You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 15, 2024 7:40 pm  #1071

Re: Best friends

He quickly agrees and we both step out of the car. As we're walking a cute little kid probably no more than two is tottering toward us. The next thing I know I feel a rather hard impact on my quads. I look around only to notice it is the kids father chasing after him.

I flex my muscles as best as I could to prevent myself from falling on the kid. Unfortunately, that meant there wasn't too much jiggle.

April 15, 2024 7:46 pm  #1072

Seeing my sexy girlfriend partially resisting the impact, remaining steady, yet, with a slight jiggle, I congratulate her at the same time I tease her a bit: “My love, you are getting quite firmer, I can’t wait for the moment in which your sexy jiggles are reserved just for me, even though I have mixed feelings, as just the sight of your muscles dancing is a turn on by itself.”

I grasp her by the waist and pull her right next to me, feeling her outer thigh bump against mine before we start walking again.

April 15, 2024 8:13 pm  #1073

Seeing my muscles flex he remarks how much firmer he thinks my muscles are getting and that he can't wait until they are completely firm so they only jiggle for him as just looking at them jiggling is quite a turn on for him.

I then gasp surprised when he grabs me gently by my waist and pulls me next to him. I feel our outer thighs bump against each other's but without a word we start walking again.

We stop after a few min as we come to a park bench

April 16, 2024 1:11 am  #1074

I can’t help but smile as I feel my sexy girlfriend’s outer thigh jiggle as it impacts against mine as she takes a hard step (because of my pull).

As we sit on a bench, I motion her to place her legs on my lap, hoping she fully relaxes her muscles as I pat and squeeze them.

April 16, 2024 8:36 pm  #1075

As soon as we sit he discretely motions for me to place my legs across his lap which I spare no time doing. As I'm enjoying the warm sun against my face and his legs against mine I feel him begin patting and squeezing my legs. Flexing them initially I look around and don't notice to many others in our direct path so I relax them a little.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (April 16, 2024 8:36 pm)

April 16, 2024 8:54 pm  #1076

When she agrees and places her legs on top of mine, I drop my hands, one on her thighs and the other on her calves. Feeling her flex them, then relax them just a bit, I encourage her: “Don’t feel embarrassed, my love, you have toned, or should I say, very toned and defined muscles, it’s ok to relax them completely in my hands. As a matter of fact, I love feeling your completely relaxed muscles, they jiggle in a perfect and unique way.”

April 16, 2024 8:58 pm  #1077

I guess he noticed my hesitation at first to relax my legs so he lovingly told me I shouldn't feel embarrassed as I have very tonned and defined muscles that he thinks jiggle in a perfect and unique way.

I finally allow myself to relax my muscles completely as his words made me finally feel completely safe in his hands.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (April 16, 2024 8:58 pm)

April 16, 2024 11:43 pm  #1078

As soon as I feel her completely relaxing her muscles and my hands navigating the extremely sensual waves as her muscles ripple, jiggling naturally and freely, an involuntary tent form in my shorts. I turn to see if there are any bystanders, closing my eyes afterwards, indulging in the out of this world sensation that nothing else has ever given me in my entire life.

After indulging in her sexy muscles for a couple of minutes, I open my eyes and revel seeing her muscles wobbling naturally and unrestrained in my hands. After another minute or so, I ask: “Babe, do you think you could walk allowing your sexy muscles wobble like they’re doing right now, yet, react to unexpected impacts like you did earlier? (With no jiggle or minimal jiggle)”

April 17, 2024 9:09 pm  #1079

I feel a tent pushing against my legs. I feel proud sensing I'm the cause. After a few sec I get distracted by the feelings of his hands patting and squeezing my legs almost sensually.

After a few heavenly moments I hear him ask me if I could walk for him allowing my muscles to wobble, but not allowing them to jiggle to unexpected impacts.

"Sure." I said quickly removing my legs from his lap and standing up before I changed my mind.

April 17, 2024 9:56 pm  #1080

I smile, as I kind of doubt, not her intention, but the ability to do so. I stand up and, hand in hand start walking with her, enjoying the sight of her sexy thighs and calves wobbling like only hers do.

I wonder if we’ll face a situation in which her muscles will be put to the test…

Board footera