You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 21, 2023 2:01 am  #311

Re: Best friends

He quickly answers that there is no better place he could be. He said how much he'd love to pack my husband's belongings and although he thinks of me as a very beautiful crier he hates to see me hurt. He'd rather tears of joy and happiness or even from a movie. He then lifts his leg with mine and begins caressing my calf under the table, making it jiggle. I can't help but give him a loving smile as I place my right hand on his left calf while using my left hand to take another sip of my coffee.

"I can't wait to get home so we can snuggle. I love feeling your arms wrapped around me." I begin slowly. "I mean I know we have a bit of a walk back to my place but that's ok as long as you're by my side." I finish smiling even bigger.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (February 21, 2023 2:02 am)

February 21, 2023 2:13 am  #312

As soon as she feels my caresses she gives me a loving smile and places her right hand on my left calf while using her left hand to take another sip of her coffee.

She says slowly, as if thinking carefully: "I can't wait to get home so we can snuggle. I love feeling your arms wrapped around me. I mean I know we have a bit of a walk back to my place but that's ok as long as you're by my side." As she finishes a big smile forms in her face.

I release her calf and slowly bring it back to the floor: “ The sooner we finish our delicious coffee the sooner we can go and snuggle (I’m not sure how intimate the snuggle will be as the attraction is strong), and if you need to vent out, we’ll be in the intimacy of the four walls with no one to interrupt “.

February 21, 2023 2:21 am  #313

As he brings my calf back down he responds saying the sooner we finish our coffee the sooner we can walk back and snuggle. He then reminds me, lovingly, that if I heed to vent we'll be alone with no interruptions.

"I'd love that. I mean just thinking about what we're about to do tomorrow is starting to stir up some emotions I thought I was over...not that I still love my husband or anything. But I definitely think I'm going to need to process some things later before we start packing tomorrow." I took another sip of my coffee happy to have such a great guy by my side.

February 21, 2023 2:47 pm  #314

She looks happy after what I just said, and she confirms it: "I'd love that. I mean just thinking about what we're about to do tomorrow is starting to stir up some emotions I thought I was over...not that I still love my husband or anything. But I definitely think I'm going to need to process some things later before we start packing tomorrow." She takes another sip of her coffee with a big smile on her face.

We finish our coffees mostly silently, as we want to get back to her place, save a few caresses we couldn't help but have. We leave the coffee shop and walk back home. After a while we arrive and I she sits on the couch for a minute to relax after a relatively long walk. Without even asking I sit next to her and pull her legs on top of mine, starting to massage her "tired" muscles. This time I don't even try to hide the tent that forms in my shorts as her soft thighs mold and jiggle in my hands as I massage them, and when I reach her shapely calves I feel a rush of dopamine as I jiggle and wobble her calves in my hands. This time she will have to set the brake where she wants me to stop.

February 21, 2023 11:04 pm  #315

We decide to finish our coffees quickly and silently so we can get back to my place. It takes a bit to walk back to my house, maybe another 30 min, but as we walked hand in hand I was happy just to be in his presence.

As soon as we get into my house we both sit on the couch to relax from the long walk we just had. After a min he scoots closer to me and pulls my legs on top of his. I feel his hands start softly massaging my legs. I notice just the first touch of my legs made him start to grow a tent. I try not to make it obvious as I don't want to embarrass him. My thighs begin jiggling as he messages them, my calves jiggle and wobble in his hands. I feel my breathing starting to increase.

I lean over, cup both of his cheeks and begin to give him a long passionate kiss.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that." I say now nearly breathless (from his caresses).

February 21, 2023 11:31 pm  #316

She leans over, cupping both of my cheeks and gives me a long passionate kiss, which I correspond with the same intensity, kissing her back, I even give in to lust as I slap her outer thigh, grasping it and strongly jiggling it in my hand, hearing a positive reaction from her.

After a couple of minutes into the kiss, I grasp the hem of her shorts (upper) and slowly pull them off, testing if she’s willing to go farther, we break it and she, short of breath, says: "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that."

I release the elastics of her shorts.

February 22, 2023 1:36 am  #317

As he's kissing me back I feel him slap my outer thigh, grasping it strongly, jiggling it in his hand. I can't help but gasp a little, partly due to surprise but also partly due to being turned on.

I can't help letting out another gasp when I feel him slowly removing my shorts. Without even thinking, I'm so turned on, I quickly remove his shirt and throw it aside.

February 22, 2023 5:53 am  #318

As I remove my hands from the hem of her shorts, she finishes taking it off, then she quickly removes my shirt and throws it to the floor. I slip out of my shorts and slip my hands under her shirt, caressing her soft abs, her fast breathing spurs me to become more daring, raising my hands to her breasts, feeling them jiggle with the slightest of my touch.

I look into her eyes, feeling the desire to give her a deep kiss on her lips.

February 22, 2023 4:32 pm  #319

As soon as his shirt hits the floor he quickly  slips out of his shorts, throws them to the floor and quickly, and full of desire, slips his hands under my shirt. He starts caressing my abs. I love the feeling of his warm hands on my bare skin.  It wasn't until this point that I freely realized just how much I desired him.

I couldn't help my breathing increase with every delicate caress. I guess that encouraged him to become more daring as he brought his hands to my breasts and began to jiggle them softly. He looked into my eyes with a burning desire I've never seen before.

Before I even had a chance to react he leaned in and gave me another deep, passionate kiss on my lips, his hands still on my breasts. I was so turned on I was nearly ravenous. As soon as we parted our kiss I placed my hands on his specs and slid them down to his abs and back up. I couldn't get enough of his warm skin against my fingers. With that I could no longer contain myself and I leaned in and started kissing his neck sensually, while my hands were still on his skin.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (February 22, 2023 4:34 pm)

February 27, 2023 10:53 pm  #320

As soon as I kiss her, she leans on me and starts kissing my neck, she’s pushing me to the couch and is almost mounting me. I can’t help but adjust myself under her and take her top off and pull her to me, feeling her soft breasts on my hard chest. I bring one hand to her cheek and the other one to her outer thigh, feeling her soft, silky, warm skin in my hand.

Board footera