You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 7, 2023 5:28 am  #271

Re: Best friends

After my reassuring words I feel him allow his body to tremble as he continues to sob for about another min. He then surprises me by breaking the hug and looking into my eyes. Even more surpriseingly I see him lean in and feel him kiss a tear off each of my cheeks, kissing their streaks from the middle of my cheeks all the way to just under my eyes. He finished by caringly swiping his thumbs across both cheeks to make sure to eliminate any chance anyone could tell I shed any tears.

He then softly said through his still falling tears that he didn't feel the need to hide his face from me (as I had suggested) because I had trusted him with my raw feelings, allowing him to wipe and kiss my tears, feel my potty lips, let my tears fall on him. He said he felt the need to be open and give me his raw feelings just like that.

I couldn't help but give him a big smile, feeling new, happy fears start to fill my eyes. This time I silently vowed not to let them fall and completely focus 100 percent of myself on taking care of him.

February 7, 2023 6:06 am  #272

I notice tears filling her eyes once more, but she surprises me holding them back. I softly tell her: "Thank you for crying with me, you have no idea how much I appreciate it, feel free to allow your tears to fall unchecked down your cheeks, I would love to continue taking care of your tears and, don't refrain yourself from taking care of my tears if you feel like, I have to admit I am open to receiving comfort from you."

I keep looking into her eyes...

February 7, 2023 10:47 pm  #273

As soon as he looks at my face he thanks me for allowing myself to cry with him. He says that I have no idea just how much he appreciates it. He then continues to remind me that its ok if I want to let my tears continue down my cheeks unchecked. (I guess he could tell I was holding back). He adds that he would love nothing more than to take care of my tears and me to take care of his.

I take a deep breath as he's still looking into my eyes. "I appreciate everything you've said very much, it's just that you've been so comforting to me lately I wanted this time to be completely about you without you having to worry about me." I try to explain feeling my tears fighting their way out of my eyes.

Despite my vow earlier not to cry anymore and just focus on him, I allow myself to take a shaky breath, closing my eyes and letting another pair of tears run parallel down both of my cheeks. I can feel how hot they are (from my forcing them back) as they burn my cheeks on their way down.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (February 7, 2023 10:48 pm)

February 8, 2023 4:26 am  #274

She takes a deep breath as I am still looking into her eyes.She says: "I appreciate everything you've said very much, it's just that you've been so comforting to me lately I wanted this time to be completely about you without you having to worry about me." She tries to explain, her tears fighting their way out of her  eyes.

She allows herself to take a shaky breath, closing her eyes and letting another pair of tears run parallel down both of her cheeks. I can feel how hot they are as I lean and kiss them, wiping the burning thick streaks with my fingers.

I lean and rub my cheek against hers, mingling my now cool tears with her hot, burning tears. I bring my thumbs, wiping a few tears from her cheeks, clearing her thick, burning streaks with my finger pads and the back of my fingers. I wait to see if she corresponds (wiping or kissing my tears, as they are starting to slow down, about to end).

February 8, 2023 5:33 am  #275

As soon as I allow my tears to tears to leave my eyes I almost instantly feel him kissing them away while simultaneously wiping their thick streaks with his fingers.

I let out a small gasp, startled (as I still had my eyes closed) when I feel him rubbing his cool tears on my cheek mixing with my still hot tears. I then feel his thumb on my cheek wiping a few more of my falling tears alternating between his finger pads and the backs of his fingers.

I slowly open my eyes only to notice his tears are finally starting to slow. I slowly and delicately leaned in and kissed a tear from each of his cheeks with all the love I have, not wanting to waste a single precious tear. I then pulled back and looked into his eyes blushing slightly as I have never been this bold with him before.

February 8, 2023 3:22 pm  #276

I feel my heart starting to beat faster as, for the first time in my life, my friend leans and kisses a tear from each of my cheeks. I guess this is too much for her as she starts blushing while she pulls back and looks into my eyes, expecting a reaction.

I'm not sure if she expects this from me, but, after feeling the love in each kiss on my tears, I take her hands in mine and, with the back of her fingers, wipe my tears (I lift her hands in mine, guiding them to my cheeks) and my now thick streaks from my cheeks.

I smile at her, release her hands and lean to kiss a few more tears from her cheeks, kissing a couple of hot, salty, thick streaks with all the love and gratitude I have. I whisper before pulling back: "Thank you, especially for being brave enough to take care of my tears, never hesitate to continue doing so whenever you feel like".

February 8, 2023 4:09 pm  #277

As I pull back from his cheeks, blushing, I feel an experience I never thought. I feel him take my hands in his, lift them, guiding them to this cheeks, and begin to wipe his cool tears with the backs of my fingers.

I then see him smile at me reassuring me just how much he likes my hands on his cheeks. I then feel him kiss a few more tears from my cheeks before whispering a thank you. And explaining it was for my being brave enough to take care of his tears. He says he never wants me to hesitate doing so whenever I feel.

With that I have a newfound confidence and bring my own hands back up to his cheeks and wipe away the last of his now drying tear streaks with the backs of my fingers making sure to erase any trace he had cried to save him from any embarrassment once we leave the bathroom.

"Care to check if our order is ready?" I begin asking once his face was clear. "I mean our waitress might think we've completely abandoned our order, as we've been in here a bit." I finish  giggleing trying to lighten the mood.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (February 8, 2023 4:10 pm)

February 8, 2023 9:36 pm  #278

I guess my words give her enough confidence to wipe my remaining tears, she brings the back of her fingers and, with both hands, wipe every tear and streaks remaining, making sure there is not a trace that I just cried.

Once we wipe each other’s tears she says: "Care to check if our order is ready? I mean our waitress might think we've completely abandoned our order, as we've been in here a bit." She giggles, trying to lighten the mood. I nod silently and walk with her. I don’t know what changed but I am seeing her very beautiful. We reach out table and sit.

As soon as we sit I bring my hand to her thigh, feeling it softly jiggle as I drop my hand on her relaxed muscles, at that exact moment the waitress seems to notice the intimate gesture we’re having and briefly glances, seeing my hand bounce on her jiggling quads. Then the waitress places our order on the table.

I turn to look her…

February 9, 2023 5:30 am  #279

He nods agreeing to check on our order. I grab his hand in mine as we walk back to our table. As soon as we sit I feel him drop his left hand on my right thigh making it jiggle. Just then our waitress comes with our order. I notice him looking curiously at her. I involuntarily bring my left hand to his right thigh and give it a strong jiggle, almost immediately returning his focus on me.

"I think we might have to wait a min. The pizza looks pretty hot." I say as our waitress walks away. As soon as she is at the next table I jiggle his thigh again, not realizing at first that I might be turning him on just a bit.

February 9, 2023 5:42 am  #280

Unexpectedly and surprisingly my friend brings her left hand to my relaxed right thigh, strongly jiggling it. I, involuntarily get turned on and feel a tent, even against my will, form in my shorts. I turn to look at my friend as she says: "I think we might have to wait a min. The pizza looks pretty hot." As the waitress goes to the next table my friend makes my thigh jiggle once more. I feel my face flushing as I feel about to burst and shoot inside my shorts if she continues jiggling my thighs. I jiggle her thigh hard then delicately run my hand down her silky thigh until I reach her knee, saying: " I think the pizza is ready, we should eat (hoping she brings her hand up from my thigh and to her pizza).

Board footera