You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 7, 2021 7:30 pm  #781

Re: Movie night

Caroline's POV

I had just had a meeting with Jarrod. He explained that he had decided to choose someone else for the permanent position for his new PA. Even though my position was only temporary it still stung that he had decided to choose his girlfriend over me.

He asked me if I knew where his girlfriends sister had gone. I could have said the truth which is I knew nothing, I didn't know who she was after all.

But stung by my rejection I told a big lie. You see I wanted Camilla to hate me. So much so that she couldn't bare to work with me, so she would leave and I would become his permanent PA.

I told him that Sadie had turned down my advances and was moving to be close to her Cousin Hannah. I had heard Gemma mention her during one of our conversations. Of course I had no idea if that was true or not.

I went back to my desk seriously cross and then Eliott came by. He hadn't talked to me since William had punched him and he had obviously heard my conversation with Jarrod because he asked me why I had lied to him.

'I told him the truth' I said

'Um no, your still lying' Elliott told me. 'I know exactly what Sadie did after Gemma picked her up from jail because I was actually on the bus when she took it to Gemma's house. She asked me to go to her house and text me when Sadie left. I didn't see you there'

I wanted the floor to swallow me whole. I didn't know of this arrangement. I could have of course argued that Sadie could have come to see me afterwards, but he would have known I was here while he was having his day off

'I was going to give you another chance' he explained. 'But I don't think I will now' He went back to his own desk and I bit my lip trying and failing to stop the tears from running down my cheeks

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

September 7, 2021 10:48 pm  #782

William's POV:

I call the company and tell one of my business partners I had an upset stomach and needed him to cover my back.

I tell Anna I have the day off and lift her like a princess, taking her to the bedroom...

September 7, 2021 11:32 pm  #783

After seeing Caroline's lack of maturity, I decided to not keep her for the next month, as Camilla will stay in her current job two weeks and I'll let her rest for two weeks more, so I decided to keep it vacant for one month.

I got a bit worried, I heard Camilla upset after the news about her sister. The day goes by...

September 8, 2021 1:54 am  #784

Anna's pov:

William called out sick from his job so we could spend the day together getting reacquainted with each other. It was a long time coming but much needed. He then lifted me like a princess to our bedroom.

As he set me down on the bed I could see him pull out what looked like massage oil from the nightstand. I didn't even know we had any. He then asked me to get undressed.

September 8, 2021 2:06 am  #785

For the rest of the day my mind kept drifting back to my sister. I still couldn't believe she left to be near Hannah. I wished I could have tried to make up with her but for now that was out of the question and I could feel the guilt slowly starting to eat at me.

Many times during the rest of the day I had to stop and force back tears. I didn't want to start crying in front of anyone at work my precious tears were for Jarrod only. At least I knew he wouldn't say anything about me crying and just be there for me. I'm not sure how good I'd be looked at at work.

As soon as my shift was over I ran to my car as fast as possible. I sped back to Jarrod's house although I could barely see through my blurry vision. I nearly sideswiped a couple cars. I was lucky though and made it back without any harm.

I nearly ran into Jarrod's house flinging my purse and keys on his side table by the front door. I then ran to his couch and flung myself disown with a thud.

"What's wrong?" Jarrod asked in a concerned tone.

"You were right. I should have made peace with my sister. Now she's on her way to our cousin Hannah's neck of the woods. I'm not sure when or even if I'll ever get a chance to fix things with her now. I just feel so guilty. I couldn't stop thinking about her at work after you told me." I began quickly feeling a tear finally escaping my right eye but now hanging on my lashes. "I mean I was close to tears all day trying to reason with my guilt. I could barely make it home I was so upset. The only thing that got me through was the thought of your strong arms holding me for another release." I finished praying Jarrod would quickly come on over and envelope me in a warm hug so I could fully release my emotions.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (September 8, 2021 2:10 am)

September 8, 2021 8:15 am  #786

Sadie's POV

I yawned as I walked through the grounds of the Comfort Inn in North Dakota. It had just gone ten o'clock and I wanted something to eat. The restaurant in my motel was unfortunately shut but there was a Burger King nearby so I was going to that

I stopped at an ATM to get some more cash and I remembered Gemma had promised to give me some money. In my flight from Boston I had forgotten to check. I asked for a receipt from the machine and my eyes went wide as I saw the amount in my account was a few hundred dollars short of $2m. 

