You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 26, 2021 4:34 pm  #971

Re: Movie night

Laura's POV

... was feeling very tired and I needed to go to bed early so I could continue my New York Ultimate Ride challenge the next day. So me and Tristan parted and I told him I'd text my final destination when I had it

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

September 26, 2021 4:40 pm  #972

Tristan's POV:

I ask Laura if at least we can take a couple of photos so I can remember this wonderful day with her...

September 26, 2021 5:59 pm  #973

Laura's POV

I agree so we take one by the Monopoly board and one on the Twister mat which Mum takes on Tristan's phone. After we give each other a goodbye kiss he leaves me to go to bed

September 26, 2021 6:42 pm  #974

Sadie's POV

It wasn't until Liz came round that I allowed myself to cry properly.

'I know I shouldn't have got my hopes up.' I sobbed as tears ran down my cheeks. 'But it was a job I could have done you know. And Jan didn't care about my criminal record. Who else is going to do that?' 

Liz tenderly wiped away my tears as they fell, as a stray tear streamed down the left hand side of her face.

'I'm sorry babe, I really am. I wish I could help you'

I wiped away her tear and gently kissed her on the mouth.

'You are helping' I told her. Liz looked at me with pure love in her heart. She kissed me back longer and deeper

September 26, 2021 6:46 pm  #975

Tristan's POV:

I check the pictures taken, I loved seeing Laura smiling with her cheek touching my cheek as well as the picture on the twister mat, where she looks extremely beautiful as I carry her like a princess as she balances her calves, her bright yellow shorts and orange t-shirt highlight her beautiful, well formed leg muscles giving in to my grip as I hold her.

I give her a kiss goodbye, hug her mum goodbye and leave for home. At home I watch the video I took of her as well as the pics I just got, hoping to see her soon.

September 28, 2021 3:33 pm  #976

Robyn's POV

I was lying in bed watching a video of myself crying. I'd been exploring my new found love of my own tears. I'd been to Central Park that afternoon and when I had felt my eyes fill with tears had pressed the record button on the video app. I didn't have to wait long before I had started to cry.

And now I was viewing the recording back, watching the tears stream down my face in a repeated loop. I had just pressed the button to view it a ninth time when I saw I had a What's App message

It was a from a senior called Leanne. My film marathon with my girlfriend had been arranged for the lounge in my dorm building but because it was recess next week my college principal had said the only way it could go ahead is if someone looked after us. Fearing the worst I had reached out to the senior class and asked if someone would like to volunteer and luckily someone did.

Leanne asked when I needed her and I said Tuesday at 7pm. She messaged back she was looking forward to it.

I pressed the viewing button one more time on my crying video. Once again my tears overflowed my eyes and streamed down my face. I put my phone down after this tenth viewing. Watching myself cry was okay and all, but nothing beat the sensation of actually feeling the tears running down my cheeks.

I got up off my bed zipped my knee boots under my dark jeans and put on my coat, beanie and scarf. I walked around a bit in the darkening light of the day. Presently my eyes filled with tears. I stopped on the path and felt a light sexual pleasure rise up as a single tear ran down my left cheek. Almost immediately afterwards another tear fell this time down my right. My mouth gently curled into a smile as the two tears continued their path downwards and dropped off my chin onto my gloved hands.

After several seconds I wiped the tears away and walked back to my dorm. Luckily when I reached the front door a second round of tears streamed down my face. Someone asked me if I was okay and I said yes, it was just the cold.

I went in and returned to my room

September 29, 2021 3:52 am  #977

Princess_Lucky1731 wrote:

I saw Jarrod smile at William then caress Anna's cheek. He then turned to me and kissed my lips which still had leftover tears on them. I kissed Jarrod back as I felt him place his hand on my thigh. He gave it a tender squeeze then slid his hand to my knee. I already feel like part of his family. I've never felt so loved and accepted before.

"Before the day gets away from us we should all get changed and go for an outting. What does everyone say?" I begin smiling at Jarrod. "If it's ok with Jarrod I think it'd be nice if our guests choose what they'd like to do as they are only here for a couple days before unfortunately having to head home tomorrow evening for Monday's work." I finish waiting to see what they have in mind.

"We can figure out what we'd like to do after we get dressed. I don't want to waste such a beautiful day if that's ok with everyone else." I said as I motioned for everyone to get up and head back upstairs to get dressed.

I wasn't sure what we were going to do so I wasn't exactly sure how to dress but I figured I'd pick something neutral.  I then grabbed Jarrod's hand and stood up heading back upstairs to our room. As soon as we got into our room I saw William and Anna entering their room also hand in hand.

September 29, 2021 8:45 am  #978

Liz's POV

Helen and Natalie were on the phone to speak to me. They were telling me about their latest shift at work and the phrase Helen used was 'completely horrific'. The fact she was using the F word to describe what something was like when she never usually did meant things were bad

I could hear in both girls voices how upset they were. Their supervisor had started to work on the floor but from what the girls were saying he had been doing the minimum amount of work that could be considered working. They (and their colleague Leo) had still been running around like silly people serving all the customers whilst He had done nothing apart from sit people down.

Leo had even managed to get himself suspended when he had pushed his supervisor against the wall when He had the temerity to say He'd had a bad day.

Tears were running down my cheeks at the end of this story and I wouldn't have been surprised to learn the girls were crying too. They wanted Sadie back, but would the owner let it happen

September 30, 2021 1:24 am  #979

Princess_Lucky1731 wrote:

"We can figure out what we'd like to do after we get dressed. I don't want to waste such a beautiful day if that's ok with everyone else." I said as I motioned for everyone to get up and head back upstairs to get dressed.

I wasn't sure what we were going to do so I wasn't exactly sure how to dress but I figured I'd pick something neutral. I then grabbed Jarrod's hand and stood up heading back upstairs to our room. As soon as we got into our room I saw William and Anna entering their room also hand in hand.

I suggest taking William and Anna to the Walden pond for a good hike and fresh air that is not available in NY, making a stop to get outfits, as William and Anna were not prepared for this. "What do you think Camilla? I could get you a new outfit for this, get used to hiking, I love doing this, especially with you". I smile.

September 30, 2021 6:26 am  #980

Jennifer's POV

It had been a while since I'd seen Jessica. Our respective jobs kept us away from each other. We still texted of course but it wasn't the same. I missed her so much. Finally our schedules aligned and we decided to meet up and get some fresh air

'What about Walden Pond' I suggested.

'Sounds great!' Jessica agreed. She touched her computer screen with her hand and I did the same. I could see her eyes well with tears and mine were too.

'Not long now babe' I said as my tears began to run down my cheeks. Through the screen I could see Jessica crying too. I made a motion to wipe away a tear and she did too.

We finished making our plans and shut our computers off. I wiped away my tears and went downstairs for a drink.

Board footera