You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 5, 2024 8:32 pm  #1051

Re: Best friends

I guess he notices my nerves when he tries to reassure me telling me he thinks I should be proud of my new body, not ashamed. I then feel him drop his right hand on my left thigh jiggling it just enough to make it jiggle slightly as a smile began forming on his face. He adds that out of all the thighs he's ever felt mine are on the top of his list.

I feel myself unconsciously smiling as I look down as his hand on my thigh and back up to his eyes, consciously trying not to flex my leg so it can jiggle in his hand.

April 5, 2024 8:44 pm  #1052

I feel a tent starting to form as her quads jiggle in my hand. I turn to look at her: “I hope you don’t mind if any of our parents and relatives notice the effect your sexy thighs have on me.” I give her relaxed quads a soft, playful squeeze then shake it to elicit a sensual jiggle.

April 6, 2024 2:30 pm  #1053

He then surprises me by telling me that he hopes I don't mind if our friends and relatives notice anything that may "pop up" when he sees my thighs. I then feel him pat, squeeze and shake my quads making them jiggle slightly in his hands.

I feel my face flush as I repeat his last statement in my head. I turn and take another bite of my food.

April 6, 2024 3:04 pm  #1054

I smile as I reply: “Is it that bad that I feel so turned on and head over heels in love with you that it causes you to blush?”

April 7, 2024 2:58 pm  #1055

He takes me off guard when he asks me if it's so bad that he feels so turned on and head over heels  in love with me.

"No, not at all. I guess I'm just not used to the idea of anyone, even if unintionally, seeing the effect I have on you." I say as casually as possible as I continue to eat.

April 8, 2024 2:02 am  #1056

I smile at her innocent answer. Shaking her inner thigh, reveling in the extremely sensual wobble, I ask: “Would you feel embarrassed if anyone noticed a tent in my pants as I lovingly jiggle your thighs or calves, or would you feel proud knowing the effect you have in me?”

April 8, 2024 7:53 pm  #1057

He smiles at my answer as I feel him shake my inner thigh before asking if I'd feel more embarrassed or more proud if they saw the tent due to the effect I had on him.

"I've never really had to give that scenario much, if any, thought before...so I guess I'd have to say 50/50." I said explaining as innocently as I could.

April 8, 2024 8:16 pm  #1058

I smile as I reply: “Sounds like I’ll have to be so loving and caring that I’ll have to make the percentage shift to more pride and less embarrassment.”

April 9, 2024 7:47 pm  #1059

He surprises me a bit replying that he'll have to swing me from being embarrassed to being full of pride.

"So what would you like to do next?" I ask trying to change the subject as I finish the last of my food.

April 9, 2024 7:58 pm  #1060

I reply as I involuntarily shake her thigh lightly: “We could watch a movie, or simply walk around, enjoying the outdoors.”

Board footera