You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 30, 2022 4:30 am  #91

Re: Best friends

He leans in kissing a couple of my still falling tears from each of my cheeks then begins kissing my trail of tears back up to just below my eyes. I give him another small smile as he begins wiping my tears one more time.

He slowly begins to speak, comforting me with his words. He tells me I didn't do anything to deserve any of the things I'm going through, but that I am very brave to share them with him. He continues saying how he'll always be by my side, to hold me when I'm vulnerable, to comfortingly caress me, to wipe and kiss my tears and to cheer me up once I release my emotions.. He then softly jiggles my thighs. I can't but help feel very comfortied by his words, yet still vulnerable so I lay my head back down on his shoulder as my tears finally finish falling, soaking his shoulder one last time.

October 30, 2022 4:43 am  #92

I notice my dear friend is quite comforted, yet, seems my words made her shed tears of love and happiness. She lays back her head on my shoulder, her tears dripping on my shoulder. I hold her for a couple of minutes, breaking the hug after a few minutes, seeing her left cheek with two thin streaks on the corners of her eyes (outer and inner) and a thick streak down the middle of each cheek.

I kiss the tear streak from her right cheek, wiping the one on her left. I give her an a good look at her face: “ Has anyone told you how beautiful you are and how beautiful you look? Would you like to go for a walk, you know to distract your mind, or would you like to just stay and either talk a little bit more, watch a movie or cuddle in bed until tomorrow?”

October 30, 2022 3:49 pm  #93

After a few min he breaks our hug. I guess he noticed my tears and their streaks as I could feel they hadn't completely dried as he kisses a tear streak from my right cheek while simultaneously wiping the one on my left. He then looks at my face while asking me if anyone has ever told me how beautiful I am/look. He then asks me what I'd like to do next to distract my mind from any more sad thoughts. He gives me a few options, going for a walk, stay in and talk, watch a movie or cuddle.

"I'd love to go for a walk. How about we talk a bit more on a leisurely walk. Seems you know this area fairly well to pick a nice place." I say thinking the fresh air may do me some good.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (October 30, 2022 3:49 pm)

October 31, 2022 6:43 am  #94

Chris says she'd love to go for a walk, I wonder if she feels more comfortable wearing shorts outside, let's find out: " Sounds like a plan, but give me a minute, I didn't bring extra clothes, I mean, you look great, but let me see what I can borrow from my friend". I get into his bedroom and check his clothes (fortunately we're almost the same size. I come out wearing a pair of black sport shorts and a black t-shirt: "Ready to go my friend". She seems happy to go out to the park, especially since it's just past noon and the weather is warm.

We start walking outside the apartment, and we both notice people already turning heads and staring at us (I feel self conscious thinking the possibility it's me the one being watched). We finally reach the park, there are two couples there, one in a bench, the other in the swings inside the playground. I ask Chris if she would like an ice cream, talk while we walk or sit on a bench to have a conversation.

November 1, 2022 3:51 am  #95

He almost immediately agrees to take a walk with me saying he needs to change his clothes first and since he didn't bring any to change into he didn't think his friend would mind him borrowing some of his clothes. As soon as he was changed into a pair of black sports shorts and a black t-shirt he told me he was ready to go.

As soon as we leave I notice people staring at us. I wonder if they're starting at my legs or his as I'm not used to my legs being uncovered. Before long we reached the park, he really knows the area very well as he's mentioned this is where he grew up. I notice a few other people at the park but don't pay them much attention as I'm plenty content with my company. He finally asks me if I'd like to grab an ice cream. To which I immediately tell him I would. After he asks if I'd like to eat it and walk to sit and talk.

"How about we grab an ice cream then find a nice sunny bench to relax on to chat for a bit as we soak in this beautiful weather." I say casually as we walk over to the ice cream cart.

November 1, 2022 4:59 am  #96

Chris likes the idea of grabbing an ice cream, saying:
"How about we grab an ice cream then find a nice sunny bench to relax on to chat for a bit as we soak in this beautiful weather." We get the ice cream and go sit in the bench in front of the swings where the couple are swinging.

I see Chris cross her leg but I sense she is still not comfortable, I ask her if she would like to place her legs on my lap and cuddle like earlier.

November 1, 2022 11:32 pm  #97

I can't help but instinctively cross my legs as I sit next to him with my ice cream. I guess he noticed I was still a bit uncomfortable as  he asked if I'd like to place my legs on top of his like earlier. I give him a smile and fix my legs so they are on top of his. It really is a comforting sensation feeling my bare legs on his bare legs (as we're both in shorts).

As I start eating my ice cream I quickly feel him place his hand on top of my thighs making them jiggle just a bit with the pressure he put his hand down. I blushed just a bit as I wasn't sure if anyone else saw.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (November 1, 2022 11:33 pm)

November 2, 2022 4:16 am  #98

She smiles and places her soft, silky thighs on top of mine, I turn to look into her eyes, I see her starting to eat her ice cream. I can't help but drop my hands on top of her thighs, I love the way she allows me to jiggle her thighs even in public. I see her blush as I indulge feeling her thighs jiggling in my hands. I look around, only to see a couple of guys, around her age, staring at us as they walk leisurely. I smile at her and softly squeeze her thighs, patting them afterwards, jiggling them once more.

I tease her: " I wonder, how could such a beautiful girl be self conscious about her beautiful legs." I lift one hand, keeping my other hand on her thighs and take my ice cream, starting to eat it. No more than five minutes go by as we silently eat our ice cream when Chris phone rings. She looks surprised: "It's my husband." I quickly respond: "put him in speaker and answer". As soon as she answers I hear a rude voice: " I called you home and you're not there, where are you?" I mouth to her: "Tell her the state but not that you're with me". She follows my instructions, he starts yelling at her, I see her eyes slowly fill with tears. I softly caress her legs, from her upper thighs to her calves.

November 2, 2022 2:10 pm  #99

He asks me how such a beautiful girl as myself is self conscious about her beautiful legs. He then removes one hand from my thigh and begins to eat his ice cream. About five min !later my phone rings. I look at the caller ID to find it is my husband. I answer not really knowing what to expect. I guess I looked a little nervous as he asked me to put it on speaker. My husband snarled a bit when he told me he tried not call me at home but there was no answer. He then asked me where I was. He mouths at me not to tell my husband I'm with him.

"I took a little drive. I felt like going shopping since I really didn't have anything to do today. I'm in NH." I said slightly nervously.

"Why so far away?! What's going on?! I doubt you're really shopping! Who's the guy?!" My husband started yelling a mi a min.

I could see tears behing to quickly fill my eyes. As I hung up the phone in my husband's ear I felt him caressing my legs from my.upper thighs to my calves giving me all the loving support he could.

"Thanks." I said softly my lip beginning to quiver.

November 2, 2022 2:20 pm  #100

Chris hangs the phone, not able to be yelled at, she softly says: "Thanks." as her lips begin to quiver. I look at her with all the brotherly love I can and place a hand on her shins and with the other one I pull her quads so she bends her legs and comes closer to me. She follows, I lean a hand to her lips, caressing her now trembling lips that begin to form a curl, and caress them softly.

Her eyes fill completely with tears that threaten to spill, I gently cup the back of her head and guide her towards me. She sits, facing me, her face only inches from mine, her legs bent over mine. I softly tell her: "It's ok, don't hold it in, let it all out and we'll talk about it once you are feeling relieved". I bring a hand to her cheek, softly caressing it with the back of my fingers as I caress her shins, calves and thighs slowly with my other hand.

Board footera