You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 22, 2024 7:51 pm  #1101

Re: Best friends

He bends my legs for better access to my muscles before fulfilling my curiosity telling me my legs/muscles soothes him when he's stressed or anxious as well as makes him feel proud I'm his.

With his confession I can't help but smile as I decide to give myself fully to him letting my thighs jiggle and calves wobble as he pats and slides his hands along them.

"I didn't realize." I said sincerely now smiling AT him.

April 22, 2024 8:02 pm  #1102

I smile back at her: “And that’s why I say you shouldn’t feel embarrassed for your sexy thighs or calves jiggling in my hands, no matter where we are, besides, if you look closely, the people who tend to judge are the ones with less authority, look at someone who judges you, look at the muscles, I’m almost sure they’re far from yours.”

I continue gently jiggling her sexy muscles as people cross by for a few more seconds.

As we get up to continue our stroll, I softly say: “Walk the way you feel more comfortable, you don’t need to please me nor fulfill other people’s expectations.”

April 23, 2024 1:15 am  #1103

He meets my smile with one of his own before reassuring me that that's why I shouldn't feel embarrassed if my thighs or calves jiggle in his hand adding that USUALLY the only people that would judge are people whose body is far from mine. He then jiggles my muscles for a few more sec before indicating we should continue our walk.

As we get up he reminds me he'd rather me walk the way I feel most comfortable, not in any way to please him or what I think others would like to see. With that I grab his hand intertwining his fingers with mine before begining to walk at a modest pace, not stepping too hard this time but just letting my muscles jiggle softly and naturally. (Not hiding or accentuating my jiggles in any way).

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (April 23, 2024 1:16 am)

April 23, 2024 1:55 am  #1104

As we start walking, I notice my girlfriend is no longer making her sexy muscles wobble more than noticeably but I also notice she doesn't flex them to prevent them from wobbling, allowing a beautiful and natural wobble. I give her hand a soft squeeze: "Those are the most beautiful and sexy muscles I have seen today, I love when you allow them to jiggle naturally, especially when you let them jiggle naturally in my hands when I pat or squeeze them."

We continue our walk for a few minutes, then I ask: "Would you like an ice cream or a coffee, or maybe an affogato (ice cream with coffee)?"

April 23, 2024 8:03 pm  #1105

After a few moments of s walking in silence I feel him squeeze my hand gently as he expressed how beautiful he thinks my muscles are (probably the most beautiful he's seen all day). The fact that I'm letting him see them jiggle naturally (no extra jiggle but also no flex).

After a few more min of walking he asks if I'd like to stop for coffee or ice cream.

"I think a nice coffee sounds pretty good." Ibegin a bit excited. "Do you have anywhere specific in mind?" I finish asking curiously.

April 23, 2024 8:15 pm  #1106

I reply: “Well, I heard there is a traditional coffee shop nearby that has been serving the best specialty coffee in the area, we could go there or to a more commercial coffee shop.”

April 24, 2024 7:12 pm  #1107

He tells me he knows of a traditional coffer shop nearby, unless I'd rather something more commercial.

"I wouldn't mind trying something new." I say smiling referring to the traditional coffee shop he mentioned.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (April 26, 2024 8:00 pm)

April 26, 2024 5:52 pm  #1108

I honestly was almost smelling the best coffee, but I don’t mind trying something new. I release her hand and look online for new coffee shops, finding an unusually original one.

I ask my girlfriend: “There is a new and innovative coffee shop relatively nearby but we would have to walk around 10 minutes more.” I pause for a few seconds, teasing her afterwards: “But I have to confess I won’t complain to see your sexy thighs and calves wobble in the sensual way only you know how to.”

April 26, 2024 8:02 pm  #1109

He explained that the traditional coffee shop he was referring to was another ten min walk further adding he wouldn't mind walking it as it would give Jim extra time to see my thighs and calves wobble.

"I don't mind." I reply giggling a bit from his previous comment.

April 26, 2024 11:57 pm  #1110

As we walk towards the coffee shop I keep teasing her, sometimes bumping my outer thigh against hers, allowing my muscles to jiggle when there are no bystanders (even though I love feeling her sexy muscles jiggle all the time), and sometimes I bump my hand against the side of her abs.

We arrive to the famous coffee shop...

Board footera