My eyes welled with tears a little. She really did love me so much. I was wiping my eyes when I heard a click clack on the tarmac. Two of the waitresses, a raven haired girl and a blonde girl were going to their cars. The raven haired girl was wearing black knee high boots like me the hem of her skirt skimming the tops. She burst out laughing at her colleagues parking skills

'Why did you park like that!!' she giggled

'I couldn't see the lines properly' the blonde said giving her a friendly punch. The two girls shared a tender kiss and I turned away to give them some privacy

The light had turned green and my thoughts turned to my sister Camilla. I was wrong to run off like that without saying goodbye. I resolved to contact her when I reached Bellingham in Washington to tell her my new contact details

September 8, 2021 8:25 am  #787

Gemma's POV

I was in England waiting for my niece to come off her coach from her trip. As I waited my thoughts turned to Sadie and a tear ran down my left cheek. I had given her some of my fortune as I had promised. Just a small slice of $2m. Given that I had won $60m in the lottery, I could certainly afford it. I just hoped that she would be careful with it as I wasn't intending it to be anything more than a one off.

Another tear fell this time down my right cheek and I wiped them away with my gloved hands. The coach had now arrived and the pupils started to pile off the coach

'Aunt Gemma!' I heard Kate happily squeal. I almost didn't recognize her as her knee socks were pulled up instead of in their traditional rolls at her ankles. She hugged me tightly not caring about the tears that streamed down her face.

'It's so good to see you' she said. 'How long are you staying' I tenderly wiped her tears away.

'As long as it takes me to do all those things I promised I'd do with you' I said. Another pair of tears streamed down Kate's face

'Perfect!' she said happily giving me another hug and soaking my jumper with her tears

September 8, 2021 2:20 pm  #788

William's POV:

I see Anna's naked body as she undressed, she looked perfect to me, well formed, soft, aesthetic body, smooth skin, lovely blonde long hair, as she laid on bed I start massaging her neck and shoulders, I see a smile on her face, I shiver feeling her body molding in my hands as I go to her soft, yet strong arms, feeling her relaxed muscles taking the shape my hand gives them as I mold them when I massage her sexy, toned arms.

I continue massaging her chest and abs, I feel a tent building inside my pants when I feel her soft breasts bouncing in my hands as I softly caress them and mold softly in my hands when I apply pressure. I feel her slim, feminine abs rise and fall as she breathes deeply, I think she is getting turned on as I see she is slightly blushing. I continue massaging down her thighs, at this point I feel my member is getting wet in anticipation of what could possibly come next.

I take my time massaging her soft, thighs, feeling them tremble lightly when my hands slide through her inner thighs, getting "dangerously" close to her core, I slide my hands applying a little pressure a few times, every time feeling her tremble stronger, finally I go to her calves and feet, taking my time as I know she spends a lot of time standing up. I caress and feel her relaxed calf muscles jiggle and bounce around as I massage them, when I finally reach her feet, I take my time with each toe, I hear a relatively loud moan, I know she is enjoying this, and I love it.

September 8, 2021 3:36 pm  #789

Caroline's POV

I had been demoted back to my reception desk again. Jarrod had decided to go without an assistant until his fiancee was available citing my lack of maturity

In some respects though I felt lucky I had a job. My phone rang and it was Laura at the other end.

'Hi Caroline, just to let you know I've got someone else to chaperone me on the NY subway this week, I'm doing a morning run only because my girlfriend has a hockey match that evening so I wanted to spare you the long journey

I blinked because the last time we met Laura had definitely mentioned her boyfriend who loved Transformers like me. I could hear her wince over the phone when I brought this up.

'Please don't tell anyone' she begged. 'But I have one of each. It's perfectly okay, they both know and it's with their full consent and everything but I'd rather Mum and Dad didn't know. They wouldn't understand'

Perfect. I thought as I hung up. I can only hold onto a boyfriend for a week, but my bisexual goddaughter can have two successful relationships. I was frankly a little jealous. 

But then I realised it was this attitude that had caused my current problems. I went back to my desk

September 8, 2021 6:28 pm  #790

Anna's POV:

William started by massaging my neck and shoulders. I could feel the tension release almost immediately. I smile as I feel William's strong yet soft hands move to my arms where he begins messaging them for a min before moving down to my chest and abs.

He massages my breasts for quite a while as I know that is one of his favorite places on my body as he likes to joke that I have "a little extra there". I don't mind as he massages them in a soft yet firm manner. He then moves down to my abs. I take a deep breath feeling myself starting to get slightly turned on. My stomach is one place that is a big turn on for me if its rubbed in just the right spot. After a couple min I can feel myself getting wet from his touch. That's when he moves down from my abs to my thighs.

He continues to message my thighs getting increasingly close to my private spot, but stopping just before. He then slides his hands down to my calfs and feet. He spends ample time massaging there as he knows how much time I spend on my feet everyday at work. I can no longer contain it and as he's massaging my toes I involuntarily let out a loud moan.

That's when I looked down and saw a huge tent formed in his pants. I guess he was enjoying this as much as I was. To prolong our pleasure I asked him if he'd like a turn getting massaged.

Board footera