You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 20, 2022 11:06 pm  #211

Re: Best friends

I take a deep breath and answer my phone looking at him for support. This time I forget to put my phone on  speaker. After a few moments I can feel my eyes filling with tears. I let a few slip out of my eyes and stream down my face unchecked almost as if looking for him to acknowledge them...

I finally hang up trying to keep my composure long enough to tell him what was said, but I knew the more I spoke the more I was liable to break down.

"My husband told me that although he still had love for me, he felt it wasn't fair for his son not to have a stable family who was with him all the time." I began feeling my breathing beginning to increase. "And now that I knew he felt it was the right time to tell me he fe!t he had to be with his son's mother."  I felt my chest tighten and a horrible lump forming in my throat. "And...And..." I tried to tell him more but couldn't get any more words out.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (December 20, 2022 11:07 pm)

December 20, 2022 11:26 pm  #212

I notice her eyes quickly filling with tears, which soon after slip out of her eyes, quickly streaming down her cheeks. The phone is not on speaker so I can only assume what is happening, she tells me that he doesn't feel its fair to leave a child alone, I suppose that he's breaking up with my friend. I notice she tries to swallow a lump that is forming in her throat as she tries in vain to continue talking.

I firmly hold her now trembling body in my arms, she places her legs on my lap, I feel her smooth skin on mine (we are both wearing shorts) and I wipe and kiss her tears endlessly.

December 21, 2022 4:06 am  #213

I lean into his chest where he wraps his arms around me. I then, without thinking, throw my legs across his lap. I feel totally safe in his arms and finally allow myself to sob quietly, letting my body tremble against his. I feel him begin to wipe and kiss my tears alternately for what seems like hrs.

My mind begins to drift to if he really is leaving me. His stupid one night stand decision has led him to feeling obligated to leave me for his son he never even planned to have. We've been together so long I can barely remember when we first got together, but it will be even harder to think of a life without him.

December 21, 2022 4:05 pm  #214

As soon as I start wiping her tears, she begins to sob softly, yet her body is trembling hard against mine, I feel her back shudder against my hand, the back of her thighs and her calves jiggle, almost wobble, against my quads and outer thigh muscles. I allow her to release everything in my arms, she knows I'll always be here to protect and comfort her. I see her so sad I'm thinking of staying with her tonight and taking her back to the amusement park tomorrow, hoping that she forgets the situation for a while (there were a few rides we didn't take anyways).

December 21, 2022 6:09 pm  #215

As I'm quietly sobbing in his arms I'm thinking about having to go back to work tomorrow. I dont know how I'm going to do that but can't think of an excuse to call out again. Just the thought makes fresh tears spring to my eyes and begin to roll down my cheeks.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (December 21, 2022 6:11 pm)

December 21, 2022 7:00 pm  #216

Just when I thought her tears were subsiding a fresh wave of tears begin to artistically draw thick, shiny streaks on her beautiful face. I kiss a few tears and streaks from her cheeks, wiping others. Feeling her warm skin and her hot tears in my fingers and lips. I softly say: “Ask for your leave of absence days, I’ll try to give you a sweet memory to try to compensate the bitter one you’re going through right now.”

I look into her sparkling eyes.

December 22, 2022 4:57 am  #217

As I'm thinking I feel him delicately kiss a few more of my tears and their streaks from my cheeks, wiping others delicately as well. I guess he can read my mind as he suggests I just ask for my leave of absence days that way I don't have to face going into work. He adds that if I do he'll try his best to give me good memories to compensate for what I'm going through right now.

"I-I-I h-h-have t-t-to p-p-put i-i-in f-f-for t-t-that t-t-two w-w-weeks a-a-ago." I stammer out through my sobs.

My mind begins racing. What if I try to go into work tomorrow? What if I call in sick? Another personal day? Family emergency? I wasn't sure what I should do, but using my leave of absence was sounding like the best option. Either way I needed to get myself together enough to make a rational decision.

December 22, 2022 6:00 pm  #218

She manages to try to articulate through her sobs: "I-I-I h-h-have t-t-to p-p-put i-i-in f-f-for t-t-that t-t-two w-w-weeks a-a-ago." I look at her with love in my eyes: “Would you like me to stay and bring you to work tomorrow so you ask for your leave of absence ?” I release her back, bringing my hand to her pouty lips, going to her cheeks, taking care of her tears, as I remove my other hand from her cheek, bringing it down to her soft, smooth thighs, feeling them jiggle in my hand as a response to my touch.

December 22, 2022 10:26 pm  #219

He asks me if I'd like him to stay the night so he could drive me to work in the morning. Before I have a chance to think, let alone answer I feel his hand that was on my back now brushing across my lips, moving towards my cheeks. He makes sure to take care of my still falling tears. I then feel him take his hand that was on my cheek and place it on my thighs, making them jiggle.

I finally feel my sobs starting to subside, although my tears continue to stream down my face.

"Yeah I'd like that." I whisper taking hiccuping breaths.

"And don't worry about me. As you know I mostly work from home nowadays so I could just push a few things around  to make it work." He adds smiling at me.

December 22, 2022 11:41 pm  #220

I notice her sobs start to subside, although her tears continue to stream down her face.

"Yeah I'd like that." She whispers taking hiccuping breaths.

"And don't worry about me. As you know I mostly work from home nowadays so I could just push a few things around  to make it work." I tell her.

As night falls I notice I don’t have pajamas here, I flush as I ask: “Should I sleep in these shorts or should I sleep in boxers (to avoid getting outside clothes in bed)?

Board footera