You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 30, 2021 6:42 am  #981

Re: Movie night

Gemma's POV

I had finally made it back home. It had been good to see Frank again. Visiting the White House was a dream come true and I was going in as a guest. We both had dinner together and we caught up with various events in our lives - although I didn't tell him about Sadie and then I needed to get back to my hotel. The ever efficient Agents Cooke and Barrow dropped me off and I went back to my room

As I put my front door key into my door a piece of card fluttered to the floor. I picked it up and looked at the name and phone number written on it.

Billie had been one of the girls in the restaurant who had served me breakfast. Although she hadn't been in full uniform yet, she still looked rather nice in her black blouse, knee length skirt and tights. My resolve to stay true to Sadie weakened just a little when I looked at her.

The next morning I opted to get room service to avoid temptation, but she brought my tray up to my room. And when I looked at my filled in room service card after she left I saw her name and number on it. Not knowing what to do I had torn off the written portion and put it in my coat

Now I was home and looking at it once again. I thought back to my last meeting with Chloe. She'd taken my hands in mine when I'd got up to leave and with tears running down her cheeks told me I was a beautiful, kind young woman who deserved every happiness and I shouldn't choose to be single for the rest of my life.

A tear streamed down my right cheek as I looked at the piece of card. No I couldn't, I couldn't cheat on Sadie. I put the card into the shredder and shredded it

Last edited by reptongeek (September 30, 2021 3:06 pm)

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

September 30, 2021 3:04 pm  #982

Rachel's POV

I was on the Eurostar heading towards Paris for the next leg of my acclimatision sessions for my transit race marathon.

My mind however was on my girlfriend Kate. She'd come with me to St. Pancras Station to say goodbye and oblivious to any stares or glares gave me a kiss and a hug.

'Have a nice trip' she had said her eyes full of tears. For the tenth time that trip I flicked open my phone to look at the picture of herself she had sent me. She was wearing her full school uniform just like on the day we had met in Rotterdam, the only difference was her hair was fully tied back in a ponytail and instead of white knee socks in sexy rolls at her ankles she had dark tights and her new knee boots on.

Something to remember me by the caption under the text read. I let a single tear run down my left cheek as I looked at my girlfriend

I also remembered her Aunt Gemma who had been rather cool towards me initially. After Kate had told me about Sadie I understood. She couldn't be with the person she loved, so she didn't want me to make her niece unhappy.

I closed my phone and wiped away the tears that had streamed down my face. I came to a decision. I would only do the European leg of my challenge. I didn't want to be away from Kate any longer than necessary. By cutting it down from 13 races to just 7 meant I could spend more time with her and it also meant I was travelling less.

The trolley was coming down the train, so I got ready to buy something to eat

October 2, 2021 3:29 am  #983

Jarrod suggested we go hiking at Walden Pond. I was excited as we would get to show our guests things they can't do in New York. It was too busy and full of buildings and traffic to have much good nature or hiking trails. Not to bad mouth New York, however it was wonderful if you wanted to spend a day shopping (which I'm not opposed to either.)

Jarrod also said he'd splurge and purchase a new outfit for myself as well as for William and Anna on our way. I was beaming and even before I got dressed I ran across the hall to tell William and Anna the exciting news.

"Jarrod suggested he'd like to take us all to Walden Pond for a nice hike as he knows it is hard to find good nature in New York. He even offered to take us all shopping for new hiking outfits on our way as he doubted you brought any." I said excitedly hurrying back across the hall to get dressed.

I quickly threw on a white t-shirt and grey sweat pants knowing it really didn't matter what I wore as I wouldn't be wearing them for long.

October 2, 2021 3:39 am  #984

Anna's pov:

I was sitting next to William on the bed in the guest room rummaging through our weekend bag trying to decide what to wear when all of a sudden from across the hall Camilla came running over and almost bounced through the doorway.  She told us that Jarrod wanted to treat us to a hike at Walden Pond knowing how much we loved nature and hiking yet had a hard time finding any in New York. She then continued to tell us that Jarrod offered to take us shopping beforehand to buy appropriate hiking attire as he doubted we brought any.

I didn't even get a chance to say anything before Camilla bounced back out of the room happily and back across the hall to her room.

I decided it really didn't matter what I wore as I would be soon changing into a new outfit anyways. I threw on the black t-shirt I brought that said New York in big pink letters and tight jean shorts that came to just above my knee. I then handed the bag to William so he could find something to throw on.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (October 2, 2021 3:41 am)

October 2, 2021 1:34 pm  #985

I see Camilla is pretty excited about this weekend trip, she starts running and bouncing around the house, she goes to tell William and Anna, then goes and puts a t-shirt and sweat pants, as they won't stay on her for long. I see William dressed in a wool, long sleeve checkered shirt, jeans and casual tennis shoes, while Anna came out in a black t-shirt and over the knee tight jean shorts, not too comfortable for hiking.

I fill a backpack with canned and lyophilized fruit to save space and weight, I quickly change to a Banner & Oak crescent t-shirt (I like the cotton, rayon and polyester blend) and Kliffside convertible pants and special Quest 4D GTX hiking boots.

