You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 9, 2023 10:36 pm  #281

Re: Best friends

I notice his face flush as I jiggle his thighs a sec time. I then feel him jiggle my thighs again before running his hand down the length of my thigh until he reaches my.knee. I wonder if he is getting turned on as much as I am. He then quickly blurts out that he thinks the pizza is ready and we should eat before is starts to get cold.

I'm glad he said something to break the unintended sexual tention as I feel myself starting to get wet beyond my control. I don't want things to end up getting out of control seeing as how he said he still loves his wife and how both of us are still married.

"Yeah. Let's eat." I agree. Unintentionally jiggling his leg one last time before giving it a firm pat and bringing my hand up from under the table. Realizing what I had done I blush a little hoping I hadn't let things go to far.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (February 9, 2023 10:36 pm)

February 10, 2023 12:35 am  #282

She replies: "Yeah. Let's eat." Agreeing to stop our touches. Surprisingly she jiggles my inner thigh once more, then she gives it a firm pat making my still relaxed quads jiggle in her hand, inevitably making me have a boy accident, after my thigh stops jiggling she brings her hand up from under the table (too late). I see her blush a little, hoping she doesn't notice I had a boy accident.

We eat the pizza, I feel tempted to caress and jiggle her thigh once more and, using all my force of will, manage to just bring my shin to her calf, feeling her relaxed, shapely, soft calf give in to my caress, jiggling against my shin when I stop applying pressure.

February 10, 2023 10:37 pm  #283

I can feel him have a boy accident just before I bring my hand up from under the table. I decide not to embarrass him any more as I can see him blushing, as am I while we start to eat. While we eat I can feel him bringing his shin to my calf and begin caressing it making it jiggle. I didn't want to admit, but in the back of my mind I wished he wasn't still in love with his wife. Although there may have been a reconciliation between them I knew there would never be one between me and my husband.

"I wish you weren't still in love with your wife." I finally blurted out while we were still eating. "I mean she's very lucky to be married to you even though she may not think so right now." I continued trying to explain. "You're nice, funny, sweet, caring, sensitive. All the qualities any woman would be lucky try to have in their partner." I finished finally feeling the backs of my eyes begin to sting with the threat of impending tears as I secretly wished my husband had those qualities back.

To distract myself from embarrassing myself any further I brought my shin to his calf and began caressing it like he had done mine secretly hoping he'd forget about his wife for just a sec.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (February 10, 2023 10:38 pm)

February 11, 2023 12:00 am  #284

My mind still lost enjoying her jiggling calf, when she takes me out of my thoughts saying: "I wish you weren't still in love with your wife. I mean she's very lucky to be married to you even though she may not think so right now. You're nice, funny, sweet, caring, sensitive. All the qualities any woman would be lucky try to have in their partner." As she finishes, notice her eyes starting to slowly fill with tears. Knowing her I feel she won’t be able to keep them at bay (which honestly, I don’t mind, as a matter of fact I would love to take care of them).

As soon as her eyes fill with tears, she surprises me bringing her shin to my calf, caressing it like I just had done. Since I am sitting straight, my calf muscles are naturally tense, therefore not giving in to Chris’ caring contact, I feel her soft skin of her shin against my calf, rubbing it like a violin, I can’t help (I really tried to stop myself) but bring my hand to her soft thigh, allowing it to slide as she caresses my calf. I feel her thigh tremble, jiggling in my hand without any effort on my part. In my experience this only happens when there is intense attraction towards the other.

February 11, 2023 3:34 pm  #285

As I'm caressing his calf with my shin I'm surprised to feel him delicately placing his hand on my thigh making it tremble and jiggle in his hand. I don't want to allow myself to enjoy this as much as I am. I mean I don't want to be the reason he breaks up with his wife. I don't want to be like the woman my husband is with.

Between my extreme atraction/desire and my better judgment/ guilt I am torn and the tears that were in my eyes finally start to overflow. Never removing his hand from my thigh I feel him bring his other hand up to my cheek and delicately wipe my thick, hot tear as it begins to make its way down my cheek. I can't help blush a bit as now his every touch is starting to turn me on.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (February 11, 2023 3:35 pm)

February 11, 2023 3:51 pm  #286

As I feel her thigh jiggle softly in my hand, I see her tears finally won the battle, the first thick, shiny tear starts it’s way down her cheek. Never releasing her thigh, I bring my free hand to her cheek, lovingly wiping her big, round, hot tear from her cheek, sliding my fingers up, tracing the thick, shiny streak.

I ask her: Are you comfortable here or would you like me to take you to the restroom for more privacy?”

February 12, 2023 4:02 pm  #287

Noticing my tears he asks me if I'm comfortable or.would rather go back into the bathroom for privacy.

"No its not that, its just that although you're my best friend I'm kind of torn. I mean I know its wrong but I kind of like when you touch me. Almost turning me on in a way in which I know is very wrong." I begin completely ignoring his previous question. "I'm sorry if my confession scares you away. I know you are still completely in love with your wife." I finish stifling a sob as our waitress comes with our bill.

Secretly in the back of my mind I wonder why I confessed and if I should have said anything at all. I hope I didn't make the rest of our evening awkward.

February 12, 2023 4:32 pm  #288

She surprises me with her answer: "No its not that, its just that although you're my best friend I'm kind of torn. I mean I know its wrong but I kind of like when you touch me. Almost turning me on in a way in which I know is very wrong. I'm sorry if my confession scares you away. I know you are still completely in love with your wife." She stifles a sob as our waitress comes with our bill.

I feel quite turned on with the fact that she allows me to take care of her tears no matter who is seeing. I hesitate but answer: “ I have to admit I have been having a hard time seeing you as just a sister, there are moments, even against my will, when I feel turned on by you.” I blush and feel my face very hot.

February 13, 2023 10:54 pm  #289

After our waitress walks away he responds, suprising me, when he admits he's been seeing me as less of a sister and was getting more turned on by me. I see him blush as he finish his admittance.

"Wow! I don't know what to say." I started trying not to embarrass him any further. "I mean I know there's no possibility I'm getting back with my husband (he's all in it for his kid), but you said you still loved your wife and hoped in the future of a possible reconciliation." I continued trying to gather my thoughts. "That is unless you've changed your mind." I finished slowly hoping I hadn't overstepped.

February 13, 2023 11:21 pm  #290

She answers, a bit astonished: "Wow! I don't know what to say. I mean I know there's no possibility I'm getting back with my husband, but you said you still loved your wife and hoped in the future of a possible reconciliation. That is unless you've changed your mind."

I think for a moment before answering, I don’t want to hurt her or give her false hopes, yet, at the same time I don’t want to lose the opportunity of my life. I ask her: “do you want to continue talking here or would you rather go to a coffee shop?, there should be private areas there, I mean, only if you’re ok staying here.”

I look at her , waiting for her to give me the lead.

Board footera