You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 17, 2023 10:18 pm  #241

Re: Best friends

As I'm laying my head back down I feel him shiver making my right calf jiggle in his left hand as my right inner thigh jiggles in his right hand. I see him turn to look at me with a look of surprise in his eyes. Not thinking I lift my head again and give his neck one more kiss.

"I've never tasted my own tears before." I said half giggling as my tears continued to slow.

January 18, 2023 3:23 am  #242

I see her instinctively lift her head again and kisses my neck one more time. Saying: "I've never tasted my own tears before." As she giggles, her tears slowing down a bit. I lean and kiss a tear from her cheek, kissing her cheek along her thick tear streak until I reach just below her eye: " I guess you can feel free to ask me all the flavors your tears come in." I give her a smile as I bring both hands to her cheeks, slowly and lovingly wiping her tears and streaks from her cheeks.

As I clear her cheeks of any possible trace of tears, I instinctively drop my hands, one on her calf, another on her thigh, indulging in the familiar soft jiggle of her soft muscles, keeping my hands until the jiggle stops, caressing all along her legs up and down as I wait for a reaction.

January 18, 2023 4:08 pm  #243

As soon as I remove my lips from his neck I feel him kissing a tear from my cheek, kissing  along it's streak until he reaches just below my eye. He giggles a bit as he says I can feel free to ask him all the flavors my tears come in. He then gives me a smile as he brings both of this hands to my cheeks and I feel him wiping the last of my tears and streaks from my cheeks.

After my cheeks are dry I feel him dropping his damp hands, one on my calf and the other on my thigh making them jiggle. I then feel him begin to caress my legs up and down. I shiver slightly, never feeling such intense feelings from his caresses before.

"So what do my tears taste like? " I begin asking, half joking to lighten the mood. "I mean why do you like them so much?" I continue as I look deep into his eyes. "I mean I do feel really comforted when you kiss/wipe take care of my tears..." I finish trying to make the conversation a bit less awkward.

January 24, 2023 3:56 pm  #244

Chris kind of between teasing and curious asks me: "So what do my tears taste like? "  "I mean why do you like them so much?" She doesn't give me time to answer as she looks deep into my eyes. "I mean I do feel really comforted when you kiss/wipe take care of my tears..." She stops talking mid sentence. 

I answer the first question: "Well, you sad tears taste bitter and a bit salty, your frustration/angry tears taste very salty and hot, and the rare happy/joyful tears you have given me taste sweet, I sense a hint of honey in them, (answering her second question) that's why I love them so much, well, that added to the intimacy it takes to allow a person to kiss your tears, I really value trust and friendship. And I'm happy you feel comforted when I take care of your tears, I'll always be there for you to wipe and kiss your tears."

January 24, 2023 10:48 pm  #245

He thinks for a min then answers my questions one at a time. He tells me my tears taste different based on my emotions. (My sad tears, salty. My angry tears, salty and hot. My happy tears, sweet like honey). He then tells me that's the reason he likes them so much...the intimacy. It takes quite a bit of intimacy to allow a person to kiss another's tears. He also mentioned how happy he was that I felt so comforted by him. He added that he'd always wipe and kiss my treats in any time of need.

I couldn't help a giant smile start to spread across my face. I hadn't felt this comforted since my ordeal began.

"I really appreciate that." I began slowly before adding "I really don't want to be a complete mess so I think it's time we get up off the couch." I really was feeling rather good at the moment, but knew anything could happen due to my situation so I decided to enjoy my good mood as long as it decided to last.

January 29, 2023 6:51 am  #246

I see the biggest smile I had ever seen in her face as I finish talking (seems she likes the idea of me wiping and kissing her tears). She starts to talk slowly: "I really appreciate that. I really don't want to be a complete mess so I think it's time we get up off the couch."

I notice she wants to change her mood and do something more physical. I give her thighs a firm pat with both hands (one on each thigh), unable to stop myself from smiling as her tender thighs jiggle strong and wobble in my hands. I get up and offer her a hand to get up as well, I ask her if she wants to take a walk as we enjoy the fresh air and the sun as there is still sun (afternoon will end in a little more than an hour).

January 29, 2023 2:30 pm  #247

He gives me a firm pat on both of my thighs waiting for them to stop jiggling before he gets up. He offers me a hand to stand up while asking if I'd be interested in taking a walk before the sun begins to set.

"Yeah I'd like that. I think the fresh air will really do me some good." I begin looking for my purse and keys. Deciding to leave my phone at home. "If you're up for it I know of a nice pizza place we could grab a bite. Its a bit of a walk though (maybe 30min), but I could treat as you've been so good to me these last few days." I finish slowly hoping he'll take me up on my offer.

January 29, 2023 2:40 pm  #248

“Sure, we can have pizza if you like, I really love sharing my time with you, especially when you need me the most. You know, there’s an old saying that goes something like “you know who your true friend is in jail an in the hospital bed.”. We begin to walk, I break the silence again: “Seems you’re getting more comfortable wearing shorts outside, I’m glad you processed it so quick”. I smile at her.

January 29, 2023 3:10 pm  #249

He says he likes the idea of us going for some pizza. He explaines that he loves spending time with me do whatever especially when I really need him. We then head outside. As soon as I close the door behind us I hear him reminding me I'm still in my shorts, saying he's glad I'm getting so comfortable wearing them.

"Well, I guess you've boosted my confidence 10,000." I begin blushing. "I'm not sure I'm ready to wear shorts in public with anyone else though." I finished feeling kind of ashamed of my previous admission.

I begin walking before he even has a chance to comment.

"Anyone would be lucky to be with you like this. So open and vulnerable (in shorts). Never feel embarrassed or ashamed to let anyone see you like this." He said lovingly (as friends) before surprising me by grabbing my hand and interlocking his fingers with mine as we continued to walk.

January 31, 2023 4:34 am  #250

As we walk, I notice a few heads turn, one even mentions to his friend how lucky I was for having a girl like her. I smile and whisper in her ear: "Did you just hear? The guy said he wish he was in my place, I am lucky to be with you, and you know, he is right, I am lucky to be with you, I feel honored you allow me to hold your sobbing body, wipe and kiss your tears without an ounce of shame or embarrassment on your part. Sometimes I wish I could be that open".

We finish our walk and reach the pizza place.

Board footera