You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 29, 2024 7:57 pm  #1121

Re: Best friends

With my response I felt him begin speeding up both his speed and pressure making my thighs begin wobbling beyond control. Almost instantly I felt myself reach the point and began bathing his fingers.

As I was finishing my release I saw the waitress approaching out the corner of my eye.

April 29, 2024 8:02 pm  #1122

I can’t stop a wide smile forming in my face as I feel her sexy thighs wobbling hard in my hand. As the waitress approaches, I keep caressing her wobbling thigh under the table. I ask: “Have you decided on your drink my love?”

April 30, 2024 7:39 pm  #1123

Still caressing between my legs he asks if I've decided on my drink. Trying to regain my composure as the waitress finally approaches I nod.

"I'd like an iced coffee." I say still breathing a bit harder than I'd like as the waitress asks.

April 30, 2024 8:17 pm  #1124

I rest my hand on her still wobbling thigh as I order a masala chai, removing my hand slowly as her muscles stop wobbling.

As soon as the waitress leaves, I ask: “Would you like to have round 2 in the restroom before or after drinking our coffees?”

May 1, 2024 7:38 pm  #1125

He orders next and as soon as the waitress leaves he quickly asks me if I'd like to have round two now or after our coffees.

"Do you think we have enough time before our orders arrive?" I ask hoping he'll say yes.

May 1, 2024 7:57 pm  #1126

Shaking her thigh, reveling in her wobbling muscles, I reply: “We can have a quick round right now and a full, more enjoyable after, what do you say?”

May 2, 2024 7:43 pm  #1127

I'm not really surprised when I hear him suggest we have a quickie now and a full round after our coffee.

"Yeah, well definitely need our caffeine fix if we want round three." I say giggling slightly as I grab his hand and stand up indicating I was ready for a quick round before our coffee.

May 3, 2024 1:34 pm  #1128

As my girl takes my hand to stand up and go to the restroom, I tease and encourage her: “Flaunt your sexy thigh wobbling unrestrained, I’d love to show the world what I’m about to revel in.”

We continue our walk to the restroom until we reach it.

May 3, 2024 8:28 pm  #1129

He teasingly asks me to let my thighs wobble as we walk to the bathroom so everyone can see what he's about to have. I feel my heart rate increase at just the thought of everyone else seeing, but I take a deep breath and quickly walk hard from my heels to my toes with each step twards the bathroom forcing myself (through my embarrassment) to allow my thighs to jiggle.

May 3, 2024 8:31 pm  #1130

Seeing my sexy girlfriend walk so sensually forms a tent in my pants, looking at her, I say in her ear: “Have I told you how sexy you look walking like this? I would love to see this more often.”

Board footera