You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 19, 2021 7:55 pm  #911

Re: Movie night

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Tristan's POV:

I was surprised by Laura's reaction, I didn't complain, though I wanted to watch the ending with her, as seeing her reaction here, I could only wonder how she would be by the end, the make out session was quite steamy, we couldn't keep our hands off each other, I caressed her cheeks lovingly, seeing if there were more tears as we kissed, then my caresses went lower, first to her slim arms, then her shapely abs and waist, then her thighs, I felt the fabric of her dress until I reached the hem, then I felt her soft, warm thighs. I stopped there as we weren't ready to take the next step yet.

When we finished kissing and caressing, we found out we missed the rest of the movie. We went each to our room to change into our night clothes, then came out to say goodnight. Laura looked stunningly beautiful and sexy with her pink mid-thigh shorts and her short sleeve white t-shirt.

Next morning, I had an idea to keep a great memory of this date. I go and knock on Laura's door, she opens and I propose: "Good morning sweetheart, I have an idea for this morning, would you like to do a reaction video, we'll continue from where we left off the movie so we don't have to watch it all over again, what do you say?" I have in mind recording a video of Laura walking to the living room to sit in front of the tv, then place the camera on a stand and record us as we watch the movie.

I agreed to Tristan's suggestion however much to his disappointment I didn't cry again, despite rejoining the movie shortly before the scene where Haley Lu's character falls down into the ice. 

After we had finished watching the movie (even the credits) his mum took me home again. I had a busy week ahead of me but I arranged to meet Tristan for lunch the next day at college

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

September 19, 2021 8:56 pm  #912

reptongeek wrote:

I agreed to Tristan's suggestion however much to his disappointment I didn't cry again, despite rejoining the movie shortly before the scene where Haley Lu's character falls down into the ice. 

After we had finished watching the movie (even the credits) his mum took me home again. I had a busy week ahead of me but I arranged to meet Tristan for lunch the next day at college

Tristan's POV:

I was dissapointed Laura didn't cry when the couple said goodbye forever (he was going to die), at least I was able to indulge caressing her breathtaking thighs in her pink shorts, I hope I get another opportunity to wipe and hopefully kiss her tears...

September 20, 2021 5:38 am  #913

Anna's pov:

After a few min of William and I having small talk in their kitchen Jarrod and Camilla finally came to join us. Honestly, I still thought they were asleep.

Jarrod quickly asked us what we wanted for breakfast but being polite company William and I just choose cereal as to not make Jarrod have to do much. After he handed us our bowls and spoons he directed us to where the milk and cereal was. He then made himself a cup of coffee while Camilla heated herself up some oatmeal. She then quickly grabbed a cup of coffee and sat down. As we all quietly ate enjoying each other's company Camilla broke the silence.

She told us about the date they finally choose for their wedding seemingly almost bouncing out of her chair in excitement. She then asked me if I'd go with her when she looked for her wedding dress. She said she could use my opinion when she tried the dress on. Although I was extremely busy I was flatered.

"I'm happy you two finally picked a date. It seems like everything is happening so fast." I squeeled in almost as much excitement as Camilla. "I'm pretty busy the next few months with my job as a co worker of mine just left and I gained some of her physical therapy patients on top of my own, but if you give me a few weeks notice I'd love to drive down for another weekend to help out. I mean I'm really flattered you value my opinion with such an important decision." I finished beaming.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (September 20, 2021 5:39 am)

September 20, 2021 11:50 am  #914

Robyn's POV

I was feeling really happy Wednesday morning. Not only had my performance of the Twelfth Doctor's Bootstrap Paradox monologue in Drama class been roundly praised, but I'd managed to go two and a half days without crying because of the cold or the wind.

The temperature had picked up a little but I still wore my black knee boots to college because Laura liked to see me in them

I saw her and Tristan together in the college canteen having dinner. Tristan was stroking her hair which made me a little sad. When Laura and me were together on a date we both had to be careful so we didn't get any unfavourable reactions from people.

I felt a tear run down my left cheek so I left them to it and joined the queue for lunch

September 20, 2021 12:36 pm  #915

Laura's POV

I met Tristan for lunch in the college canteen. After we had paid for our food we sat down next to each other so we could admire the same view of New York City.

I did see Robyn as she came in, but at the same time she passed by my eyeline, Tristan decided at that point to play with my hair.

I could see Robyn was a little upset as she wiped away a tear when she was standing in the queue for her food. I didn't blame her to be honest. When I was with her we had to be careful with our PDA so we didn't get any derogatory comments.

I didn't say anything to Tristan while we ate our meal, but resolved to speak to Robyn when it was convenient

September 20, 2021 3:28 pm  #916

I softly caress Camilla's cheek, her smile is irresistible, then go lower, to her defined arms, her sexy abs and waist, my hands rests on her thigh, rubbing small circles with my hand and squeezing her thigh every now and then, in a relaxing way, she was pretty excited.

I turn to Anna, if you want to take Camilla to New York to look for the wedding dress, feel free to take her for a few days, I know NY is the capital of fashion, also if you want to go to Paris or Milan, feel free to go, I just transferred 30k to her account and I have preferred price on Air Europa and American Airlines. I see William's face in awe, he can't believe how much I'm investing (as it is not an expense) in our wedding. Camilla turns to me, looks in my eyes...

September 20, 2021 3:42 pm  #917

Tristan's POV:

I watched the reaction video over and over, I was trying to memorize every gesture of Laura's face, every movement of her body, every expression of her eyes. At the beginning of the video I felt a tent form in my pants, Laura looked very sexy in her night clothes, her breasts bounced with every step she took as the t-shirt was not that loose, her slender thigh muscles jiggled in an extremely sensual way as she set her feet on the floor as well as her shapely, well formed calves that corresponded to her thighs, swaying in and out in a quite teasingly way. I felt the need to gently pat, squeeze and caress her shapely calves, feeling her smooth skin as well as her muscles giving in to the pressure of my hand.

We agree to meet the next day at the school canteen for dinner, I knew her outfit wouldn't be too revealing, yet, I really loved spending time with her, stare at her eyes, feel her cheeks, caress her hair, hear her sweet voice, simply being with her was a gift for me.

We meet, she looks beautiful, as always, we have dinner and a light chat, I tell her I would love to take her to a coffee shop or the movie theatre later this week, or if she wanted to have a movie marathon or play Twister at home. She decides...

September 20, 2021 3:56 pm  #918

Laura's POV

To play Twister. Simply because I know Robyn liked her movie marathons and it was autumn recess next week

We decide on a time and we agree to meet at our house because I have the game

September 20, 2021 5:24 pm  #919

Tristan's POV:

The day of our date arrives, I put on a Beatles stamped t-shirt, a pair of cargo pants and ankle walking boots, on my backpack I have a pair of black gym shorts (to have the elasticity to play twister). I arrive to Laura's home and she greets me, I was stunned when I saw her wearing...

September 20, 2021 5:49 pm  #920

Laura's POV

The same outfit!

We both burst into giggles and made jokes about wearing the same clothes. When we were ready my mum had control of the spinner and made the first spin

Board footera