that I would miss her, but this move was for the best.

I hung up switched off my phone and ordered my lunch.

September 7, 2021 3:33 pm  #776

Gemma's POV

I heard my name and saw Jarrod and what I assumed was Camilla looking at me. She was very upset but trying to be calm. Jarrod (a little too aggressively) asked me where Sadie was

'I don't know.' I said quietly my eyes filling with tears. Jarrod told me I owed it to them to tell the truth. Addressing Camilla I spoke

'I don't know where she went.' I told her. "I picked her up from prison and she told me although I had been a great friend, she didn't love me' A tear ran down my cheek as said this but I continued.
'She asked to be dropped off at a bus stop which I agreed to do. When I returned home I found she had gone. I didn't know you had a Cousin Hannah, so I don't know where she lives'

I paused and a pair of tears ran down my cheeks in perfect sync

'I loved your sister' I sobbed. 'I would have given everything to be her girlfriend.  But it wasn't to be. Now please go away and leave me in peace'

Jarrod looked as if he wasn't going to obey but Camilla dragged him away 

September 7, 2021 3:35 pm  #777

Hannah's POV

Camilla called me and asked where Sadie was. I told her I didn't know because she hadn't told me yet. She was driving up to be near to me but at this time I didn't know where that was

September 7, 2021 3:50 pm  #778

When Camilla and I went to see Gemma, Camilla was pretty upset, I was trying to be cool but Camilla's anxiety was dragging me,  as soon as Gemma started talking I noticed tears in her eyes, I couldn't help but soften, even though Camilla was quite upset, when I saw Gemma start sobbing and Camilla turn away, I gave Gemma a warm smile, letting her know I believed her and a second before Camilla dragged me away I wiped a tear from Gemma's cheek.

September 7, 2021 5:56 pm  #779

Anna's pov:

William told me he'd love me to call out sick for the day. I quickly ran to get my phone.

"I'm sorry to be calling at such late notice, but my husband and I both woke up with the stomach bug. I'm going to have to call out today. Can you have my secretary call all my patients to reschedule?" I said to my supervisor. I hung up before even waiting for his response.

"Your turn." I said a little too excitedly pointing at William.

September 7, 2021 6:10 pm  #780

I quickly finished getting ready for work, gave Jarrod a quick kiss on the cheek and left.

As soon as I got to work I immediately put in my two week notice. I couldn't wait to tell Jarrod so I called him in my lunchbreak.

"I did it! I put in my two week notice!" I excitedly told Jarrod before he even had a chance to figure out who called him in the phone.

"That's awesome, but I found out something I think you may want to hear. I talked to Caroline at my work and she mentioned she knew something about your sister's whereabouts." I said not knowing if she'd want to heat the news now or when she got home.

"Yeah well what did she say?" I asked nervously.

"She said your sister turned down her advances for a relationship. Then she packed up and said she was moving to be near your cousin Hannah." Jarrod said slowly trying to spare my feelings as best he could.

"That's good. At least I know where she is." I said before hanging up.

I sat down at the break room table, put my phone down on the table and felt new hot tears stinging the backs of my eyes. Now I didn't know when I would talk to my sister to make up and I could feel the guilt starting to bubble up in me.

I felt a hot tear run down my left cheek and I let out a little gasp not realizing it was even there at first. I angrily wiped it away with the palm of my right hand hoping no-one saw.

I vowed to try my best to wait to release my emotions until I got home to Jarrod.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (September 7, 2021 6:28 pm)

Board footera