You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 22, 2024 11:27 pm  #1001

Re: Best friends

As soon as he sees me try to stiffle my moans he asks if I'd like to have him soft or hard as either way he will be sure to make me moan and scream.

I think for a quick sec trying to decide which way would make me moan less before replying. "Slow." I breath out as I remove my hand from my mouth.

March 23, 2024 1:35 am  #1002

I smile as I bend her request, thrusting hard, but slow as she requested, I can’t resist my desire to feel her sexy thighs jiggle in my hands and against my hips.

As I am thrusting I quickly grasp her quads to feel them as I thrust.

March 23, 2024 3:52 pm  #1003

He starts thrusting slow, per my request, but soon is trusting a bit harder. I guess he can't control his desires as I feel him quickly grasp my quads as he continues to thrust even harder making my thighs jiggle in his hands and against his hips.

I get so lost in every sensation I nearly missed when another customer entered the dressing room beside us except for the sound of the lock clicking.

March 23, 2024 4:14 pm  #1004

As I feel her thigh muscles give in I smile and say: “You have no idea how I’m refraining from moaning in pleasure feeling your sexy muscles jiggle and wobble hard in my hands and against my hips.”

I give her muscles a few squeezes, reveling in the ripples and waves of her sexy, toned muscles.

March 23, 2024 9:04 pm  #1005

I get snapped out of my nervousness (of what I just heard in the other dressing room) when I hear him tell me how hard he is trying to refrain from from moaning in pleasure from my muscles jiggling in his hands and against his hips.

He then gives my muscles a few hard squeezes letting my muscles jiggle in his hands for a few sec.

Since he is trying to make me moan I decide it is only fair if I also make him moan so I lean in and began leaving deep kisses on his neck, nearly forgetting we were still in the dressing room (and not somewhere a bit more private).

March 23, 2024 9:12 pm  #1006

As I feel my girl kiss my neck, I start thrusting and shaking her muscles so strong they wobble like I don’t remember ever feeling them, making sure to hit her most sensitive spots. I make sure to not refrain from moaning loud.

March 23, 2024 9:25 pm  #1007

As I'm kissing his neck I feel him begin shaking my muscles stronger than ever before as he continued to thrust strong hitting my most sensitive spots. I'm surprised as although I'm still kissing his neck I can hear a guttural moan begin forming in his throat ready to escape his mouth. I sure hope he allows himself to moan loudly.

March 23, 2024 10:14 pm  #1008

Unable to resist any longer, I feel the volcano explode making a loud sound: “You have the sexiest legs in the world, I love you.” I give her a few more strong thrusts hoping the wobble of her muscles is in response of her reaching peak as well.

As my heart rate starts to recover, I slowly place her down and, in a playful manner, help her dress in the red shorts outfit. As soon as I adjust her shorts so they fit properly, I smile as I give her outer thighs a not so firm pat, resting my hands there.

(I wonder if she’ll please me allowing her muscles to jiggle in my hands).

March 24, 2024 2:53 pm  #1009

A few sec later he begins filling me up with a moan louder than anything I was expecting. As he's coming down he tells me how much he loves me and my sexy legs. He then places my feet back on the floor before offering to help me dress. I guess he never gets enough touching my body.

I'm a bit surprised when he dresses me in the red outfit instead of my regular clothes. I guess he sensed my surprise when he asked "I can't get enough of how sexy you look in this outfit. Would you mind wearing it out of the store? I mean I can't see any reason they wouldn't scan your tags while you're wearing it."

I took a deep breath as I wasn't anticipating this. I begin folding the other outfit I intended to buy along with my regular clothes before answering. "Ok."

March 24, 2024 2:59 pm  #1010

Feeling her sexy, toned outer thighs jiggle unrestrained, bouncing my hands making my hands ride the sensual, feminine waves until they settle down, makes me a bit daring, asking her to wear the red shorts out of the store, I am eager to see her toned, shapely legs wobbling with each step as we walk in the mall.

Board footera