You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 18, 2022 3:32 pm  #201

Re: Best friends

I guess he could sense my desire...no, need..to have him wipe my tears as he Immediately, without hesitation, began to wipe my tears with the pads of his thumbs; even daring to kiss a tear and follow its streak with kisses up to just under my eye.

He pulls away and looks at me. I can't help but feel my face flush as I begin to blush. I mean it did feel wonderful and very comforting to have him take care of my tears, but I'm still not used to crying in public, let alone my tears being taken care of.

Before I know it we are next in line for the bumper cars. My excitement diminishing my anxiety about my husband just slightly. I put a note in the back of my head to call him after our trip.

December 18, 2022 3:45 pm  #202

I see her blushing, I smile at her and with my right thumb I dry her last tear from her left cheek, from under her eye, taking care of the thick streak until I reach the tear, at the same time I lovingly brush the back of my left hand's fingers from the middle of her cheek, where a last, big, round tear is still, all the way following its hot, thick streak to just under the middle of her eye.

As soon as I clear the last of her tears, the line moves as the bumper cars are boarded, we end up as being the first to board on the next turn. I smile and kiss her cheek: "No need to blush my dear, after all, I am here to take care of all your tears so you don't have any tear stains after crying. You know I love you dearly".

We are about to board...

December 18, 2022 4:41 pm  #203

He sees me blushing, kisses my cheek before telling me I didn't have a need to blush as he was there to take care of all my tears so I don't have any remains of crying. He then told me how much he loved me (in a brother way).

I tried my best to explain "I know I don't have to blush and you're only here to help/comfort and it did feel wonderful and very comforting to have you take care of my tears, but I'm still not used to crying in public, let alone my tears being taken care of. That's all."

December 18, 2022 4:51 pm  #204

Before boarding, she explains: "I know I don't have to blush and you're only here to help/comfort and it did feel wonderful and very comforting to have you take care of my tears, but I'm still not used to crying in public, let alone my tears being taken care of. That's all." I put a big smile on my face: “Don’t worry, if you decide to hang out with me more often, you’ll get used to it, I’ll never cease or get tired of taking care of your precious tears no matter who is around, known or unknown.”

We board the bumper cars, I “casually” force frontal crashes against her car, I’m starting to like seeing her beautiful thighs jiggle (I have to take the opportunity when she’s wearing shorts, which has not been often).

We have a lot of fun in the bumper cars, we get off the cars and I put my arm across her shoulder and walk happily out of the park.

December 18, 2022 5:25 pm  #205

I saw him smile at my words then explained that if I decide to hang out with him more after this I'll get used to him wiping and kissing my tears as he'll never get tired of wiping or kissing them no matter who is around or where we are.

We finally hear it is our turn for the bumper cars. We choose separate cars. He seems to love crashing into the front of my car, which I don't mind.

After the ride he puts his arm across my shoulders and we walk happily out of the park and back to his car.

"I had a great time." I say smiling as he begins to drive me home almost forgetting  my prior thought of calling my husband when I get home.

After a short while of us driving in silence I finally remember and say "Would you mind coming in when we get to my house? I almost forget I promised myself I would finally call my husband when I got home as not to ruin our fun time at the amusement park earlier...Unless you'd rather I do it in your car when we park so you can get home quicker."

December 18, 2022 10:12 pm  #206

As we get out of the park she says: "I had a great time."

After a short while of us driving in silence she  talks and of a sudden: "Would you mind coming in when we get to my house? I almost forget I promised myself I would finally call my husband when I got home as not to ruin our fun time at the amusement park earlier...Unless you'd rather I do it in your car when we park so you can get home quicker."

I give her a reassuring smile: “Where you feel more comfortable, it doesn’t make a difference to me if I wipe and kiss your tears in the privacy of your living room or out in public view in my car, it’s up to you if you feel more comfortable crying in my arms in your living room or in the car seat.”

I give her a reassuring pat at mid-thigh, feeling her soft quads jiggling in my hand.

December 19, 2022 5:15 am  #207

He tells me he'd be with me when I make the phone call to my husband wherever I feel more comfortable, not wherever HE feels more comfortable. I take a min to think where I'd rather have him wipe my tears. I stare out the window for a min in silence just thinking.

"I know its been a long few days but would you mind coming in soon can have a bit more privacy when I make my call?" I begin asking slowly. "I'm not sure what I (or he) is going to say but I can almost guarantee there will be tears involved (either angry , sad or both)." I finish as I wait for his response.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (December 19, 2022 5:16 am)

December 19, 2022 7:08 am  #208

She stares at the window, I guess thinking of the possible scenarios, until she decides: "I know its been a long few days but would you mind coming in soon can have a bit more privacy when I make my call?" She  asks slowly. "I'm not sure what I (or he) is going to say but I can almost guarantee there will be tears involved (either angry , sad or both)."

I smile at her, giving her thigh (which is still in my hand) a soft squeeze: "Of course, I can park and we can go in, I'd love to prepare coffee before you call him, if you don't mind." We go in and I wait for the dreaded call as the coffee is preparing...

December 20, 2022 12:50 am  #209

I see him smile out the corner of my eye as I feel him give my thigh a soft squeeze before telling me he can park and go in with me. He suggests he make coffee for us before my call.

As soon as we get in he goes directly into the kitchen to make us coffee not sparing any time so I can make my call. As soon as the coffee is ready and we are both sitting at the table I call my husband. As the phone is ringing I feel him give my thigh a reassuring squeeze, leaving his hand on my thigh after. To my dismay I get his voicemail. I decide to just hang up and wait for a call back rather than leave a message.

After a few moments of us drinking our coffee silently my phone rings. Its my husband...

December 20, 2022 6:20 am  #210

As she is dialing, I give her soft thigh a reassuring squeeze. Unfortunately the call goes to voicemail. She hangs on, as soon as we are enjoying coffee, as she takes the first sip, the phone rings again. I don't know what's being said on the other end of the line, but what I observe is Chris' eyes filling with tears.

Board footera