You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 18, 2023 6:40 pm  #301

Re: Best friends

He orders first ordering a marzipan latte. I go a bit simpler oldering a mocha. As soon as the waitress leaves he blurts out, almost surprising himself that he was wondering how long I've had feelings for him. He said he noticed by my body's reaction to his as well as some of my words and gestures. He also mentioned that he was trying to be cautious but I pulled him into treating me as more than a friend. I couldn't help brush against his leg with mine at his last statement.

"We'll I'm so grateful for these past couple weeks and it wasn't until I finally let my guard down and realized I needed to let my love for my husband go that I realized I had more than friendly feelings for you."

February 19, 2023 6:09 pm  #302

When she removes her leg from mine she says: "We'll I'm so grateful for these past couple weeks and it wasn't until I finally let my guard down and realized I needed to let my love for my husband go that I realized I had more than friendly feelings for you."

I am a bit shocked by her answer and now it makes sense her feeling so comfortable to sleep with me and allow me, I feel like she even encouraged me to caress and jiggle her thighs and calves. I reply slowly, still thinking of what I’m saying should be said: “ I honestly also feel like I was left and the hope I have is an illusion, I’m afraid if I take a step with you I won’t be able to back off. You don’t know but you have a lot of good traits, you are honest, sensitive, brave and have a big heart to love, as you have shown me lately. I don’t know how I could be with you and then lose you, I don’t think I would be willing to take that risk “.

I look at her and leaning, take her hands in mine.

February 20, 2023 3:55 pm  #303

He explains slowly that although interested in me as much as I'm interested in him, as I'm (as he explains) honest, sensitive, brave, have a big loving heart. He explains further that he's afraid if he does act on his feelings and then he looses me...he wouldn't be willing to risk that.  So basically he's turned me down in the most loving way possible.

I can feel tears of both anger and sadness filling my eyes right as our coffee arrives. With what he's said it doesn't seem like he's planning on trying to work things out with his wife. As soon as the waitress walks away I push my coffee away, not really thirty anymore and begin staring at the table.

February 20, 2023 8:13 pm  #304

I see a disappointment I had never before seen in her face as tears slowly start to fill her eyes. When the waitress arrives with our coffees, she pushes her cup away and stares at the table, her tears threatening to spill down her cheeks in spite of her efforts.

Afraid of losing her anyways, I realize that my brain has been acting against me, and quickly thinking back, not for the first time in my life, so, I decide to go with my heart and stop thinking, not even of the possible consequences. I stand and quickly pull a chair from the table next to ours, sit next to her, plant a kiss on her lips as I cup her cheeks (I hope she doesn't get offended).

February 20, 2023 10:02 pm  #305

I notice out the corner of my eye, him standing up and pulling a free chair from the next table close to ours. I then see him get up and sit next to me. I bit confused I lift my head slightly to get a better look. As soon as I lift my head I feel him cup my cheeks with his hands and plant a long, sensual kiss on my lips. I try to speak but am too stunned to get any words out.

"You're husband is a fool for throwing all this away." He says with a smile that can't be wiped of his face.

"So I guess this means you're not going to change your life to suit your wife. You're going to do find someone who accepts your life just as it is." I begin still breathing a bit heavy. "What made you change your mind?" I finish asking with quite a bit of curiosity.

February 20, 2023 11:10 pm  #306

As we break the kiss, I can't help but say: "You're husband is a fool for throwing all this away." 

She responds: "So I guess this means you're not going to change your life to suit your wife. You're going to do find someone who accepts your life just as it is." Her breathing a bit heavy. She continues: "What made you change your mind?"

I answer: " I felt I was going to lose you anyway, so it would be a lose-lose situation I am not willing to accept. I am tired of making bad decisions, so, this time, I'm giving myself the opportunity to follow my heart and love freely, without restraints." I lovingly swipe her cheeks once more before dropping my hands (firmer than I wanted or expected, as I'm pretty excited and with the emotions all over the place) on her bare quads, hearing the characteristic slapping sound and feeling her soft, feminine thigh muscles jiggling in my hands, which bounce in a (now) sexy way with each wavy ripple of her soft muscles.

I turn to look into her eyes (hoping her angry and sad tears are either disappearing, which I find hard because her eyes were to the brim, or at least, replaced with tears of love and joy) and, as soon as her thighs stop jiggling I bring my hands to cup her cheeks once again, slowly leaning for another kiss...

February 21, 2023 12:10 am  #307

He explained that he felt that he was going to loose me either way and he wasn't willing to accept me being gone from his life. That he was finally going to follow his heart and not his head and let himself love freely. He then swiped my cheeks once more before dropping his hands on my bare quads making a slapping sound as my thighs jiggled in his hands.

