You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 17, 2021 4:46 pm  #71

Re: Movie night

As soon as Jarrod began rubbing circles between my shoulder blades I could feel my walls begining to slowly crumble. I let out a ragged breath knowing how close I actually was to sobbing. Instinctively I wanted to hold back but the way he was comforting me told me it was ok.

June 17, 2021 4:51 pm  #72

I feel she is letting her guard down, I feel her back shuddering with a ragged breath against my hand, I rub my cheek against her hair and continue caressing her now loose hair, as I soothe her: "shh, it's ok, don't hold back, nobody will know, nobody is even near, its just us, and you know I love you."

June 17, 2021 9:39 pm  #73

Hearing Jarrod's kind words was all it took. I couldn't hold back despite my best efforts. I could feel my lip curl. I wondered how ugly my cry looked at this point. I usually don't let it get this far.

The next thing I knew I let out a gut wrenching sob. At first I tried to muffle it but quickky realized it was useless.

June 17, 2021 9:45 pm  #74

I had mixed feelings about this situation, on one hand, I felt glad and extremely happy that Camilla trusted so much in me, and on the other, I felt sad because of her bottled up pain. Despite what some people might think, Cam looks stunningly beautiful, with her intense blue, sparkling eyes, tear streaks on her cheeks, a sexy lip curl, she made extremely teasing sounds, which honestly, I found arousing.

She broke the hug as she was sobbing intensely and...

June 17, 2021 10:32 pm  #75

I could see her blushing.

As soon as I pulled away I could feel myself blushing. I was extremely embarrassed Jarrod had seen me cry, even heard me sob. I mean it did feel good to finally release all my pent up frustration/sadness but it was a little embarrassing to finally put myself out there like that.

I was extremely embarrassed to let Jarrod see the tears streaming down my face. It was embarrassing enough he felt them on his shirt and heard me sob. With that I quickly buried my face in his chest just as I let out another sob. This time slightly quieter than the last.

June 17, 2021 10:59 pm  #76

She pulled away, I could feel her tears in my chest, seeping through my shirt, it was very reassuring Camilla finally released her pent up emotions. I softly brush her pouty lips with the pads of my index and middle fingers, lovingly wipe her cheeks with the pads of my fingers, drying her streaks with my thumbs.

Her sobs are subsiding, her face looks beautiful, more at peace.

June 18, 2021 12:12 am  #77

I finally take a deep breath and try to calm down. I can feel my tears are slowly stopping. I've never felt so comfortable crying. I finally lift my head.

I smile as Jarrod brushes my lips and wipes my cheeks. This is when I know I've made the right choice. I've never felt so comfortable with a guy.

June 18, 2021 12:30 am  #78

I smile as I see Camilla's face gradually becoming her usual, cheerful, stunningly beautiful.

I see the time and it became extremely late...

June 18, 2021 12:46 am  #79

After I finally calm down I look at my watch to see the time. I can't believe how late it is. I don't want the evening to end but must soon tell Jarrod that I must be going.

Secretly I wish he would invite me to stay over, but I don't want to say anything to ruin what has become a perfect evening.

June 18, 2021 1:03 am  #80

I am hesitating on how Cam would take if I ask her to stay over, I wouldn't want her to put her life at risk driving way past midnight, the thing is...

"Um... I was thinking that going out this late is not that safe, and you know I live alone here, so there are no spare rooms.

If you're willing, would you mind staying? I promise I'll be a gentleman."

Board footera