You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 14, 2022 3:34 pm  #191

Re: Best friends

He asks me as we're eating what I'd like to do today.

"Well I really hadn't thought about it." I begin contemplating what I'd like to do that wouldn't make me too tired to go to work tomorrow. "Have any suggestions?" I ask as I take another bite of my delicious breakfast.

December 14, 2022 5:02 pm  #192

She says: "Well I really hadn't thought about it. Have any suggestions?" She asks as she takes another bite of her delicious breakfast. I have a bright idea (or so I think) forming a big smile on my face: “Well, since you already have the outfit, how about we go to a theme park then head straight back to your place?

December 14, 2022 5:23 pm  #193

I see a smile forming on his face. I was beginning to wonder what he had in mind. Then he asked if I'd be interested in going to a theme park for the afternoon then right back to my place so I could get ready for work in the morning.

"It sure would be nice to do something fun to get my mind off things for a bit. Besides its still early enough." I say a bit surprised yet happy.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (December 14, 2022 5:23 pm)

December 14, 2022 5:55 pm  #194

She accepts! She says with happiness in her eyes, sounding a bit surprised: "It sure would be nice to do something fun to get my mind off things for a bit. Besides it’s still early enough."

As soon as we finish eating, I change into a pair of shorts, a t-shirt and a light jacket (in case she feels cold later) and we head to an amusement park. I want to give her the time of her life so she forgets her current situation.

We hop on a roller coaster and in a sudden fall she lifts her arms, I react the opposite way, I drop my hand on her bare thigh, feeling her silky smooth skin waving as her soft muscles jiggle in my hands for a few seconds. I realize I never removed my hand from her thigh until the safety belts unbuckle (no wonder I remember feeling the wonderful sensation of her thighs jiggling a few times during the ride.

I remove my hand and smile at her as we get off the ride.

December 14, 2022 10:47 pm  #195

With excitement he quickly finishes eating and gets dressed. As soon as we get there he suggests we go on the roller coaster as it is his favorite ride. I happily agree and head for the closest one. I can't help but lift my arms as we begin to fall. On the other hand I feel hid drop his hand on my thigh. I forget he even has it there until he has to lift it to remove our safety belts.

As soon as we get off the ride I can't help but look at him and smile. "Thank you for today.," I whisper before adding rather loudly "How about we head to the bumper cars next they're my favorite."

December 15, 2022 5:14 am  #196

As soon as we get off the ride she looks at me and smiles: "Thank you for today.," She whispers before adding rather loudly "How about we head to the bumper cars next they're my favorite."

I smile and tell her: “Why wait until next time, we can ride them now, unless you’re too tired “.

December 15, 2022 5:46 pm  #197

He smiles at me and says we can go to the bumper cars right away if I'm not too tired as he likes them too. This time we have to wait in a rather long line. I figure this will give us time to talk. Right as we step in line my phone rings. I look at the ID. It's my husband. I place my phone on silent not ready or wanting to talk to him.

"Who was that? I hope it's not important." He asks curiosly.

"it's not important it's just my husband." I answer trying to continue enjoying my day.

"You know you're going to have to talk to him at some point." He says slowly.

I feel a lump forming in my throat and a knot in my stomach from his words of reminder.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (December 15, 2022 5:48 pm)

December 16, 2022 1:14 am  #198

She accepts my idea of going to the bumper cars. The line is long but we don’t mind. Her phone rings and she silences it. I ask: "Who was that? I hope it's not important." She replies: "it's not important it's just my husband."

I think and reply: "You know you're going to have to talk to him at some point." I Immediately notice her eyes slowly filling with tears and she gulps. (Will she allow her tears to fall unchecked in front of this many people? Will she allow me to wipe and kiss her tears? )

December 16, 2022 10:22 pm  #199

"I know I will." I whisper not able to get out any more words for fear of breaking down I front of strangers.

I look at the bumper cars trying to picture all the fun we are going to have but quickly turn back to him realizing it's no use. A single thick tear leaves my left eye and slowly creeps down my cheek. The only thing I can think of is wanting his warm fingers on my even warmer flushed cheeks. I continue to look at him this time blinking forcing another tear, this time out of my right eye, to creep down my other cheek.

December 16, 2022 11:17 pm  #200

She whispers: "I know I will." Looking at the bumper cars, turning her eyes back at me. A single thick tear leaves her left eye and slowly creeps down her cheek, blinking forcing another tear, this time out of her right eye, creeping down her other cheek.

I sense she wants me to take care of her thick, burning tears. With the trust we have in each other by now, I don’t hesitate to lovingly wipe her tears in front of the whole long line, I notice a young guy (18-22) looking in awe as I wipe my beloved friend’s tears. I see his jaw drop when I kiss a tear and follow the thick, salty streak with kisses until I reach under her eye. I look at Chris’ eyes.

Board footera