You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 27, 2024 4:16 pm  #1111

Re: Best friends

As we walk hand in hand to the coffee shop I feel him bump his outer thigh against mine, letting his muscles jiggle against mine, and his hand against my abs.

We finally arrive at the coffee shop. As we enter I whisper "Keep that up and we might just have to sneak away into the bathroom before we leave." I whisper giggling as we go find a seat.

April 27, 2024 4:26 pm  #1112

I smile, shaking her thigh making it jiggle hard in my hand: “If that’s what you want I won’t stop you.” I sink my fingers in her inner thigh sliding them in a very teasing and sensual way up to the hem of her shorts.

April 27, 2024 4:29 pm  #1113

As soon as we sit I feel him jiggle my thigh firmly and seeing as no-one could see what was going in under the table I let it jiggle. He then teasingly told me he wouldn't stop me if that's what I wanted. I then felt him grab my inner thigh and slide his hand up to the hem of KY shorts.

"You're making me as wet as the coffee we came for." I teased feeling my breathing increase.

April 27, 2024 4:33 pm  #1114

I smile: “Is that as bad thing or would you like me to continue?” I sink my fingers further in her muscles, sliding them along her inner thigh, then her quads and finally her outer thigh, indulging in the feeling of her muscles giving in to the pressure of my fingers.

April 27, 2024 4:38 pm  #1115

He smiled seeming to like my confession teasingly asking if that was a bad thing or if he should continue. Before I have a chance to respond I feel him sliding his fingers along my inner thigh to my quads and outer thigh. 

All of a sudden I feel my breathing and heart rate increase knowing an impending release was near if he continued.

April 27, 2024 4:41 pm  #1116

I feel her muscles wobble in response to my caresses, so I continue teasing her returning the same way, as I notice she loved my fingers sinking in her muscles. As my fingers reach the hem of her shorts in her inner thighs, I turn to look into her eyes with a smile.

April 28, 2024 4:46 pm  #1117

I felt him sliding his fingers back up towards the hem of my shorts stopping at my inner thigh. I took a deep breath and held it for a few seconds willing myself not to reach the point.

"Should. We. Retreat. To. The Bathroom. Now. Or. Would. We. Raise. Suspicion?" I begin ask nearly pleading to release. "I. Mean. We. Haven't. Ordered. Yet." I finish nearly about to throw caution to the wind.

April 28, 2024 5:50 pm  #1118

I smile and ask: “Do you think you could handle a release here and another in the bathroom?” I squeeze her inner thigh a few times, making it wobble in my hand.

April 29, 2024 7:46 pm  #1119

He then asks me in a teasing tone if I could handle another release in the bathroom if he makes me release at the table.

"I'm not sure but it'd be fun to try." I say quickly teasing him back.

April 29, 2024 7:51 pm  #1120

I smile and resume the caressing until I feel her sexy thighs wobble beyond her control as she explodes in my hand.

Board footera