You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 20, 2021 6:07 pm  #921

Re: Movie night

Tristan's POV:

I was surprised Laura was wearing the same outfit as me, we both went to change to shorts and t-shirt, ready to play. Laura's mother was there and in control of the spinner. Laura and I stand in front of each other, our feet on the yellow and blue, the spin came right hand red, I cross my arm and place it next to Laura's left leg.

September 21, 2021 5:01 am  #922

I guess Jarrod seeing me smiling so happily made him just as happy as we had just finished breakfast and were still sitting at the table when I felt him softly caress my cheek. He then moved his hand slightly lower to my arms, then abs, then waist. His hand finally resting on my thigh. I could feel him rubbing small circles with his hand as well as giving them a firm squeeze every now and then. I was surprised seeing as how William and Anna were still sitting next to us at the table.

Jarrod then turned to Anna and told her to my surprise he wouldn't mind if she took me back to New York with them so we could wedding dress shop. He figured the dress shops would be better there than here. He then told her to my utter amazement that he had just transferred 30k into my bank account just in case her and I preferred to wedding dress shop in either Paris or Milan not to mention he had preferred price on both Air Europa and American Airlines.

Jarrod then turned to look at me. He looked deep into my eyes to guage my reaction to the news. I could feel tears starting to fill my eyes. This time they were tears of love so I didn't care if anyone else saw. My tears, however refused to spill over.

"That's very sweet and extremely generous, but I still have one more week of work before I could even think of traveling. And besides I bet Anna has to go back to work next week so us traveling anywhere in the near future doesn't seem really feasible right now. But I'm extremely happy and more than grateful for everything you are doing." I said leaning over and giving Jarrod a long, tight hug.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (September 21, 2021 5:04 am)

September 21, 2021 5:19 am  #923

Seeing Camilla's tear filled eyes made me feel the need to kiss them. I lean and kiss her just under her right eye, then her left, cupping her cheeks, caressing them briefly. "Like you say, one more week at work, enough time to schedule a flight or a ride, I'm not sure if Anna has any vacation days left, you could go a few days, like I said, I can give you a couple of weeks, guess its more than enough time to choose a dress or have your measures taken for the tailor to make it". I turn to Anna "What do you say, New York, Paris or Milan? You say when, we can schedule the flights, of course, if William is ok with it." 

September 21, 2021 9:11 am  #924

Laura's POV

I got Left foot blue for my first spin which meant I was tangled with Tristan already!

His next spin was left hand yellow. He couldn't stop himself from laughing as he contourted himself to his new position. He was close enough for me to kiss him so I did, but we over balanced and fell over collapsing into giggles

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

September 21, 2021 9:21 am  #925

Gemma's POV

I was now back in Boston very hungry so before I left the airport I decided to have a meal at a Burger King. I didn't normally eat fast food but I was too tired to cook tonight.

I picked up a Bacon Double Cheeseburger meal from the cash desk and sat down to eat. I sent my sister and my niece a text each to tell them I was back safely. A girl opposite me was saying goodbye to someone in obvious distress. I wanted to give her some privacy but was magnetically drawn to watching the tears streaming down her face. I shook myself after a few seconds and resumed my meal

Once I had eaten I left to drive back home to my house. 

September 21, 2021 9:36 am  #926

Liz's POV

I took a deep breath as I walked through the cemetery. Today was my fortnightly trip to my parent's grave. My boot heels click clacked across the stone pathways as I walked. There wasn't much activity around which was fine, I preferred the privacy

My parents had died eight months apart. My Mum passed away first and then my Dad. They both had cancer, but my Dad seeing my grief at the loss of Mum had kept his secret hoping that he would recover, but it wasn't to be

If it hadn't been for Hannah and Lucy, I would have fallen into a hole so deep I wouldn't have been able to climb out. They helped me through my devastating circumstances with such love and compassion and I owed them a lot. 

Sadie had come along at just the right time, Although my grief was still a little raw, I was ready to open my heart to someone. Last week she'd taken me on a picnic to my favourite park. She'd made all the sandwiches and cake and it was just beautiful. We'd finished with a silly game of Frisbee and a romantic walk round the lake. If made a busy week more tolerable to know that I had a supportive girlfriend waiting for me across the hall whenever I needed a talk

'Hey, it's me again' I said to my parents grave. I sat down cross-legged on the path and gave them an update. As I did so tears ran down my cheeks. I missed my parents so much.

After twenty minutes or so, I wiped away my tears and got up. It was two o'clock and I needed to get home for my four o'clock shift at work

September 21, 2021 2:24 pm  #927

Tristan's POV:

After the first spin my face was so close to Laura's leg I could kiss it, but seeing her mom there stopped me from doing so, the second spin was left foot blue, which meant Laura had to place her foot just behind my right foot, so she slipped it between my left foot and my right foot, placing her face teasingly close to mine. I felt an urge to kiss her, but I refrained, as we were playing with her mother watching.

