You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 21, 2022 10:34 pm  #141

Re: Best friends

As I'm resting I feel him begin to caress my hair with one hand and thigh with the other. I indulge  myself relaxing with him as he watches one more episode of his show before he turns off the T.V. As soon as the T.V. is off I  feel him kiss my cheek and remind me we should eat before bed. I'm not really hungry but agree. We end up just having some cereal as he says he doesn't want to eat too much of his friend's food up.

We lay down in the spare room still in our clothes (as we haven't brought anything to change into). I scoot closer to him before I fall asleep. I don't want to be alone tonight. As soon as I lay my head on his chest he wraps one of his arms around me as I intertwine my legs with his. I feel so comfortable and safe in his arms I almost immediately drift off to sleep.

I wake a few hrs later in a cold sweat. I know I had a nightmare but I can't remember much else. I don't want to wake him as he looks so peaceful sleeping so I take a few shaky deep breaths trying to calm myself.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (November 21, 2022 10:36 pm)

November 22, 2022 5:34 pm  #142

I drift off to sleep feeling her silky thigh in m hand and her head on my chest. I don't know what time it is but I wake up suddenly feeling Chris' thigh jiggling hard against my hand. I hear a few deep, shaky breaths, I turn and throw my hand to her thigh casually, not showing I'm awake, that is until I feel one tear, then another, until tears fall like rain on my hand or land on her thigh, sliding to my hand. I get up and kiss a tear from each cheek, cupping her cheeks, wiping her tears with my thumbs, passing the palm of my hands wiping her tear streaks as well. I pull her into a tight hug, allowing her to sob in my shoulder. When we break the hug, I look into her shining eyes, tears still falling hard like rain, I kiss a few more tears from each cheek and wipe them until they slow down. Even after removing my hands from her cheeks I feel the sensation of her hot tears in my skin. I ask her: "What happened, what's wrong?" as I drop both hands on her quads, now used to hearing and feeling them jiggle in my hands.

November 22, 2022 10:31 pm  #143

I feel him throw his hand on my thigh as he rolls over. I hope I haven't woken him. I can't help it but quietly let my tears flow from my eyes onto his hand. In that moment I knew just how much I needed him, but felt equally guilty waking him up. That's when I felt him, through the darkness, sit up and kiss a single tear from each of my cheeks before using the pads of his thumbs to wipe my tears and the palm of his hand to wipe their streaks as they continued to fall like rain from my eyes.

He then pulled me into a tight hug. That gesture broke my walls and I began to sob loudly into his shoulder for what seemed like eternity. After, what in reality was really only five min, he broke the hug and began looking into my eyes which still had tears flowing. I felt him kiss a few more tears from each of my cheeks as they continued to fall; then he wiped them with the pads of his thumbs as they finally began to slow. He then asks me what happened to make me so upset, as he dropped both hands on my quads for support.

After a moment of trying to recollect my thoughts I softly spoke "At first I wasn't sure, I mean I knew I had a bad dream, but the more I think of it the more I'm beginning to remember. In my dream it was an exact replica of the conversation I had with my husband on the phone only it ended in the fact that he's leaving me to be with the other woman. And his reasoning was that he never truely loved me but was just pressured by my family to marry me.  And he cheated on purpose in an attempt to get the other woman pregnant so he had an excuse to finally leave."

I didn't want to break down again. I was too tired, so I just took a few shaky deep breaths to calm myself and try to erase my mind.

November 22, 2022 10:53 pm  #144

After a moment of trying to recollect her thoughts she softly says: "At first I wasn't sure, I mean I knew I had a bad dream, but the more I think of it the more I'm beginning to remember. In my dream it was an exact replica of the conversation I had with my husband on the phone only it ended in the fact that he's leaving me to be with the other woman. And his reasoning was that he never truely loved me but was just pressured by my family to marry me.  And he cheated on purpose in an attempt to get the other woman pregnant so he had an excuse to finally leave."

