You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 18, 2024 8:53 pm  #1081

Re: Best friends

As soon as I stand up I feel him grab my hand in his. I take a deep breath and a few sec later try to surprise him by taking harder than necessary steps while also forcing myself to let my thighs and calves jiggle unrestrained.

April 18, 2024 9:00 pm  #1082

I immediately feel hot, life giving liquid pushing its way or. I use all my willpower to keep it in, that is, until we come across a group of teenagers who, in the middle of the banter, a guy 16-19 years old bumps his outer thigh with my girlfriend’s outer thigh. As I was already looking, I focus more, waiting to see if her muscles will flex and resist or give in and keep wobbling like they are wobbling with each step…

April 18, 2024 9:19 pm  #1083

As were walking we come across a group of arguing teenagers, one unintentionally bumping into my outer thigh. Startled just a bit I stop letting my leg jiggle for a sec before regaining my thought and flexing it just like he asked.

April 18, 2024 9:25 pm  #1084

I see her sexy thigh jiggle for a moment before she flexes it firmly. With a smile, I say: “Almost perfect, sexy girl.”

April 18, 2024 9:29 pm  #1085

He replies that my thigh flex was almost perfect.

"Well excuse me, I was caught off guard for a sec." I replied a bit harsher than I meant.

April 18, 2024 9:53 pm  #1086

I, surprised, reply in a gentle tone: “Don’t take me wrong, it’s not bad, I find you sexy beyond measure. And, to be honest, I love seeing your sexy muscles jiggle.” Before I finish the sentence, I feel a more than warm wetness in the front of my shorts.

I bump my outer thigh against hers, feeling another explosion in my shorts, feeling my inner thighs starting to get wet (and sticky) as I feel her sexy, toned muscles jiggling: “Do you think I would proudly show this tent and wet spot in public if I wasn’t turned on by your sexy thigh and calf muscles and the way you are walking right now?”

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (April 19, 2024 5:39 pm)

April 19, 2024 8:31 pm  #1087

Hearing my bit too harsh tone he replies very gently that he loves the way my muscles jiggle as he finds me sexy beyond measure. I then feel him purposely bump his outer thigh against mine. I let them jiggle as his words finally sink in.

He then speaks up saying that if we wasn't turned on so much he wouldn't be so willing to show his tent and wet spot so proudly in public. I then look down at him noticing he still had his tent but now also a wet spot on his shorts.

I grab his hand again and begin to walk proudly finally realizing the depth of how attractive/sexy he thinks I am.

April 19, 2024 8:36 pm  #1088

I give her a smile: “Care to continue walking in the sexy way you just showed me? I wouldn’t mind if we playfully bump our thighs every now and then as we walk.” I give her a teasing grin.

April 19, 2024 9:09 pm  #1089

As we walk he stops me in my tracks when he asks me if I could continue walking the way I just showed him and maybe even playfully bump our thighs every now and then.

I giggle a bit at the thought. Starting to walk again the way I was before.

April 19, 2024 9:15 pm  #1090

My heart starts increasing the rate more than I had ever felt, I can’t keep watching my sexy girlfriend wobbling her thighs and calves so hard without feeling them. As she’s taking a step, while her leg is still in the air, I bump my thigh against hers, feeling the sexy wobble like I had never experienced.

With difficult breathing, I say: “Have you ever heard of the happy death? I feel I’m going there, and I’m not opposing, you’re so f… sexy, no wonder I can’t refrain myself from touching your sexy, alluring and hypnotizing thighs.”

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (April 19, 2024 9:25 pm)

Board footera