You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 19, 2024 9:27 pm  #1091

Re: Best friends

After a min of walking, my leg still in mid step, I feel him bump hid thigh against mine making it wobble nearly out of control. I then heard him ask if I've ever heard of a happy death as, he confesses that's where he feels I'm taking him.

As I'm listening to his confession, his thigh bump sent me off balance slightly and I wobbled backwards slightly, just enough to have my other thigh clash with his.

April 19, 2024 9:32 pm  #1092

As I see her very toned, good muscle definition, thigh wobbling as she steps hard in my direction, bumping her other thigh against mine, I feel my body go rigid for a couple of seconds, without warning, her sexy wobble sent me to an impending release.

After a low, refrained moan, I feel my body go limp and I need to stop and catch my breath.

April 19, 2024 9:45 pm  #1093

As soon as I feel my thigh bump into his I nearly immediately feel him go rigid and with a low moan I feel him release.

"See. What. You. Did. To. Me." He said nearly breathlessly.

"I'm glad you liked what you saw/felt." I said with a smile motion ing for him to join me on the next nearest bench.

April 19, 2024 9:55 pm  #1094

As we sit on the bench, I try to catch my breath as I pull my sexy girlfriend’s legs onto my lap: “Would you mind if I make your sexy thighs and calves jiggle and wobble for a minute? That makes me feel in heaven.”

April 20, 2024 4:06 pm  #1095

As soon as we sit, I feel him pull my legs onto his lap before boldly asking if he could make my calves and thighs jiggle for a min.

"Are you sure you have enough energy?" I tease knowing fully well what may happen (again) if he does.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (April 20, 2024 4:06 pm)

April 20, 2024 4:48 pm  #1096

I smile as I teasingly reply: “Do you doubt I can handle your sexy wobble?”

April 21, 2024 3:29 pm  #1097

He smiles at me hearing my teasing question teasing me back asking if I doubt him being able to handle my wobble again.

"Well, its just that you already seem a bit tired and I know what my wobble does to you..." I answer kind of trailing off.

April 21, 2024 3:36 pm  #1098

I smile: “You don’t know all the effects your sexy legs and your precious tears have on me. I would love to feel them for a minute before continuing our stroll.”

April 21, 2024 3:47 pm  #1099

He smiles as he replies teasingly that I don't really know all the effects my legs and tears have on him. Adding how much he would love to feel them again before we continue our walk.

"Well, I would love to learn (what other effects they have) then." I say half teasingly half curious as I give him permission.

April 22, 2024 5:05 pm  #1100

I smile as I start caressing, gently patting and squeezing her completely relaxed thighs and calves. I bend her calves for better access to her shapely muscles: “Well, besides the obvious and known effect you have seen, it also soothes me when I feel stressed or anxious. Another effect is that it makes me feel extremely proud knowing you are my girl and I can show you my love any way I desire.”

I feel her sexy thighs jiggle in reaction to my pats and her calves wobble as I slide my hands along them.

Board footera