She looks like she’s  about to break down again but she refrained, only taking a few shaky deep breaths to calm herself. I hug her tighter and squeeze her thigh gently, encouraging her to let go: “Feel free to let it all out, I guarantee you’ll feel a lot better, unless you want to get back to sleep and we can talk about it tomorrow.”

November 22, 2022 11:14 pm  #145

As I'm trying to calm myself he hugs me tighter, squeezing my thigh gently. He then tells me to feel free to let it all go so I'll begin to feel better. He then remembers I told him how tired I was so he added that if I'm too tired we could just go back to sleep and discuss it in the morning.

"I think I'm too tired emotionally to deal with it right now. I think I'd like to try to get a bit more sleep before trying to really collect my thoughts." I said as we both laid back down.

I immediately, and somewhat unconsciously, placed my head on his shoulder; and he, never ceaseing to comfort me, wrapped his arms around me in a tight hug. But instead of drifting back to sleep I felt tears involuntarily escaping my eyes and rolling onto his shoulder until it was completely soaked with my emotions.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (November 22, 2022 11:15 pm)

November 22, 2022 11:28 pm  #146

My dear friend politely answers: "I think I'm too tired emotionally to deal with it right now. I think I'd like to try to get a bit more sleep before trying to really collect my thoughts."  as we both lay back down.

She immediately, and somewhat unconsciously, places her head on my shoulder; and I keep comforting her, wrapping her in a tight hug. But instead of drifting back to sleep, I feel she is letting tears flow unchecked down her cheeks and rolling onto my shoulder and crook of my neck until it was completely soaked with her emotions.

I can’t help but smile as I whisper: “You’re doing good, wonderfully good, don’t stop yourself, I know you need a release, there’s no better place than in my arms, believe me.” I softly bring my thumb to her lips, barely touching it, moving my fingers to her cheek, blindly drying her several hot, thick tear streaks, getting lucky when I manage to catch a tear.

After a few minutes I ask: “Feeling better after having your tears lovingly taken care of? Never forget I’ll always be at your side when you need me “.

November 23, 2022 4:54 am  #147

I hear him whisper how good I was doing releasing my emotions. That his arms are the best place. Before I even have a chance to collect my thoughts I feel him bringing one of his thumbs to my lips, moving with his fingers quickly towards my cheeks drying several if my tear streaks finally managing to catch a single tear in the still dark room.

After a few min he asks if I'm feeling better since he's taken care of my tears. He also reminds me that he'll always be there whenever I need him.

"Yeah, thanks." I yawn closing my eyes as I lay my head back on his shoulder secretly wishing my husband could be more like him.

November 24, 2022 3:57 pm  #148

She answers: "Yeah, thanks." Yawning as she closes her eyes, laying her head back on my shoulder, she looks extremely relaxed. I bring the hand from the arm I have her embraced to her outer cheek and my free hand drops on her thigh, I caress her cheek and thigh for a while: "Rest my dear, tomorrow will be another day." We both drift off to sleep until the sun rises.

November 24, 2022 4:25 pm  #149

I wake up after the sun. I can't believe I slept so long. I look at him still sleeping, he looks so peaceful. I know we will have to get up soon to get ready to leave as his friend's sister will be coming over this afternoon to finish house sitting. I roll over slowly as to avoid waking him. I pick up my phone and see that is is only 9am. I also notice that I have a missed text from my husband. I dread opening it so I decide to wait until he gets up.

I quietly go into the bathroom leaving my phone on the bed. It starts to ring and before I can get out of the bathroom I hear his voice. "It's your husband. Care to answer it?" He yawns.

I don't respond, just stand there frozen with a knot in my stonach. It finally finishes ringing...

November 24, 2022 4:44 pm  #150

I wake up with the sound of Christina's phone ringing, I turn and look around, she is not at my side, I see the phone and I see it's her husband, I call for her, the phone finishes ringing and she doesn't answer. I get up and look for her, she is in the bathroom, frozen. I don't hesitate to go in for a warm hug, I hold her in my arms, feeling her breathing on my neck. I hold her tight.

Board footera