We hop on my Jeep and go to get the clothes, Camilla and I decide she liked to wear a black top that shows her abs, a cute, sexy short skirt with black biker mid-thigh shorts underneath and black walking tennis shoes. I see William chose a wool plain gray t-shirt, yellow stretch Zion shorts and Moab ventilator hiking shoes. He goes to Anna and helps her decide, they chose for her a classic light gray t-shirt with a lightweight, blue jacket, a pair of UPF 50 mid-thigh cargo shorts and gray hiking tennis.

After a pleasant ride, we arrive to the Walden pond...

October 2, 2021 2:15 pm  #986

Jessica's POV

Me and Jennifer had arrived at Walden Pond and decided to have a meal first in the cafeteria. We both bought ourselves Sandwiches, a medium sized cup of Coke each and a packet of crisps to share

We had just paid for our food when I noticed Jarrod and Camilla with another couple we didn't recognize. We sat down at our table and began to eat, occasionally feeding each other crisps. After my sandwich though I craved a caramel slice so I went up to buy one.

Camilla came across to speak to me but didn't seem pleased to see me.

'You move on quickly.' She said shortly. 'Sadie would have a few things to say about you dating her ex. I wouldn't be surprised if that was why she left' Tears filled my eyes. It stung to hear someone who was my friend speak to me like this

'Sadie gave me and Jennifer permission to date' I told her. 'She left because she wanted a fresh start and to allow us to date openly without any pressure. Check with her yourself if you like

'I will.' Camilla replied curtly. I went back to my seat. Jennifer asked me what was wrong and I told her as the tears in my eyes streamed down my face. Jennifer looked over to where Camilla was on the phone and gave her a glare

October 2, 2021 2:22 pm  #987

Sadie's POV

I was excited to receive a phone call from Camilla but disappointed that she wanted to talk about my two exes dating.

'Yes I did give them permission to date' I told her. 'And yes one of the reasons I left was so they could be together without worrying about me. So please Camilla just leave them alone'

Camilla hung up abruptly and tears ran down my cheeks. I hoped she would leave them alone. They deserved to be happy. I wiped away my tears as my recent conversation with my girlfriend came to mind. Natalie and Helen were not having the best time but I didn't want to pile in on Jan with my opinion. Don't get me wrong, I did want the job but I didn't feel right forcing Jan to make a decision he didn't want to make.

Liz didn't seem to agree but didn't push it

October 2, 2021 2:29 pm  #988

Laura's POV

It was Sunday and the last day for a week until I could date Tristan again. I was looking forward to my week with Robyn, especially our movie marathon. The one she had planned seemed so much fun.

Tristan and I were walking through Central Park hand in hand just enjoying each others company.

'I'm going to miss you next week' he said. My eyes misted with tears. One overflowed my right eye and ran down my cheek. Tristan gently wiped it away before it fell of my chin.

'I'm going to miss you too.' I said. 'But this is a better arrangement for us and for me and Robyn. I was so stressed trying to please both of you and I'm much happier we made this agreement'

Tristan tenderly kissed me and we gave each other a hug. We decided to do one more circuit and take the bus home

October 2, 2021 4:39 pm  #989

We arrived at the shop in no time to pick our clothes. we didn't want to waste much time.away from our trip to Walden Pond. Jarrod chose me a beautiful hiking outfit. A black top that showed just a hint of my abs,  a short skirt with thigh length black biker shorts underneath and black sneakers. Jarrod then quickly chose his outfit. I could see out the corner of my.eye William helping Anna pickout a cute outfit before choosing one for himself. After Jarrod paid for everything we quickly drove the rest of the way to Walden Pond.

As soon as we got out of the car I noticed Jessica and Jennifer sitting down at the little cafe near the pond eating and enjoying each other's company. My blood began to boil. As soon as I noticed Jessica stand up and walk away from the table I made my move.

I walked over to Jennifer and yelled at her for moving on from my sister so quickly. I was just afraid of how hurt my sister would be if she ever found out. To which I was informed that Sadie already knew and was completely ok with the situation. It was hard to believe so I walked back towards the others who were waiting for me on a nearby bench. I quickly called my sister.

I could feel angry tears filling my eyes as I waited for my sister to pick up the a phone. It was only two rings before she answered but it felt like forever. I asked my.sister flat out if she gave her two exes permission to date. I couldn't believe it when she said she did. With that I abruptly hung up not wanting to say something I'd regret.

I then sat down on the bench next to Jarrod still fuming. I took a deep breath trying to calm down but that only pushed a couple of big, hot tears that were now clinging to my lashes to escape and roll down both of my cheeks. One from the outter corners of both eyes.

I was hoping that Jarrod wouldn't notice or at the very least not make it obvious as I didn't want to completely break down. I loved when he comforted me but I didn't think this was the time as I didn't want to spoil anyone else's perfect day.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (October 2, 2021 4:45 pm)

October 3, 2021 4:54 am  #990

Tristan's POV:

Laura and I went for a walk to Central Park, it was the last day before she went to Robyn for a week. At one point we stopped and I looked at her eyes as I told her: "I'm going to miss you next week". Her eyes quickly filled with tears, one even overflowed and ran down her beautiful right cheek, I lovingly wiped it away before it fell off her chin.

Laura said she'd miss me too and I saw another tear slowly roll down the middle of her left cheek, I took my chance and tenderly kissed it, nuzzling my cheek against her cheek, taking care of her tear streak as I go in for a hug. She blushed and I smiled, we continue a little while more then said goodbye.

Board footera