You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 14, 2023 10:50 pm  #291

Re: Best friends

Before even answering my question he asks me if I'd like to keep discussing things at the pizza place or move our conversation to a local coffee shop for more privacy.

"Well we've been here for a bit and have just paid our bill. Seeing as how it's starting to get busy I think they may need our table." I begin trying to explain my upcoming answer. "I think a coffee shop is a nice choice for a bit more privacy to continue our conversation... And I happen to know one not too far away." I finish starting to get up from my seat. He seemed to like my answer as I saw him get up and follow me out of the restaurant.

February 15, 2023 3:43 pm  #292

She answers: "Well we've been here for a bit and have just paid our bill. Seeing as how it's starting to get busy I think they may need our table. I think a coffee shop is a nice choice for a bit more privacy to continue our conversation... And I happen to know one not too far away." As she finishes talking she gets up from her seat. I slowly stand up, to give her a few steps, finally allowing myself to indulge in her soft, jiggling thighs and calves.

We quickly reach the coffee shop and, fortunately it's not crowded and we are quickly seated. I sit in front of her in a small round table, our knees in contact with each other's, I subtly rub her knee with mine.

February 15, 2023 4:27 pm  #293

We reach the coffee shop rather quickly both eager to finish our conversation. We get seated quickly at a small, round table; him sitting in front of me, our knees touching. Before I even get a chance to pick up my menu I can feel him rubbing his knee against mine. I can't help but blush a bit as I feel myself getting slightly turned on.

February 15, 2023 6:59 pm  #294

As I feel her silky skin as our knees are in contact, I see her blush. I fix my eyes on hers and say: “ I feel a conflict between my love for my wife and giving myself the opportunity to give it a chance to be with you in a different way, I’m not sure if something happens between us I’m afraid I could lose you and I don’t know what I would do if I lose your friendship“.

I feel my leg start to tremble a bit, as I am nervous. I feel a bit surprised, as I didn’t notice she stretched her leg, making her relaxed, shapely calves jiggle against my trembling leg.

February 16, 2023 4:48 am  #295

I notice his leg begins to tremble nervously making my calves jiggle. He then takes a deep breath and explains that he feels conflicted between loving his wife and wanting to be "with" me. He explained further saying he's afraid that if something were to happen it could ruin our friendship.

I tried to ease his nerves by placing my hands on top of his gently before I spoke.

"I don't want to loose our friendship either, believe me." I begin softly. "Why don't we wait until we are not in such an emotional state to make a decision." I finish leaning forward slightly to give him a quick peck on his cheek.

February 16, 2023 6:59 pm  #296

As I finish talking, she places her hands on top of mine, I feel a rush of emotions I had never felt with her, my senses are heightened, I feel her silky skin, the warmth she irradiates. I feel her soft calves jiggling against my firm calves.

She snaps me out of my thoughts saying softly: "I don't want to loose our friendship either, believe me. Why don't we wait until we are not in such an emotional state to make a decision." She leans and gives me a quick kiss on my cheek.

I blush, as this situation makes my heartbeat increase and I feel sweat start to moist my forehead.

February 16, 2023 10:36 pm  #297

As soon as I give his cheek a kiss I notice him blush. Soon after I notice his breathing increase as well as sweat begin to show on his forehead.

"I'm sorry if I overstepped with my kiss. I didn't mean to embarrass you." I began slowly secretly thinking he looked cute as he blushed. "Why don't we order our coffee now." I finished hoping to distract him from his thoughts.

February 16, 2023 10:56 pm  #298

I could definitely not hide it, she notices the change in my face, she says, not quite convinced: "I'm sorry if I over stepped with my kiss. I didn't mean to embarrass you. Why don't we order our coffee now."

I give her a smile: “sure, let’s have a good time, not worrying about anything” I slowly reach for her thigh, lifting my leg under the table.

Not surprisingly, I feel her soft thigh muscles jiggle against my calf with the slightest of contact. That confirms she is head over heels for me. I wonder since when has she been having more than friendly feelings for me?

I quickly lower my leg to its original position, feeling a bit tense.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (February 16, 2023 11:09 pm)

February 18, 2023 3:52 am  #299

He tells me he'd love to just have a good time and not worry about anything for a while. I then gasp as I feel him rub his calf against my thigh making it jiggle. I can't believe I'm having more than friendly feelings for him. I try to keep that a secret, but can't help feel my face get hot as he finally lowers his leg.

Luckily just then the waitress arrives to take our order.

February 18, 2023 2:49 pm  #300

I order a marzipan latte, she orders. As soon as the waitress leaves, I can't hold it in any longer: "Since when have you had more than fraternal feelings for me? I felt it quite a while back and your body's reaction to mine as well as some of your words and gestures tell that. I have been trying to be cautious but you have pulled me into treating you as more than a friend". I feel her leg brushing mine under the table.

Board footera