You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 6, 2022 3:43 pm  #111

Re: Best friends

He analyzes what I just said the asks me what I'm supposed to expect next from my husband. He says the only thing he sees happening is for him to physically abuse me or bring another woman into our house. In his concern he says he doesn't want me to wait for it to get to that point. He then asks me to talk to him and see if we can reconcile. He'd celebrate with me if that ease the case, but that if not althrough he'd hate to see me heartbroken he'd rather that now then when things become dangerous.

He begins softly caressing g my cheek and arm while I gather my.thoughts.

"I really appreciate you being here for me, and I do hear and appreciate your concerns." I begin apreciatively "But right now I just really need to find out why he did it. I need answers before I can proceed either way. I mean I understand I may not like his answers and I may get hurt but..." I finish taking a deep breath as I trail off, trying to ignore the tears of nerves starting to fill my eyes.

November 7, 2022 5:09 am  #112

She gathers her thoughts, then answers: "I really appreciate you being here for me, and I do hear and appreciate your concerns but right now I just really need to find out why he did it. I need answers before I can proceed either way. I mean I understand I may not like his answers and I may get hurt but..." She stops talking, taking a deep breath as tears  start to fill her eyes.

I place a hand on her knee and slowly caress a little above, on her lower thigh, going back a little below on her shin reaching around the middle of her calf, I keep caressing with one hand as I bring my free hand to her cheek, tracing a previous tear streak with the back of my fingers, by now I can almost predict the paths her tears will make. I softly tell her: “I understand, and that’s what I mean when I suggest you talk to him, what caused him to betray your trust, why did he continue with it, why does he still keep it secret from you, what are his plans with her, what are his plans with you. Then decide your best course of action, not based on what obstacles you could have, housing, food, support.”

I give her calf a soft squeeze, letting her know I am with her in any circumstance. I look into her eyes with love and concern.

November 7, 2022 10:28 pm  #113

After I explain myself I feel him slowly caressing from my lower thigh to my shin stopping at mid calf. He uses his other hand to trace a now drying tear streak on my cheek with the backs of his fingers. He then tells me that what I just said was what he was talking about when he suggested I talk to my husband. He suggested I ask why he betrayed me, why did he continue to betray me, why is it still a secret, what does he plan with her, what does he plan with me. Then I should make up my mind based on his answers not what obstacles I could have as he'll always be there to help me through any obstacle I face.

He gives my calf a caring squeeze looking deeply into my eyes with love and concern.

"You think I should call him back?" I whisper fearing the answer as my vision continues to get more blurry but the tears still refusing to fall, one clinging desperately to my lashes.

November 7, 2022 10:47 pm  #114

She whispers: "You think I should call him back?" As her eyes fill with tears, one even clinging on her lashes. I whisper back: “Not if you don’t want to, but I think it would be less hard on you if I am here to support you than if you were alone with him”. I give her soft, relax upper thigh muscles a gentle pat (I am still amazed how her muscles jiggle unashamed in my hands so naturally).

November 8, 2022 4:11 am  #115

He says I don't have to do anything I don't want to but that he thinks it would be easier for me to call my husband with him there then when I'm just a!one with my husband.. He then softly.pats my.upper thighs for encouragement.

"I know what I have to do and I appreciate you being here." I say with a sigh as I leaned my head back into his arm as his free arm.was resting behind my shoulders

November 8, 2022 4:22 am  #116

She says with a sigh: "I know what I have to do and I appreciate you being here." as she leans her head back into my arm as I hold her with my other arm. I smile with tenderness as I softly say: “Come here, this is your safe place whenever you need it, my arm will always be here for you, you can hide in my chest, I will take care of you as often and as long as you need to, no shame or embarrassment of any kind, I’ll never judge you”.

November 8, 2022 10:16 pm  #117

He holds me as he says that this is my safe place (in his arms) and they will always be there for me. He also says I can hide in his chest for as long as I need as he will always take care of me with no shame or embarrassment as he will never judge me.

I feel so at ease in his arms with his kind words that I feel a single tear escape my left eye and run down my cheek. After a min we break the hug and I quickly reach for my phone on the coffee table before he can even react to my tear. I dial my husband's cell number and wait for him to answer. To my horror I get his voicemail. I nervously leave a message telling him to call me back as we need to have a serious talk.

November 8, 2022 10:53 pm  #118

I feel her ease her tension and a single hot tear begins its journey down her left cheek. Not long after, we break the hug and she immediately reaches for her phone, dialing her husband, only to get a voicemail. She leaves a message, I stay silent, in expectation. As soon as she leaves the message I lean towards her and kiss her tear before it falls down her chin, wiping her thick tear streak with the pad of my index and middle fingers.

November 9, 2022 5:19 pm  #119

As soon as I hang up I see him leaning towards me. I then feel him kiss my still falling tear, then wiping its streak with the pad of his index and middle fingers.

I smile at him as I begin to speak just a bit nervously. "Mind if we watch a bit of T.V. to clear my mind of nerves while we wait for my husband to call back?" I ask trying to hide the nervousness in my voice.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (November 9, 2022 5:20 pm)

November 9, 2022 5:26 pm  #120

She smile at me as she says nervously. "Mind if we watch a bit of T.V. to clear my mind of nerves while we wait for my husband to call back?" I answer: “Sure, but please don’t just do it because you want to bury your feelings, they will eventually surface. Come here (I pat the spot next to me in the sofa, motioning her to sit), what would you like to watch?” I drop my hand on her soft quads, I smile as I feel her tender muscles jiggle in my hand.

Board footera