You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 18, 2021 2:21 am  #81

Re: Movie night

A smile slowly started to form on my face.

"Yeah I'd like that. Besides I'm too tired to drive." I said now beaming.

I couldn't stop thinking about how I'd get to cuddle with Jarrod tonight. Hopefully we'd have a peaceful night sleep after all our emotions earlier, but if there was any more tears to be she'd there's no one's arms I'd rather be in.

June 18, 2021 2:28 am  #82

"I forgot, one more thing, I hope it's not a big issue, I never use outdoor clothes to sleep, I didn't have this situation contemplated. I have a pair of running shorts that I don't take outside or a pair of boxers, but, well, that's underwear, right?

Is that ok with you?

June 18, 2021 3:54 am  #83

"Whatever makes you comfortable." I begin trying to be a good girlfriend. "Come to think of it I don't have a change of clothes to sleep in seeing how this wasn't a planned situation, not that I'm complaining." I finish hoping he'll offer me a shirt of his to sleep in but not saying anything as I don't want to be too forward.

June 18, 2021 4:13 am  #84

I bring Camilla the running shorts and show her a drawer with several t-shirts. "Choose whichever you like." And I leave her in the room so she can change.

June 18, 2021 4:25 am  #85

I'm excited he decided to let me borrow his clothes. It's almost like he read my mind. Did I mention I made a good choice when I asked him to be my boyfriend.

I quickly throw on the shorts and pick a rather large white t shirt from his drawer. As soon as I'm dressed I open the door hoping he's ready too.

June 18, 2021 5:07 am  #86

I went to the bathroom, I had a pair of boxers and a midnight blue t-shirt, I went back to the room hoping she is ready. Camilla opens the door, she looks stunning,an oversized white t-shirt that makes her arms seems thinner than she has them and the pair of running shorts, her toned, defined thighs look stunning.

I try to take that image out of my mind, I promised I'd be a gentleman. "Want to go to bed, or do you have something else in mind?

June 18, 2021 5:24 am  #87

Jarrod looks handsome in his boxers and t shirt, although I'd think he'd look good in anything. I can't stop thinking how good looking my boyfriend is.

"I'd love to go lie down if you don't mind. It is getting pretty late." I begin hoping I wasn't disappointing him. "I'd love to cuddle for a while actually, maybe chat a little more and take it from there if that's not too cheesy for you." I finished hoping he'd be interested.

I find cuddling a very innocent yet intimate form of touch saved for only the ones you really care about intimately.

June 18, 2021 5:30 am  #88

I fold the bedsheets and lie down in bed, sliding myself to the side to give Cam space...

June 18, 2021 2:51 pm  #89

I wake up from my bed still in my regular clothes. There is a patch of recent wetness on the pillow where my tears had fallen and dried.

My throat is dry so I go to get a drink. When I come back I notice Cam's bedroom door is ajar. I open it and find it empty. My eyes well with tears of anger. Jessica could have stayed over, if I'd known

I check my phone. Cam did leave me a text telling me what she was going to do. My tears overflow and come down my face. I wipe them away with the back of my hand and go back to bed

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

June 18, 2021 5:09 pm  #90

Amans lacrimae wrote:

I fold the bedsheets and lie down in bed, sliding myself to the side to give Cam space...

As soon as Jarrod is comfortable in bed I slide into the other side of the bed. Noticing how far away Jarrod is I say "You are my boyfriend. If it wouldn't make you uncomfortable you don't have to lie so far away."

I then slide myself slightly closer to him hoping he'll get the hint. I'm the kind of person who loves to cuddle so I'm hoping he's comfortable enough to put his arms around me.

Board footera