You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 8, 2024 7:33 pm  #1141

Re: Best friends

He expresses his hopes about our order as well as he quickly pats my thigh as I'm putting my shorts back on.

As we get to our table we notice our orders haven't arrived yet, but that it appears the waitress is on her way with them from across the room.

"Perfect timing." I announce hoping the caffeine kicks in before our next round.

May 8, 2024 8:28 pm  #1142

As soon as we get dressed and head out quickly towards our table, I smile as I see my sexy girlfriend’s thighs wobbling quite noticeably (I don’t know if she’s teasing me or if our previous activity made her muscles tired).

We quickly walk to our table at the same time we see the waitress approaching, we barely manage to sit before our order arrives.

As soon as the cups are placed on the table I, with a big smile on my face, give my girlfriend’s thigh a loving pat, asking: “Is this what you asked for, my love or is the order wrong? I just ask to have an excuse to feel my sexy girlfriend’s thigh in my hand.

May 9, 2024 8:08 pm  #1143

As soon as the waitress leaves our order I feel him pat my thigh before asking if my order was right.

"Looks good to me." I said taking a quick glance at my order before placing my hand on top of his as it was still on top of my thigh.

May 9, 2024 8:21 pm  #1144

I can’t help but give my girl a sincere smile as I say: “I’m happy you’re becoming more comfortable with me jiggling your thighs regardless of place and people. I love the way you’re gaining confidence.”

May 9, 2024 8:27 pm  #1145

He smiles at me as I place my hand before informing me how happy he is that I'm becoming more comfortable with my thighs being jiggled, even in front of people.

"Well only if it's with you. I mean I'd never let them jiggle in front of others unless you're around." I said trying my best to explain.

May 9, 2024 8:46 pm  #1146

I give her thigh a soft squeeze: “I can’t wait for the day our parents and friends know we’re getting married.” I just think how I will show off my sexy girlfriend, her ex husband will regret what he lost (especially seeing her toned and worked out body).

May 11, 2024 4:13 am  #1147

He squeezes my thigh again before expressing his excitement as he thinks about the day our friends and family find out we're getting married.

"Yeah, I just hope they'll be as excited as us." I say with a smile, hoping in the back of my.mind they won't be upset with me for not sticking to my original marriage (despite the circumstances).

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (May 11, 2024 4:18 am)

May 11, 2024 4:37 pm  #1148

I smile as my girl has her hand on top of mine on her thigh. I tease her: “I have to admit I find quite sexy when you drop your hand over mine on your thigh making it jiggle, I think that’s a very sensual gesture.”

We continue having our coffee and conversation until we finish it. I give her inner thigh a soft squeeze, asking her: “Would you like anything else or should we go somewhere else?”

May 11, 2024 8:28 pm  #1149

He quickly tells me how sensual he finds it when I  drop my hand on his as its on my thigh. We continue talking as we sip our drinks. As soon as we're done he asks if I'd like anything else or if we should go "somewhere else."

"I think the caffeine in my coffee has had time to wake me up for another round. If you're ready to get up and go elsewhere." I say answering his question.

May 11, 2024 8:34 pm  #1150

With a smile I turn and drop my other hand on top of hers making her muscles jiggle under my hand: “Do you feel daring and would like to do it outdoors or do you want a more intimate experience and go to a hotel or our place?” I give her hand a couple more pats.

Board footera