You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 26, 2024 7:22 pm  #1021

Re: Best friends

He asks me why I seem a bit embarrassed watching the video.

"I guess I'm just not used to seeing myself that way. I mean I've never really seen a video of myself in shorts let alone my thighs jiggling." I begin trying my best to explain. "I guess I've just never had someone like my thighs and calves so much. My ex was definitely not a leg person so I didn't really have to worry about making them look good. I mean I never found my leg jiggle very feminine." I finished never taking my eyes off the video.

March 26, 2024 9:21 pm  #1022

I reply: “No wonder he lost you, you have very beautiful and shapely legs, and now that you’re working out, they look breathtaking. As a matter of fact, I find them extremely feminine and attractive to say the least.”

March 28, 2024 1:55 am  #1023

He reassured me I had very beautiful legs and now that I've been working out they look even better. He as much told me how feminine and attractive he thought I was.

"You always know how to make me feel better...and beautiful." I say looking up from the camera and into his eyes for a moment before taking another bite of my food.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (March 28, 2024 7:21 pm)

March 28, 2024 12:40 pm  #1024

I smile and give her toned thigh a soft squeeze and shake it a bit, making it wobble in my hand as I say: “You ARE beautiful, never forget that and don’t let anyone make you feel otherwise.”

March 28, 2024 7:25 pm  #1025

As I'm eating I feel him give my thigh another squeeze before shaking it a bit. I look up to see him smiling as he replied that I shouldn't forget how beautiful I am and to never let anyone make me think otherwise.

Honestly he was making me feel more special than I had in a while and without realizing it his kind, loving words were making the backs of my eyes sting with the threat of more impending happy/emotional tears.

March 29, 2024 1:43 am  #1026

Seeing my beautiful girlfriend’s eyes slowly filling with tears, I, with love and devotion, cup her cheeks, encouraging her to allow her tears to roll unchecked down her cheeks, ready to catch each and every one of them.

March 29, 2024 8:59 pm  #1027

I guessed he noticed my impending tears as he quickly yet delicately cupped my cheeks. Without hesitation, and feeling completely relaxed and loved I didn't hold back and even helped my tears begin their decent from my eyes by blinking a few times until I felt a tear from each eye start its way.

March 29, 2024 9:06 pm  #1028

As my girl allows her tears fall unchecked down her cheeks, even knowing we are in public, brings a smile to my face, as I feel like a knight in shining armor wiping the tears of my princess.

As I gently wipe the first pair of tears I say with more love than I thought I was capable of: “Have I told you how beautiful you look with those precious liquid diamonds rolling down your cheeks and into my fingers? I can’t resist wiping and kissing your precious tears. I am honored to be the man you chose to take care of your tears.”

March 29, 2024 9:21 pm  #1029

As he is gently thumbing away my tears he tells me just how beautiful he thinks I look with my tears rolling down my face and across his fingers ;and how much he can't resist wiping and kissing them in this very moment. Even telling me how honored he is to be the one I allow to take care of them.

"You're the only one who has had that honor in quite some time. My ex wasn't much into tears." I began explaining. "Besides you're the only one I'd want to take care of my tears anyways." I finish with as much love in my voice as I can gather.

March 29, 2024 9:24 pm  #1030

Surprised about her honest and straightforward answer, I, curiously, reply: “And who else has had the privilege of wiping your tears? Had someone ever kissed your tears before I started doing it?” I softly caress and give her thigh a soft squeeze.

Board footera