You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 1, 2024 8:47 pm  #1041

Re: Best friends

I see him lean in after our kiss and lovingly whisper in my ear how much he loves everything about me from my smile, tears, voice, muscles, and eyes.

"I'm so lucky I get to call you mine." I say with a loving smile as I finally take another bite of my food.

April 1, 2024 8:52 pm  #1042

I look into her lips, then her eyes as I slide my hand to her inner thigh, giving it a soft shake: “I’ll always be yours. When do you think it would be appropriate to make our relationship official with our friends and parents?”

April 1, 2024 8:58 pm  #1043

I feel him slide his hand to my inner thigh as he gives it a soft shake saying he'll always be mine. He then takes me completely off guard when he asks me when I'd like to make us official to both our family as well as friends.

I really haven't given it too much thought. I mean not that I don't want to, but I've been too busy just enjoying us finally being together. " I begin hoping he wasn't offended. "What were you thinking exactly?" I finished asking sincerely.

April 1, 2024 9:03 pm  #1044

“I was thinking on inviting our parents, my sister, your brother and his girlfriend, if he’s still with her, our closest friends, no more than 15 people. We can reserve a restaurant or an open space and have a family gathering there.”

April 2, 2024 8:35 pm  #1045

Seemingly unoffended he explained who he wanted to invite such as our parents, his sister, my brother and his girlfriend and a few of our closest friends. He suggested either a restaurant or open space for the gathering.

"Sounds good to me!" I began super excited I will finally get a chance to show him off everyone. "How soon were you thinking?" I finished quickly.

April 2, 2024 9:08 pm  #1046

Hearing her excitement, I reply: “Well, let’s send them the invitation and see we’ll hopefully have everyone here in two weeks. I guess I’ll buy you a beautiful outfit for the occasion.” I lovingly drop my hand on her relaxed quads (hoping to revel in the sensual jiggle of her relaxed, yet toned and strong, muscles).

I turn my eyes to her thigh (waiting for the reaction) lifting it to her eyes afterwards.

April 3, 2024 7:26 pm  #1047

He suggests sending out invitations for two weeks away saying he'll buy me an outfit for the occasion. I then feel him drop here s hand on my thigh which I leave relaxed this time allowing it to jiggle in his hand.

"Two weeks sounds good, but we need to hurry up and buy the invitations then." I begin a bit excited "and since we're already here would you like to look for my outfit here or do you have a different place in mind (not in the mall)?" I finish asking even more excitedly wondering what he exactly had in mind.

April 3, 2024 8:16 pm  #1048

Feeling her sexy thigh jiggle in my hand as she replies, I smile and pour my mind out: “Sure, let’s check out here, since we found two sexy outfits…” I stop, thinking a bit: “You know, considering it’s warm and it’s not a formal bow and tie event, I think you would look extremely beautiful in the first outfit we got, the one with the shorts, unless you want another one, I have to admit I’d love to show off your sexy, toned thighs jiggling in my hand in front of our loved ones.”

April 4, 2024 8:15 pm  #1049

He answers saying he wouldn't mind looking for the outfit in the mall then back tracks saying I might not even need another outfit as the first shorts and t-shirt I bought might just be perfect.

"If you think the first outfit would look good I'll trust you." I say a bit nervous about our families and friends seeing my thighs.

April 4, 2024 8:31 pm  #1050

I hear a hint of nervousness in her voice when she says she trusts my judgment of her wearing the denim shorts. I reply: “You should feel proud of the body you are developing in the gym, you look very sexy and are achieving a very defined muscle tone, nothing to be ashamed of.” I drop a hand on her thigh, emphasizing what I’m saying: “I have to admit, I have felt more than 20 different thighs of different fitness levels, and yours are on the top list.”

Board footera