You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 10, 2023 11:06 pm  #231

Re: Best friends

I guess he likes my answer as gives my thigh one last pat before removing the quilt and getting up, heading toward the kitchen. I see him looking around my kitchen for something I might like before stopping and asking what I'd like.

"Are you hungry? I'd hate to eat alone." I say finally getting up and walking into the kitchen planning on helping him prepare whatever we decide as I know he doesn't really know where I keep things.

January 14, 2023 3:33 pm  #232

She comes to the kitchen and faster than I could have found the ingredients for our breakfast, she starts preparing it, I decide to set the coffee machine. We have a good breakfast and have a light conversation (reserving the important one for later).

Once we finish breakfast, she decides to go to the couch and turn the tv on, there’s a usual morning talk show, I notice she is still trying to evade. I sit next to her, feeling the softness and  warmth of her bare thighs against mine (as we are both still in shorts).

I turn to her, caress her hair (getting her attention) and tell her: “ I know it’s a painful conversation but I won’t be physically here with you always, so I think this is your opportunity to face whatever you have to go through while I’m here to hold you in my arms, wipe and kiss your tears and comfort you as best as I can “.

I look into her eyes as I unconsciously drop a hand on her upper thigh, my mind gets a little distracted by the ripples I feel in my hand as her relaxed quads softly jiggle and wobble in my hand.

January 15, 2023 3:21 pm  #233

After breakfast and nice light conversation I decide to go relax and watch some TV. There is a talk show on that I become engrossed in as he comes to sit on the couch beside me. I get slightly distracted from my show when I feel him begin to caress my hair gently. I then hear him trying to distract me further from my show by starting a conversation. He tells me he knows its going to be a painful conversation, but he thinks we should have it while he's still here (as he will have to leave eventually). He nearly begs me to face whatever I have to while he's here to hold me, wipe and kiss my tears and comfort me.

I feel a slight pang in my chest knowing he's right but that I really don't want to face it. I then turn to look at him as he immediately begins to look deep into my eyes. I then feel him drop his hand on my upper thigh making my quads jiggle in his hand. I take a deep breath trying not to get distracted by his hand on my thigh.

"Well, its just that I have so many unanswered questions but I don't want to call my husband to ask them. I know that kind of sounds stupid but I just don't think I can face him right now without either cussing him out or falling to pieces and crying so hard in won't be able to talk." I begin slowly trying to explain as best as I can. "I want to ask him if he's coming back for his things or he expects me to send them for him. I also want to know when he's exactly leaving me (like he mentioned) does that include divorce or just seperation. Etc." I finished finally noticing I was rambling.

January 15, 2023 3:31 pm  #234

As I hear her I give her thigh a reassuring squeeze: "If you feel like I could talk to him, I can send him his stuff or store it in a warehouse. About divorce or just separation, he already answered, he says he WILL stay with his child, so, I think it would be healthier for you to file divorce, remember you can rely on me during the whole process, even though it can be difficult, it's more difficult when faced alone." I look into her eyes as I give her a smile of hope.

January 15, 2023 4:02 pm  #235

He tries to reassure my by answering some of my questions as best as he can  saying he'd be willing to talk to my husband for me and do all the work of sending him his stuff, or at least putting it in storage so he can get it at his convenience. I thanked him for that but in the back of my mind wondering if that would make my husband mad as he would say that proves I was with another man when he accused me.

He also reminded me that my husband did say he WILL be staying with his child so it would only make sense to get a divorce rather than just a separation. In the back of my MI d I knew he was right but it just seemed like all too much for me to deal with at the current moment. He did add however, that I'd be able to rely on him through the whole process (if I did decide to go that way). He then looked into my eyes as he smiled at me.

"I appreciate everything you're saying..." I begin as I feel thick, hot tears begin to run down my cheeks (this time without the accompanying sobs). "I'm just not sure yet..." I trail off as I really can't seem to get my thoughts together.