Next spin is left hand yellow, so I stretched my arm to the yellow in front of Laura's foot, not missing the opportunity to brush her shapely calf as I went to the circle behind her, leaving us in a very compromised position, my arm leaning against her calf and my face, millimeters apart from hers. This time she took initiative and leans in for a kiss, which overbalance us and we fall.

I roll a little to avoid landing full weight on Laura, still my left arm hits her left inner thigh, making her muscles jiggle with the strong contact, she traps my arm between both her thighs and we start giggling as I rub my cheek against hers and caress her lovely hair with my free hand. Her mother...

September 21, 2021 2:43 pm  #928

Laura's POV

Just smiles at us. We untangle ourselves and decide to begin again. My first spin was left hand red

September 21, 2021 3:32 pm  #929

Sadie's POV

I wanted some lunch so I decided to go back to the Juice Bar. Liz was visiting her parents graves before going to work. I was going to ask if I should join her but thought I should give her some privacy. Her recent tragedies had caused tears to full my eyes when I read her text that morning.

'Welcome back' Helen said to me as I came in. I sat at the same table as before and ordered the same meal. Sausage Bap and a Coke. As I was waiting for my food an older man in a suit came in and ordered some lunch. He smiled at me as he sat down but seemed to want to be left alone so I didn't go across to say hello.

The juice bar started filling up with customers but unlike the day I came with Liz, there didn't seem to be anybody in overall control of things. The girls were doing their best but soon started to get swamped.

After I had eaten my meal I was going to pay and just leave, but something in me thought it wouldn't be fair. Helen was asked by a lady to do a Coffee Mocha but it was clear she was just swamped. I decided to jump in and help even though technically I didn't work there.

'Helen, I'll do your Mocha' I said. My previous job before I had lost it was working in a golf club restaurant. Sometimes I was on my own so I knew how to balance my workload. After I had delivered the mocha I helped out by clearing tables, serving the customers and directing the girls we could all effectively get through the rush. One of our customers whom was the guy in the suit who wanted some more coffee

There was still no sign of the supervisor. He was doing 'computer work' apparently which I translated as special supervisor code for chuff all. Finally after two hours everything was under control and the girls thanked me for my help

Then the supervisor Adrian appeared. He was very angry because Natalie had served someone a ham and cheese toasty outside the time window on the menu. Only five minutes outside but she had done it nevertheless.

'What did I tell you about this!!' he yelled. Natalie was ready to burst into tears so I stepped in.

'We've been really busy these last two hours.' I told him. 'But we managed to get through it. That should be what's important not the fact we illegally sold a toasties

'Who the chuffing heck are you!!' Adrian shouted at me. 'You don't work here, why are you helping' Helen bravely told him it was her fault and she'd asked me for help.

'This is my shift!!' Adrian bellowed. 'You don't decide who's in charge. You are in a lot of trouble young lady, I'm calling the boss.' He got his phone out and dialled a number.

To our shock a phone rang from the other side of the restaurant. The guy in the suit was the owner!

'Helen and Natalie you can go home early if you like. Adrian I'll leave you to deal with the customers for the next hour while the next shift arrives.' He requested. 'Sadie may I have a word outside'

Grinning like Cheshire cats Helen and Natalie did exactly that and went to get changed. Adrian slightly shell shocked started to clear tables.

I went outside with the boss. 

'I'm Jan' He introduced. 'I had heard about the problems with Adrian and decided to see for myself. Luckily my staff didn't know what I looked like so I was able to go undercover as it were' He paused.

'You can have Adrian's job if you want it. I was impressed by your supervising of the girls. Have you done it before' I explained I hadn't but I had run a golf club restaurant on my own on some days which was were I had picked up the skills.

'You should also know I was in prison for Criminal Damage.' I told him. 'I'm not proud of it, it was a moment of madness one night that caused great pain to my sister who I love dearly. I'm taking Anger Management classes as part of my punishment'

'Do you have a daytime telephone number' Jan asked me. The only number I had was my mobile number, but I gave it to him. 

'I'll contact you in a few days' he said. With that he walked off. My eyes filled with tears of joy. He was going to give me a job! Despite my personal history. I came back down to Earth pretty quickly though. Being a supervisor for an entire shift was going to be hard as technically I'd never done it before. But I was willing to give it a go. And I did need a job, although Gemma had gifted me a large sum of money, it wasn't going to last.

Helen and Natalie came out of the back. They had changed into their street clothes, Helen was wearing a green top, stonewashed jeans and boots and Natalie was a black top, grey pinstriped knee length skirt and boots. Both girls had undone their hair and it was loose down their backs.

'I think I might be your next supervisor.' I told them, my tears running down my cheeks. They both gave me congratulatory hugs. It wasn't until they left I realised I still hadn't paid for my meal!

Wanting everything to be above board I wen back inside to pay

September 21, 2021 6:30 pm  #930

Tristan's POV:

I was having a hard time hiding my hard member, I couldn't help my teenager hormones react to feeling Laura's silk skin and her thigh muscles jiggling against me. I see Laura place her left hand next to my right leg. My turn was right leg green, so I cross stepped next to her right leg, shaking a bit to keep my balance.

Board footera