You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 9, 2022 10:35 pm  #181

Re: Best friends

As soon as we lie down I immediately intertwine my legs with his as he drops his hand over my thigh. I quickly fall asleep, mentally drained from earlier.

I jerk awake sweating from another nightmare. I look at my watch to see only an hr had passed. I don't want to wake him so I try to just close my eyes and go back to sleep, but as soon as I close my eyes my nightmare starts swimming around in my head again. I open my eyes and quietly stare at the ceiling trying to get rid of the horrid image.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (December 9, 2022 10:36 pm)

December 11, 2022 3:01 pm  #182

Not long after we fall asleep I wake up feeling a soft thigh jiggle in my hand, I take a minute to notice what's happening. I see Chris trying to get back to sleep, I don't move to avoid letting her know she woke me up, I see her eyes open, staring at the ceiling. I throw an arm around her, pretending to still be asleep but at the same time trying to give her some comfort and a sense of security.

December 11, 2022 4:04 pm  #183

As I'm staring at the ceiling trying to erase my nightmare from my memory I feel him throw an arm around me. I'm not sure if he's awake or not but it really feels comforting and my erratic, nervous breathing finally starts to return to normal. I figure we could talk about this after we officially wake up from our nap.

Or at least I can ask him if I woke him up and apologize if necessary.

December 12, 2022 5:10 pm  #184

We get back to sleep until morning. She asks me about last night's event, I tell her I was woken up by a soft thigh jiggling in my hand. So I looked at her but decided not to interrupt, yet, I wanted to make her feel safe and protected. I smile as I reassure her: " By the way, don't refrain from waking me up if you need me to take care of your tears and comfort you, I've said it more than once, you don't need my permission and also there is no barrier that prevents you from reaching me any time, any day, any place you need me." I drop my hand on her warm, soft thigh, giving it a strong reassuring jiggle.

December 12, 2022 10:15 pm  #185

He didn't make much of last night after I asked him. He just told me he felt my thigh jiggling in his hand so he put this arm around me to make me feel safe and protected. After a moment of silence he added that I should have woken him up any time I need comfort or my tears taken care of; any time, any day, any place. He then dropped his hand on my thigh making it jiggle.

"I appreciate it, really. But you've been so good to me already I didn't want to disturb your sleep too." I said almost shyly. "Besides it was just another nightmare and I don't even remember what it was about." I finished trying to reassure him.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (December 12, 2022 10:16 pm)

December 13, 2022 4:01 pm  #186

She replies: "I appreciate it, really. But you've been so good to me already I didn't want to disturb your sleep too." She adds almost shyly. "Besides it was just another nightmare and I don't even remember what it was about."

I smile at her: " It doesn't matter if its a nightmare, I'm here for you, there is no small stuff, I don't judge". I go and prepare breakfast and call Chris to the table.

December 13, 2022 10:15 pm  #187

He gives me a comforting smile and tells me it doesn't matter if it's just a nightmare he's still here for me, big or small he doesn't judge. He then gets up to prepare breakfast for us.

After a few min of waking up I go get changed before joining him in the kitchen. For once I want him to see me when I'm not looking like a mess. I then go into the kitchen and sit at the table while he finishes preparing breakfast.

December 13, 2022 10:27 pm  #188

I am happy to see Christina in a better mood but I am surprised she is wearing shorts, seems she is starting to like it. I motion her to sit next to me. She...

December 13, 2022 11:00 pm  #189

I figured I'd surprise him in shorts. I'm really trying to break out of my comfort zone. I really want to start seeing myself the way others do. A few min after I sit down he finishes cooking and sits down next to me. He motions me to scoot my chair closer. I happily scoot my chair quite a bit closer as he serves us the eggs, toast, sausages and coffee he had prepared. He mentioned he wanted to make sure I ate a decent meal after going to bed without eating anything last night.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (December 13, 2022 11:01 pm)

December 14, 2022 2:15 am  #190

As we have breakfast I can't help but smile at her cheerful mood. When we finish eating, I turn to her and ask: "What would you like to do today Chris?" I instinctively give her upper quads a soft pat, resting my hand there as it jiggles in my hand.

Board footera