You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 29, 2024 9:34 pm  #1031

Re: Best friends

Seemingly a bit curious he asked who else had ever wiped my tears and if they ever kissed them. I felt him give my thigh a soft squeeze as I answered.

"I never said my ex NEVER wiped my tears just that it was few and far between (especially towards the end). I mean he was quite affectionate, just not really into tears (which I respect). Besides that my mother obviously and a really close female childhood friend of mine. Was always longing for a guy to take care of my tears in that special way. Never had them kissed before...and so lovingly at that." I rambled as I answered his questions honestly.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (March 29, 2024 9:37 pm)

March 29, 2024 9:40 pm  #1032

Hearing only three people in her entire life had wiped her tears and nobody had kissed them, plus, she longed for a guy to do it, makes me instinctively give her relaxed thigh a soft squeeze: “I have to admit I feel more than lucky to have you in my life, willing to give me your tears, unabashed to allow me to jiggle your sexy thighs and calves. I don’t think I could ask for more. I love you.”

March 30, 2024 2:53 pm  #1033

I felt him give my thigh a squeeze as he told me how lucky he felt that he has me and even luckier that I freely give him my tears and allow him to jiggle my thighs and calves.

"I can't explain it, but you always make me feel so calm, loved and respected when I cry how can I not want to give you my tears, especially when you know just how to delicately and lovingly take care of them. And for my jiggles, I guess you're starting to bring out a confidence and beauty in me I never knew I had, and for that you deserve every jiggle they have." I explain slowly, his hands still on my cheeks.

March 30, 2024 2:57 pm  #1034

Hearing her answer, I reply with all the love my voice can transmit: “Be sure I will always treat your tears with the respect and love they deserve and I will jiggle your sexy muscles showing the world it’s not a flaw but the most feminine and sensual trait a woman can give a man.” I drop a hand on her outer thigh as I replace my hand with my lips, kissing a beautifully artistic tear streak on her cheek.

March 30, 2024 3:18 pm  #1035

I'm taken aback slightly when he lovingly replies that he will always treat my tears with the love and respect they deserve as well as jiggle my muscles in attempt to show the world its not a flaw but the most feminine and sensual trait a woman has. I then feel him remove one hand from my cheek and drop it on my outer thigh as I see him lean in and feel him dekicately kiss a tear streak on my cheek.

"I love you." I whisper before adding "I hope you're not getting too hungry taking care of my tears." Knowing its been a while since he ate and that he can smell my food on the table.

March 30, 2024 3:22 pm  #1036

I tease her as she mentions me not eating: “There’s nothing I would choose over your precious tears and your sensual jiggle, no matter what it is, food, money, power, prestige. If I have to choose, I would, without giving it second thought, choose your beautiful tears and your feminine jiggle.”

March 31, 2024 3:43 pm  #1037

He said he'd choose my tears and jiggles over food  (money, power, prestige) any day.

"Just another reason why I fell for you..." I whisper trailing off.

March 31, 2024 4:10 pm  #1038

My heart starts pounding faster, as I hear her confess her almost devotional love for me, I can’t help but shake her inner thigh, feeling in jiggle, just for me, as I lean and give her a deep, passionate and full of love kiss on her mouth, motioning for her to open it to give her a very deep kiss.

April 1, 2024 8:27 pm  #1039

I trail off mid thought as I feel him shake my inner thigh, making it jiggle. I then see him lean in and feel him give me the deepest, most romantic kiss I've ever felt. I instinctively open my mouth for an even deeper, passionate kiss that seemed to last nearly forever. He nearly took my breath away and honestly, I didn't want the kiss to end.

As soon as we parted I breathed out "Wow!" Barely able to utter anything else.

April 1, 2024 8:42 pm  #1040

I smile as I hear my girl breath out “Wow” in such a way, that I know she loved the kiss. I lean and whisper: “I love everything about you, your smile, your tears, your voice, your sexy feminine muscles, your eyes. There is nothing I don’t love about you.”

Board footera