January 15, 2023 4:19 pm  #236

She replies: "I appreciate everything you're saying..." I see thick tears starting to run down her cheeks (this time without the accompanying sobs). She continues: "I'm just not sure yet..." getting lost in thought. I allow her tears to fall down her cheeks unchecked for about half a minute, grabbing my phone, I take a picture of her sad, tear streaked face, highlighting the tears that are still falling down her cheeks. I explain: "Let's see if the judge believes him if he dares to say you cheated with a man as the judge sees you like this". I lean and kiss a few tears from both cheeks, feeling them very hot and lightly salty (they are not as salty as before as she has cried a lot recently), I lean back and bring both thumbs to her cheeks and, with all the love and tenderness I am capable of, wipe her tear streaks and the new tears that started to fall.

When I notice she feels comforted, I drop both hands on her thighs, now pretty used to their temperature, smoothness and the way they jiggle in my hands (I can't say I feel it ordinary, I still feel an out of this world experience when she allows me to feel her thighs jiggle in my hands), I softly caress them from the hem of her shorts to her knees and back in a soothing way, motioning her to lean on me.

January 16, 2023 3:31 pm  #237

I notice through my tears, as he's leaving them unchecked, that he had taken out his phone and had begun to take a picture of my face/tears. He then asks me if the judge would ever believe I cheated if he saw the picture he just took of my tears/face. Before I could answer, or even think of what I would even like to say, I feel him kissing a few of my unchecked tears from both of my cheeks. I then feel both of his thumbs on my cheeks wiping my leftover streaks and my newly falling tears.

I take a deep shaky breath and give him the best smile I can. I guess that showed him how comforted I felt as I felt him then remove his hands from my cheeks and bring them down to my thighs, dropping them and making them jiggle. I then feel him begin to softly caress them from the hem of my shorts to my knees and back, essentially telling me to lean on him.

I took his cue happily and placed my head on his shoulder smiling as my tears started to slow. The remaining tears still flowing, (although a bit slower) onto his shoulder. Straight from my left eye onto his shoulder. The tears in my right eye slowly pooling between my eye and the bridge of my nose.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (January 16, 2023 3:33 pm)

January 16, 2023 3:47 pm  #238

She places herhead on my shoulder smiling as her tears started to slow. The remaining tears still flowing, (although a bit slower) onto my shoulder. I feel a syncopated rhythm in her tears landing on my shoulder, the tears from her left eye, falling like clock rhythmically and the tears from her right eye break the pattern, falling every once in a while.

I keep caressing her thighs, softly pulling them towards me, hinting her to place them on my lap, so I embrace her whole body, as I softly whisper in her ear: “Thank you for trusting me your tears, keep releasing all the tears you need, I am here to take care of you, it’s better to release your tears here in my arms than exploding or bursting out where you can’t be comforted. I’ll be at your side to support you in any situation.”

January 16, 2023 10:10 pm  #239

As I'm laying comfortably on his shoulder I feel him.softly begin to pull my thighs towards him. That's all it took for me to place them on his lap. He then began to whisper in my ear thanking me for trusting him with my tears. He adds that he wants me to release all I need as he is there not take care of me. He says its better for me to re!ease here where he can comfort me than hold it in and explode somewhere in which I can't be comforted.

I take a deep shaky breath before replying. "I know and I really appreciate your concern/comfort. I don't think I could do this without your support. I just don't think I'm mentally strong enough." I then lift my head slightly so I can give his neck a delicate kiss. Not realizing what I have done completely until I place my head back.down and taste a bit of my own salty tears on my lips. (I've never tasted my  own tears before).

January 17, 2023 4:17 pm  #240

She quickly gets the hint and she immediately places her legs on my lap, after I tell her comforting words she replies: "I know and I really appreciate your concern/comfort. I don't think I could do this without your support. I just don't think I'm mentally strong enough." She lifts her head from my shoulder as I am caressing her thighs and calves (now that her calves are easy to reach) and she kisses the side of my neck. She had never kissed my neck, my whole body shivers and I feel her right calf jiggle softly and graciously in my left hand as her right inner thigh jiggles in my right hand (as it slips from her quads to her inner thigh). I turn to her, not able to hide the surprise in my eyes...

Board footera