He then turned to look into my eyes, which still had tears in them, and brought his hands back to my cheeks, leaning in for another kiss. This time I couldn't help closing my eyes letting my tears finally spill over and onto his thumb. This time they weren't tears of anger and sadness yet of love and joy.

"I was so upset when I thought I had nearly lost you I could barely hold it together, but now I'm so happy you're following your heart and letting us have a chance I'm nearly at a loss for words." I began as we parted our kiss. "I think I'm ready for my coffee now." I finished barely able to take my eyes off his, as I continued to let my now happy tears, continue to roll down my cheeks.

February 21, 2023 12:41 am  #308

As soon as my lips crash passionately in hers, closing my eyes, I feel her lips correspond, giving me the most passionate kiss I have felt in a long time. I feel my heart start beating faster when I feel warm tears raining in my hands. I can tell they are tears of love and joy or at least pent up emotions.

I find out when she, breaking the kiss, explains: "I was so upset when I thought I had nearly lost you I could barely hold it together, but now I'm so happy you're following your heart and letting us have a chance I'm nearly at a loss for words. I think I'm ready for my coffee now." She looks at me with tears still falling unchecked down her beautiful cheeks.

I feel more big, warm tears splashing my thumbs and hands as I am still cupping her cheeks, I slowly catch my breath, wipe her tear streaks clear (if only for a few seconds) and slowly lower my hands, getting a bit distracted by another couple who is coming to sit at the table next to ours.

Seeing the young couple (maybe around our age) makes me feel more daring, I drop my hands on her upper/inner thighs, feeling a now sexy jiggle I fought for weeks to deny it felt that way, enjoying every milisecond of the jiggle of her beautiful, sexy, silky thighs. I can't help but say: " You know two traits I really, really love about you? The way you allow me to jiggle your thighs and calves, not caring who is around, and the second trait that has me head over heels is that you, unashamedly let me wipe and kiss your tears in public, almost proud that I am the lucky guy who gets to do it for you. I hope that never changes, I feel extremely honored and lucky to wipe and kiss your tears as well as jiggle your thighs and calves in public, not that I don't love the intimacy of doing it in private, but doing it in public, feels different, like letting the world know that your tears and body belong to only me." I lean and kiss a couple more tears along with their streaks.

February 21, 2023 1:30 am  #309

I can't help but feel more tears leave my eyes and roll over his thumbs as he hasn't released my cheeks yet. He delicately wipes my tear streaks clear before dropping his hands on my upper and inner thighs feeling them jiggle.

He then begins to ramble a bit. He tells me his two favorite traits about me. He loves the way I allow him to jiggle my thighs and calves, no matter who is around. He also loves that I unashamedly let him wipe and kiss my tears in public. He says doing it in private is more intimate but in public its like letting the world know that my tears and body belong only to him. He then leans in one more time to kiss a couple more of my still falling tears along with their streaks before he goes back to his previous seat so we can enjoy our coffee.

"My husband is scheduled to return Saturday (that's in three days). He's coming for his things." I begin after taking my first sip of my coffee. "Would you mind helping me pack his belongings tomorrow? I mean the faster he can go in and out the better." I continue asking. "I know it's going to be emotional for me and I'd love your support by my side." I finish almost shuddering at the thought of having to do it at all.  Honestly I'd rather suffer doing it and just handing him his stuff than having him come and have to spend a bunch of time in the house doing it himself I reasoned with myself.

February 21, 2023 1:43 am  #310

I return the chair to its original table and sit back in front of my now (what should I call, girlfriend, friend with benefits, lover? I’m not sure yet) and caress her calf with my shin as we take a sip of our coffee.

She swallows and starts talking: "My husband is scheduled to return Saturday (that's in three days). He's coming for his things." Adding: "Would you mind helping me pack his belongings tomorrow? I mean the faster he can go in and out the better." She doesn’t wait for an answer: "I know it's going to be emotional for me and I'd love your support by my side."

My mind and my heart go wild at the thought of a continuous stream of beautiful, thick, hot tears and shiny streaks that she will give me, I’m sure some of them will be in public settings even if most are in the intimacy, and, who knows, they may even lead to a different kind of intimacy.

I start sweating at the thought. I quickly try to compose myself as I answer: “Since there is no better place I could be (not in a despective way but meaning that being with her is the best that can happen in my life but also playing with the words a bit, assuming my wife will keep the house and most everything, which I don’t mind)…” I trail off a bit, then continue: “I’d love to pack that traitor’s and infidel’s belongings, I don’t want to see you hurt, even though you are a very beautiful crier, I would love more tears from a movie or tears of happiness and joy than having to see your heart broken “. I lift her leg with mine and start caressing her soft, relaxed calf with my hands under the table, feeling it mold and take the form my hands give it, jiggling in a very sensual way.

Board footera