You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 24, 2024 3:11 pm  #1011

Re: Best friends

I took a deep breath as I wasn't anticipating this. I begin folding the other outfit I intended to buy along with my regular clothes before answering. "Ok."

March 24, 2024 3:17 pm  #1012

We go to pay and the young girl in the cash register smiles as I explain that I’m buying the outfit my girlfriend is wearing. She scans it and smiles.

We go out of the store and as we walk, I can’t stop myself from glancing at my girlfriend’s thighs.

(Is she allowing them to jiggle naturally, is she self conscious and tries to make them wobble the least possible or does she tease me making them wobble as noticeable as she can?)

March 24, 2024 3:23 pm  #1013

I have no problem paying while I am wearing the outfit.

"Would you mind stopping at the food court?" I ask as I start walking out of the store (unconsciously flexing my legs as I walk preventing them from wobbling much as there are too many bystanders around). I notice he is talking a few steps behind. As the food court is on the other side of the mall I figure it'll give him plenty if time to enjoy me in my new outfit.

March 24, 2024 3:29 pm  #1014

I reply: “Sure, pick whatever you want.” As we enter the food court I notice there are a lot less people in the area, I wonder if my girl will relax her stride.

March 24, 2024 6:07 pm  #1015

I decide on a small plate of Chinese. As I set my things down on the table he says he'll watch the table foe me so I can go order. I walk slowly to the nearest Chinese food letting my muscles jiggle slightly more (although not completely relaxed).

As soon as I order I turn around to look at our table noticing him looking intently at me (perhaps staring at my legs as I walked over) with a smile on his face.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (March 24, 2024 6:08 pm)

March 24, 2024 8:41 pm  #1016

As I see my girlfriend walk, she relaxes a bit, seeing her sexy thighs wobbling lightly brings an involuntary tent in my pants, so, I take out my phone and record her sexy stride for a few seconds. Once she’s about to reach the line to order I stop the recording and set my phone down. As soon as she orders, she turns to look at me, I blow a kiss as I smile and wait for her return.

March 25, 2024 8:04 pm  #1017

I blow him a kiss back as I'm waiting for my food.

"I hope you don't mind I recorded your sexy legs as you walked to get your food." He quickly informed me when I got back to the table.

"Can I see?" I asked a bit taken aback as I finally sat down.

March 25, 2024 8:10 pm  #1018

I smile at her reaction: “Of course, my love, it’s your legs after all.” I drop a hand on her upper quads as she leans to watch.

March 25, 2024 8:18 pm  #1019

He smiled more than eager to show me. He turned on his camera and I eagerly (yet a bit embarrassed) watched as I began to eat.

March 25, 2024 8:25 pm  #1020

I teasingly ask: “Why are you embarrassed, if at this very moment your sexy thigh is jiggling in my hand, can you feel your muscles bouncing my hand?”

Board footera