You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 9, 2024 8:00 pm  #1061

Re: Best friends

He suggests either a movie or a walk outside in the nice weather.

"I think a walk would be nice." I reply clearing off the table.

April 9, 2024 10:45 pm  #1062

I smile as I reply: “I guess I’ll be the envy of every guy as you show off your sexy, toned thighs and calves.”

We get up and start walking outside in the mall.

April 10, 2024 7:26 pm  #1063

He smiles as we stand up saying he thinks he'll be every guys envy as they see my thighs and calves.

I grab his right hand with my left, intertwining our fingers as I grab my package with my left.

"Where did you have in mind for our walk?" I ask curiously.

April 11, 2024 12:42 am  #1064

Hearing her question, I give her thighs and calves a glance: “Seeing the time, the beach wouldn’t be a good option, so, unless you have a better idea, either around here (shopping mall) or a not too crowded park.”

I stand up as well and pull her by the waist (feeling her outer thigh jiggle as it bumps against mine).

April 11, 2024 8:07 pm  #1065

He suggests either somewhere near the mall or maybe a park,; as he finally stands up and pulls me close by my waist making my outer thigh jiggle as it bumps into his.

"I think a nearby park would be nice as it is a bit warmer than usual." I decide with a bit of a giggle.

April 11, 2024 9:04 pm  #1066

I walk with my girlfriend across the mall holding her by her waist, every now and then feeling her toned thigh jiggling as it bumps against mine (as we’re walking right next to each other). As soon as we get to the car, I drop my right hand on her left thigh, keeping it there as I drive to a beautiful park.

April 13, 2024 2:46 am  #1067

As soon as we get to the car we spare no time getting in. As soon as he starts the car I feel him drop his right hand on my left thigh indulging himself in the feeling of my jiggles as we drive along a particularly bumpy road.

We soon arrive at a nice nearby park.

April 13, 2024 1:55 pm  #1068

As I am following Google Maps, I never expected the road to be so bumpy, inevitably smiling as I feel her toned muscles wobble freely and unrestrained in my hand.

As we reach the park, I have a full tent in my shorts, I hesitate to get out of the car with the tent in full display and look into my girlfriend’s eyes.

April 15, 2024 7:28 pm  #1069

As soon as he parks the car I open the door to get out. Realizing he's not following me I turn around to look at him. I look at him realizing he has a tent. I then look up at him to catch his gaze.

"If you'd like I could help you with your tent, or we could take a walk letting you show off what your girlfriend does yo you." I suggest a bit bolder than even I anticipated.

April 15, 2024 7:33 pm  #1070

Hearing her bold offer, my breath cuts short: “If you’re willing to show me off as a trophy I’m not opposing.”

I get out of the car and start walking, my shorts showing a full tent.

As we walk, we see a kid between 2-4 walking without too much stability, focusing our attention on the child, we don’t notice his father (a guy in his 20’s) runs after him. As the child is almost in my girlfriends’s hands, the father tries to grasp him, involuntarily impacting his hand on my girlfriend’s quads.

As I am already looking down (at the kid) I see the whole action (I wonder if her strong, yet, apparently relaxed, muscles will resist the impact without jiggling).

Board footera