You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 9, 2024 2:58 pm  #991

Re: Best friends

As I walk back I notice his eyes fixed on my inner thighs. When I finally reach him he tells me I made him feel near to exploding. I look down, his tent giving him away. He then asks me if if like to have him inside me or if I had a different idea.

"Well this dressing room seems the perfect place to finally allow yourself to explode, but if you don't mind I'd love if you let me moddle another outfit for you first." I say teasingly hoping he won't loose control (that this will just make him even more ravenous).

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (March 9, 2024 2:59 pm)

March 14, 2024 11:49 pm  #992

Hearing her tease my desire grows stronger, I focus on waiting for her to give her the best time, I smile with a teasing reply: “Only if you allow me to record you as you do the runway, I would love to keep a memory of my sexy girlfriend modeling just for me.”

March 15, 2024 8:27 pm  #993

He teases me back saying he'll only let me model another outfit for him if I let him record it for him to watch later.

"I'd be willing...if...you put the video on private mode so only you can access it. I want my jiggles to be for your eyes only." I blurt out quickly hoping he'll agree.

March 16, 2024 12:46 am  #994

Hearing my teasing girlfriend giving me a heads on about her thighs jiggling as she models the next outfit (I wonder what the outfit consists of) makes me have to make an extra effort to not shoot the lava from the volcano that is resisting temporarily.

I reply: “Well, me and whatever bystanders might come to try their outfits.” I smile waiting for her reaction.

March 16, 2024 4:08 pm  #995

He says he'll agree to my request reminding me there still might be bystanders coming by who might see me (that he can't control). I looked around, noticing not very many people were in the shop so I agreed.

I quickly went looking for another outfit, soon finding one I liked, (a red short sleeves top showing a slight peek of my abs and red shorts showing the top of my thighs).

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (March 17, 2024 2:08 am)

March 16, 2024 4:14 pm  #996

I get the phone ready to record in 4k, in order to get the best quality video, and say: “I can’t wait for you to come out with the new outfit.”

March 17, 2024 2:10 am  #997

As soon as I enter the dressing room I hear him express his immense desire to see me in my outfit. I quickly dress and slowly open the door. Since it looks like he is already ready with his camera I spare no time modelling my outfit, making sure to take hard steps both down and back.

March 22, 2024 2:53 pm  #998

As I notice my girlfriend walking in a way she makes her thigh and calf muscles wobble as hard as she can, makes me feel a desire I can hardly contain. As soon as I record her walking, I get in the dressing room and with quick and strong movements, I take her clothes off (and mine as well) lifting her from the back of her thighs.

I look briefly into her eyes and, without asking, I become one with her with a strong thrust.

March 22, 2024 8:14 pm  #999

I'm taken off guard when, as soon as I'm done modeling my outfit, he takes me by the hand and nearly drags me into the dressing room. Without even asking he quickly undresses us both, him first then me.

I look him up and down, noticing his strong tent before catching his gaze as he briefly looks into my eyes. I then let out a loud squeal as he surprises me by becoming one with me. Without asking he begins to thrust strongly. I smile before quickly biting my hand to keep myself from screaming and moaning as I fear others might hear.

March 22, 2024 8:42 pm  #1000

I smile as I see her bite her hand, teasingly I ask: “would you like me to have you hard or would you rather have a softer approach? I mean, either way you can release your sexy moans and loud screams, as I will definitely not stop reveling in your sexy, toned thighs and calves jiggling against my body and in my hands.”

Board footera